What's new

Seven Minutes in Heaven [Twine]

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I originally just mentioned this game in the thread for Night Games, since this game is much smaller. I've been getting a lot of positive feedback for Seven Minutes in Heaven, so it seems like a good idea to create a new thread for it. Also, I didn't create the Night Games thread and it seems like a good idea to have a thread where I can edit the first post if necessary.

The game is called Seven Minutes in Heaven. You and a girl are selected during a party game to spend seven minutes together in a closet. The game consists of figuring out the girl's comfort zone and seeing what you can accomplish in those 7 minutes.

There are currently two girls in the game, each of whom have 10 endings.

Steph is a short, outgoing girl who has been flirting with you recently. She’s looking forward to making out and will go much further as long as you take it slow. She’s basically the game’s easy mode. If I add more girls, they’ll all be more complicated than she is.

Alina is your best friend, who always acts like one of the guys, but she has a very sexy body. She likes you already, but you’ll have to push things a bit before she’ll look at you in a sexual way.

You can play the game here:

If you like it, please consider supporting my Patreon here:

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Seven Minutes in Heaven [Twine]

Thx for posting will check it out

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've been playing for about an hour now and haven't gotten actually gotten to intercourse, but I'm enjoying the game so far.

Would it be safe to assume the amount of time you have is related to the number of actions you take? Its clearly not real time, which is good.

Bit hard to tell which girl I like to take to the closet more, I'm enjoying both of the very different paths. Great job on making the characters.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'd have to count, but it looks like thinking does not spend time, thought when testing with whispering, I came in my pants after only whispering.

LOL

OP
The Silver Bard

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been playing for about an hour now and haven't gotten actually gotten to intercourse, but I'm enjoying the game so far.

Would it be safe to assume the amount of time you have is related to the number of actions you take? Its clearly not real time, which is good.
No intercourse currently in the game, though I'll probably add a penetration ending for Alina soon.

Different actions consume different amounts of time, generally 5-10 seconds. Thinking and whispering take less time, undressing generally takes a bit more.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

No intercourse currently in the game, though I'll probably add a penetration ending for Alina soon.

Different actions consume different amounts of time, generally 5-10 seconds. Thinking and whispering take less time, undressing generally takes a bit more.
Ah good to know. It would be a shame to waste all my time trying to get an ending that doesn't exist.

I think i've gotten some of the more common endings, but the good ones are hard to get.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got the best (I think) ending with Alina, once, but I'm not able to get to it. It's the one where you both climax at the same time.

Alina is really troublesome to figure out how to spend less time doing the same action. Not really sure what I did the first time around.

Stephanie is so much easier. I can get ending 1 pretty easily.

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

Steph Ending 10: "Impatience"

I have never played such a boring retarded game. There isn't even a single picture in your post/on your homepage and during my 3 mins of play. Repetetive dumb gameplay with awful writing and dumb scenarios. Smells like a virgin 2 me.

You really deserve money.... Hopefully your Patreon will reach the Number 1 place in the games category ASAP.

pino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game. Good effort. Ignore Jeb.

Seeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played for 2 to 3 hours and liked some of the endings I got from 2 and 4 with Alina. Just pretty much annoyed that ending one is hard to get to since I wasted time trying to get it.

Might need some help on ending one if anyone knows the exact method to get to that.

Can't really get into the Steph storyline sadly.

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I agree, ending 1 for Alina is way too difficult. Spent about an hour and a half myself. Ended up just cheating to see it.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I agree, ending 1 for Alina is way too difficult. Spent about an hour and a half myself. Ended up just cheating to see it.
There's an ending 1? I guess each girl has 10 endings?

I thought there were 10 endings between them.

Edit: I might as well ask how you cheated. I guess some chrome console scripting?

Last edited:

chipsiup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can only get Ending 6 with Alina. Anyone got some hints?

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Steph Ending 10: "Impatience"

I have never played such a boring retarded game. There isn't even a single picture in your post/on your homepage and during my 3 mins of play. Repetetive dumb gameplay with awful writing and dumb scenarios. Smells like a virgin 2 me.

You really deserve money.... Hopefully your Patreon will reach the Number 1 place in the games category ASAP.
Your ending certainly describes you well.

Great game by the way. Managed to get to ending 3 with Alina the second run. Will you be adding anything else to the game after the penetration with Alina? Maybe asking too much but would be fun if there were "strange items" already in the closet that can be "discovered" by the couple.

OP
The Silver Bard

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great game by the way. Managed to get to ending 3 with Alina the second run. Will you be adding anything else to the game after the penetration with Alina? Maybe asking too much but would be fun if there were "strange items" already in the closet that can be "discovered" by the couple.
My highest priority after I get my laptop working again will be the next Night Games update. Once that's released, I'll probably start working on a third girl for this.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My highest priority after I get my laptop working again will be the next Night Games update. Once that's released, I'll probably start working on a third girl for this.
Well, some bug feedback. I don't know if it's a bug, but it's pretty weird to blow your load in your pants when you only whisper, or even just kissing.

The real bug, though, is Stephanie seems to pretend that you took off all her clothes when you were just kissing the whole time. I know Alina has an event where she kinda makes fun of you for doing it in your pants, but Stephanie doesn't?

OP
The Silver Bard

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, some bug feedback. I don't know if it's a bug, but it's pretty weird to blow your load in your pants when you only whisper, or even just kissing.

The real bug, though, is Stephanie seems to pretend that you took off all her clothes when you were just kissing the whole time. I know Alina has an event where she kinda makes fun of you for doing it in your pants, but Stephanie doesn't?
Oh wow, some of Steph's ending checks are a mess. I implemented her long before Alina, so I seem to have made some mistakes with her that I had sorted out by the time I added Alina. I'll get that fixed.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The timing windows with Alina seem really really strict. I'm trying to figure out the combination to be able to get very far with her and it's kinda frustrating.

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think the writing is pretty good. You do have an amazing talent for that. Your games like this and night games put a very good emphasis on gameplay that even not having any images is hot which is really hard to do.

I do wish for something more vanilla like a dating sim with the level of interactive gameplay (time/resource management, observation of stats) you achieved and perhaps a sort of kisakea random girl body generation such as what you would see in newlife but by far your games are one of the most refreshing takes on an adult game.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Because I'm the kind of person who likes looking at source code :D I found a little typo that slightly changes the text / reduces the amount of information you get:
<% } else if(s.excitment >= 20) { %>
You lean in to kiss Steph and she meets you halfway, pressing her lips against you forcefully.