What's new

Kuroinu: The Rebellion

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score
*Posting this game because it deserves more attention

Remember the hentai Kuroinu? Well a couple of guys are making an RPG game based off of it. According to the site, you play as your own character who fights against Volt and his army. It's going to be more Vanilla compared to the original.

I recommend it for fans of the anime. Here's some screenshots

Link to the demo

Vaed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Kuroinu: The Rebellion

ho vanilla route :eek:, will the girl go dere ;)?

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why would you even bother fighting Volt, the man put an end to a centuries old conflict, keeps all the monsters in check, cares enough to protect all the women in his capital and got rid of an old, pompous and useless caste of generals, royalty and clergy who basically did nothing but collect taxes and let mercenaries run wild outside their city walls.
It's brutal but pretty much everyone got what they deserved in that game, especially Chloe and Olga.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If it has gameplay similar to Sengoku Rance I'd totally play it!

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why would you even bother fighting Volt, the man put an end to a centuries old conflict, keeps all the monsters in check, cares enough to protect all the women in his capital and got rid of an old, pompous and useless caste of generals, royalty and clergy who basically did nothing but collect taxes and let mercenaries run wild outside their city walls.
It's brutal but pretty much everyone got what they deserved in that game, especially Chloe and Olga.
Hmm , silly question~
Which one is Chloe and which one is Olga?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm , silly question~
Which one is Chloe and which one is Olga?
Olga = dark elf queen
Chloe = her subordinate (the blond dark elf)

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is the protag male or female?

Art is pretty meh. Also, wouldn't it make more sense to make an RPG where you play as Volt? You know, building your mercenary army and conquering shit... Just saying.

OP
D

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think he stated on his deviantart account that he was disappointed that it ended up being a huge rape story and nothing else. I could be wrong though.

Best to read his journal about it.

Vaed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its a great hentai though:confused:

blubbat0r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know, right? It's almost like people have different tastes and kinks or something... weirdos.

That being said in addition to it being more vanilla-y, the art isn't to my liking so I'll probably pass on this one.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

played through it. pretty good, i at least like the combat though the enemies spawn every 5 friggin seconds.

i havent been able to find and H content yet. and there looks to be a giant manticore that blocks your wave in the hidden passage area.

all in all.....ill give it a shot.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just finished the demo. There are a number of typos and several bugs, one of which is game-breaking: Due to wrong passability settings you can't reach and fight the Chimera/Manticore/whatever-it-is-called, making it impossible to finish the demo without first fixing the bug.

At another place there's a chest that can't be reached for the same reason.

No H content so far (maybe except for Origa's rape if you make certain choices, but I didn't try said choices so I'm not sure). Speaking of choices, I really liked the fact that some choices - such as lettting all the orcs go - are remembered and can have consequences.

By the way, looking at the events in the editor I saw a few that are supposed to increase affection with a character but instead set the affection (for example, instead of increasing a character's affection by 5 an event sets it to 5).

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there no way past this part? Can't actually walk on the tile I'm looking at because its made impassable so not sure if I'm missing something or this version is messed up.

Edit: Oops, nevermind, missed the part in the previous post. So is the only fix just restarting and hoping it fixes itself or wait for the new version

Attachments

Last edited:

moonblack

Reputation score

I've attached the two fixed maps from my copy. Map31 is where the Chimera is - I removed the blocking tile; map32 - I moved one of the chests to mkae it possible to reach it. That should allow you to finish the demo (the other bugs I fixed were not game-breaking, so I did not include the fixes).

Attachments

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Because everything you listed is anime-logic bullshit.

On topic: Its pretty good for a very early build. (And it is a VERY early build.) There are bugs galore, but most of them will be stamped out once the developer gets around to reading the bug reports, and theres obviously missing features (ie. no hentai).

OP
D

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the protag male or female?

Art is pretty meh. Also, wouldn't it make more sense to make an RPG where you play as Volt? You know, building your mercenary army and conquering shit... Just saying.
Well the developer has stated that you'll be able to unlock some yuri scenes so it's possible in the future. For now though I think the protag is genderless.

I've attached the two fixed maps from my copy. Map31 is where the Chimera is - I removed the blocking tile; map32 - I moved one of the chests to mkae it possible to reach it. That should allow you to finish the demo (the other bugs I fixed were not game-breaking, so I did not include the fixes).
Thank you so much for doing this. Now I can see what lies past the cave. You are a trooper.

OP
D

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 1.5 is out. The bug with the chimera is gone among some other bugs.

redx

Reputation score

Short girl and That Miko going to be in this? atleast the Miko.