What's new

Parabolic's "boxing with a blonde in the Bathtub" Game.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Parabolic's "boxing with a blonde in the Bathtub" Game.

Ok, so the link under the 32 bit download of the game is not working, but the one under the non-working link showcases the new things you can do in that game, and it does feature a sex option; where whatever she's wearing will be showing while you're fucking her

you can slap her breasts, choke her (maybe to where she passes out), and......that's all I could gleam from the thing
how can you choke or sex her? All I was able to do was punching her until she ran away, even with no health

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

how can you choke or sex her? All I was able to do was punching her until she ran away, even with no health
Maybe in the full version? The links that he mentioned don't work for me anymore so I can't see the showcase that he was talking about.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I played this game's demo some weeks ago, it was ok but got boring quickly. Hope the full game gives more content to come back, like that shop I've seen in some screenshots and stuff.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just played the full version not really much to say :

- The H is pretty simple once you've gotten enough points? you select an option on the menu you can hit her when having sex and pressing right click to advance and then cum, thats it.

- I've unlocked all the costumes and accessories so shimakaze looks nice at least.

- During the battle you can grab her breasts for a small groping animation vice versa with both hands.

- Once you've beat her on hard difficulty an option comes up on menu for extremely hard.

- A multiplier is used for the difficulty Easy being 1x, Normal 2x, Hard 5x and the extremely hard 20x.

- Also you can spawn plastic ducks on the menu to be used in the bath unlimited!!!!

Apart from those that's all I could notice if anyone sees something different let me know!

CD008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You wouldn't happen to have a link for it, would you?

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not on me but i guess i could upload it somewhere although my net is pretty slow so don't count on it being quick

marvelJustin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unless I'm asking this question in the wrong place, is it easy or hard to purchase something from the dlsite when its in Japanese? I tried making sense of some of the options (even translated a few things using bing), but in the end, I got hella confused

CD008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not on me but i guess i could upload it somewhere although my net is pretty slow so don't count on it being quick
I'd greatly appreciate that!

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

it's pretty easy if your using google translate for chrome follow links for registering although i think they will only allow katakana for names

- no worries i'll try uploading it soon bit busy at the moment last time i tried it was uploading at 50kb/s yeah i know~

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

it's pretty easy if your using google translate for chrome follow links for registering although i think they will only allow katakana for names

- no worries i'll try uploading it soon bit busy at the moment last time i tried it was uploading at 50kb/s yeah i know~
May I ask what file host you are uploading to? Mega?

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah mega i always use that but i don't upload stuff that often so bare with me it might take somewhere between a day to 3 days

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Appreciated! Now im just gonna... sit in the corner and wait... don't mind me. Must.Not.get.Impatient.Like.Few.Hours.Ago.Dling.Fake.Links.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Seeing you 2 using moe pic as avatar give me a feel like i should do the same...

Even if there isnt lot of Hscene,Im happy there is atleast one,considering there was none in his last game from what Ive heard.

And thanks for the share,hoping it will upload with no problems.. =)

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Cause when I found this image in my folders I knew it would be the perfect one for this type of forum :3.

marvelJustin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is good, the dressup options are nice, but I wonder if we can get a consensual form of the sex scene, or is it just beat her up and rape her mode only? Would've like maybe 2 more sex positions (her back against the wall, probably fuck her doggystyle).......eh, it'll do

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

well seems theirs more to the game....

if you charge your punch bar 50%, it does a grab, and you grab her chest. sometimes she lets you grab her chest with both hands.

maybe be other h scenes hidden....

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well seems theirs more to the game....

if you charge your punch bar 50%, it does a grab, and you grab her chest. sometimes she lets you grab her chest with both hands.

maybe be other h scenes hidden....

Oh god damn it, now I really want this game.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there controls for blocking? I can't beat her.

CD008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wasn't there a video uploaded a while back ago with her mounting the player and riding them while occasionally still smacking them around?