What's new

Seven Minutes in Heaven [Twine]

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Seven Minutes in Heaven [Twine]

List of all Alina's endings:

Alina Ending 0: Unrestrained Passion (penetrative sex): affection > 100, both not wearing pant(ie)s, Whisper to Alina, Fuck her!
Alina Ending 1: Patience Rewarded (paizuri / titjob): affection > 100, excitement > 70, not wearing bra, guy not wearing pants, Fondle Alina's breasts
Alina Ending 2: Delightful Promises (cunnilingus / eat her out): alina arousal > 100 and not wearing panties, Think, Eat out Alina
Alina Ending 3: Crossing the Line (intercrural sex): both arousal > 100, Alina not wearing panties
Alina Ending 4: More Than Friends: Time up, affection > 90
Alina Ending 5: Benefits: Time up, both not wearing pant(ie)s
Alina Ending 6: A Fleeting Moment: Time up, alina arousal > 50
Alina Ending 7: Harmless Fun (handjob): guy arousal > 100, guy not wearing pants
Alina Ending 8: Just Friends: Time up, no other conditions met.
Alina Ending 9: Overexcited (premature ejac): guy arousal > 100
Alina Ending 10: Pushed Too Far: affection < 0

Sucking her nipples decreases her excitement so if you want ending 1 you'll need to do something else like kiss or grope

Last edited:

Seeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does Alina need to take off her pants as well for ending 1?

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does Alina need to take off her pants as well for ending 1?
I finally got it, and yeah, I didn't get it until I tried it after getting her panties off. Try this to see if you get it:

Follow scientist's excellent guide until you get to "Suck her nipples x4"
Since scientist mentioned sucking her tits decreases excitement, don't suck her tits and instead alternate between Kiss, Grope, Kiss Neck, Grope, Kiss, Grope, and so on until you get the option to remove her panties
Now Whisper, you should both be naked now, and you should get a dialogue about Alina asking you about if you think about her when you masturbate
Now alternate between Touch Breasts and Grope and after a couple turns you should unlock Ending 1

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A rather abrupt bump, but is there any guide for Stephanie's endings? Farthest I can ever go is Ending 1.

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ending 1 is the farthest you can go with Steph.

1. Intimate Pleasure (intercrural) - max affection and very high excitement and high arousal and both not wearing pants/panties
2. Start of Something Great (blowjob) - very high affection and max excitement and guy not wearing pants
3. Messy Fun (come together with foreplay) - guy max arousal and steph very high arousal and both not wearing pants/panties
4. A Good Time (passionate kiss) - time up and very high affection
5. First Taste (handjob) - guy max arousal either while not wearing pants or with her coming at least once
6. Almost Satisfied (kiss) - time up and she came
7. Nice (kiss on the cheek) - time up and medium affection
8. Missed Opportunity (nothing) - time up
9. Premature (came in pants) - guy max arousal while still wearing pants
10. Impatience (kneed) - negative affection

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dude, I don't like text-based games, and I found this very good.

If you manage (or find someone) to do a few simple illustrations you'll catch a wider audience, it has a great potential!
Yp, same argument.
Illustration can help people with less imagination or just more like it.

OP
The Silver Bard

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am making an effort to add illustrations to some of my other games, but this one in particular I prefer to leave text-only. One of the conceptual things I like about the party game of Seven Minutes in Heaven and one of the reasons I chose it as the topic of the game is not being able to see exactly what is happening. The nature of it being a text game encourages your imagination similarly to being in a dark closet with a girl.

It's true adding art would broaden the appeal of the game, but I think it would also take away some of the charm.

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I agree, pictures wouldn't fit for this specific game because you're in a dark closet and a lot of the detail is in describing what the characters are physically feeling.

Really looking forward to the next girl and/or any expansions you do to the existing girls.

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think ( and i a agree a important part) you just give the design of female protagonist and after imagination take relay.

Imagination is here for body and part you can see at first.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow, I just checked it after a few months and it's a great progress! :D

arma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is really good and feels fresh and original to me.

I've seen about 7 endings between the two girls, would love to see some hints or a walkthrough on getting the endings.

Edit: Thank you, dev, for your hard work!

Edit 2: there's also a typo in the first sentence of the last paragraph when you take off alina's bra.

Last edited: