What's new

The Hunter

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello everyone,

Those of you who know me for my Vitamin Plus/Slice of Venture serie maybe don't know that I work on a Patreon-exclusive 3D project from time to time called The Hunter.

Basically you live in a women-only village after a 3rd Wolrd War and you become a Hunter, someone who has to hunt male beasts for the females of the village whishing to have sex with them. I use the word beast in its wide definition. Animals, monsters etc... Anything that is doable in 3D.

The combat are sex-based like shown in those screenshot :

Those are the key points of my game :

1) Fully customized pixel characters made especially for the game

2) Sex-based battles
3) Modular outfit for the Heroine (you choose what part of your outfit you want to wear and it'll change some dialogues as well as scenes content)
4) Pixel-animated sex-scenes for the training sessions.(One exemple attached to the post)

The previous versions of my game were pretty small (20/30 minutes of gameplay) and this month, I'm about to release the first major update that will make the game go from 0.02 to 0.1. I'm adding 12 new women, a new beast to tame, a hell lot of 3D renders (more than 100 pics) and much more maps to visit.

To celebrate that future release (that will arrive at the end of May), I'm releasing the v0.02 to the public.

You can find it here:

As always you can find more informations on my Patreon if you're interested:

Here's my site even if it's mainly for VP/SoV :

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: XSI

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Hunter

Because I randomly get paranoid, here's what online virus scan says about it

Part 1/3: (Everything except the www folder)
Detection ratio: 0 / 56

Part 2/3 (everything in www except audio)

Part 3/3 (Audio)

So it seems to be clean
Now to actually give it a try and maybe give some feedback once I'm done with that

Edit for feedback:
There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes. To be expected, really. It is a really early version
There don't seem to be tags on the thread or in the OP- You may want to let people know what sort of fetishes your game contains. Notably, bestiality and incest. Watersports is mentioned but not depicted. Out of these three, watersports is one that many people will filter and if your game has a focus on it then they will likely try to play around it or not play. Please do let people know what they can expect
There does not appear to be any markers for the end of the playable part of the version- After delivering the dog and talking to the library girl, then what? I dont seem to be able to go anywhere or do anything, end of version 0.02? Some sort of notification that the player has reached the end for now would be appreciated
The game seems to have an interesting mechanic for getting the wildness of targets down, as well as a somewhat interesting training minigame. One suggestion is for a reminder somewhere on what the goal for a particular client are as it seems likely that the player will forget if they don't play a few days(Not that there is content for that as far as I can see, but for the future)
Being able to dress partially is an interesting feature. I'd like to see if it affects anything in the future or if it is purely cosmetic

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

goes not bug XD !

The error comes when one.
Already the house enters for man the dog has caught.

Last edited:

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hah, the plot looks like some raging feminazi's wet dream :D. Well at least it's rather interesting, will keep an eye on this project

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ha ha, don't worry, I'm no feminazi at all (I actually tend to even hate that trend even if I have respect for women). However, I'm very pessimistic towards a lot of males so that story was an excuse to write something exagerated like that. Don't take it seriously, the main goal was first and foremost to justify why most females of the village are sluts :p

As for the bug I suppose you use applocal or some tier program cause it doesn't happen on my side (nor has it ever been reported in the last 6 months).

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Because most do not like I always explore the areas.
But after reboot and not relied on the homes with the dog comes the error not ^ ^.
Soltes but later times hinh then the one can get there if the dog has not yet caught ^ ^

Weil die meisten nicht wie ich immer die Gebiete erkunden.
Aber nach neustart und nicht berteten des Hauses mit dem Hund kommt der fehler nicht^^.
Soltes aber später mal verhinden dann das man da rein kann wenn man den Hund noch nicht gefangen hat^^

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

And another thread subscribed :3

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

from the opening post. i take it no men are left? does that mean these girls are using animals and monsters for sexual relief and not for procreation XD? would love to see some human x dog pregnancy. i mean, humanity must live on! if you get what i mean ;)

edit: darn, played the prologue, men still exist... damn =p

edit: in the training process. don't try to fail the training in hopes to get ravaged by a horny dog that couldn't control itself. it just resets the training and you have to start over. forces you to only train successfully.

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Assuming the current version ends when you deliver your first dog? Couldn't find any way to progress after that.

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sangoku25 --> Indeed, I found the bug. You're not supposed to be able to sleep before catching the dog. I've corrected that problem. Thank you.

dartred --> Yeah, men are still there ^^' As for the training, there is no need to be forced to fail (I personaly hate forcing people to play bad just to unlock something). A way to be ravaged by a horny dog will be implemented at some point for those whishing to see things more "wild" ^^

Allsop2604 --> That's mainly the end, but not totally. After delivering the dog, there's one scene to unlock with Tambara and one to unlock with Jeannette.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, i want to see something more on the wild side. where the wilderness wins over. thanks for the reply.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would it be possible to have it so when your choosing her clothes, it pops up and shows it real time? Instead of just pop up menus?

Also, how do you get the Tambara scene? All she keeps saying is that shes worn out

dragonlord217

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not a fan of 3d models, but damn this game looks like it has a lot of potential. Definitely following this thread.

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seipher --> It should probably be possible with a custom script for MV, however this game is a "side-dish" compared to Slice of Venture 2 so I don't put much ressources in it and here, commissionning a script just for that isn't interesting, sorry ^^'

Scenes are not really hidden, but they don't necessarily unlock by clicking on characters either. For Tambara, you need to check her outside the house.

dragonlord217 --> I didn't put much time into creating them to be honest (Though I do really enjoy Kaya's result) so it's normal if they don't feel as polished as some other 3D games ^^'. The total lack of light, various shaders and any post-process doesn't help either x)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah custom script? I figured it coulda just reload the results after each choice or something :p guess its more complicated lol, also didnt know it was a "side dish" :p but its still pretty cool :)

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh yeah, it's possible to reload the model depending on the choices but it's not a good idea as it would take a bit longer since it'd have to load a pic after every choice (and MV's optimization is laughable) so you'd have the pic disappearing and reappearing after every choice, making it absolutely not smooth. So I thought a script would handle that better (with a real menu where hovering the piece of cloth would show it over Kaya) ^^

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I allow myself a little bump if you don't mind. The v0.1 is out and you can check on Patreon all the things I've added in it (+200 pics, almost 30 new maps etc...). The post is public so you can read it.

Any feedback is welcomed ^^

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When might 0.1 be out for public?

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The link in the first post isn't working. I get an 404.

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry in a great moment of retardness I deleted the v0.02... I've reuploaded it, the link works now ^^'

Seipher --> Can't say. Don't know if it'll be one day. Maybe it will, but considering I'll make a single update every 3 month, it will surely be in a long time. After all I made the v0.02 public this very same month ^^'