What's new

The Hunter

coufi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Hunter

hi,
When i fight the zombie, i cant win, how can i do please?

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You mean you have trouble winning the fight or does it bug and doesn't record a win once he has no more wilderness?

If it's the first case, you should buy a few things from Paige to sustain yourself during the fight. Once you sell all the junk you found, you'll have enough money to buy a good quantity. Normally you shouldn't have problem with those.

coufi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You mean you have trouble winning the fight or does it bug and doesn't record a win once he has no more wilderness?

If it's the first case, you should buy a few things from Paige to sustain yourself during the fight. Once you sell all the junk you found, you'll have enough money to buy a good quantity. Normally you shouldn't have problem with those.
Ow ok, but who is paige and where? i cant sell or buy anything....

i have only the black girl, the librarian, and the two girl on the house at the top of the map.....

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well thank you for pointing out a massive bug: You're not supposed to be able to access the town before Akane tells you to go x)

There's a chain of event to respect before that and in the middle of that chain, you gain access to a new part of the town including Paige's cabinet where you'll be able to buy stuff for fights.

Morb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I delivered the dog and talked to Jeanette (one scene) but I can't get past that :/ Any tips or so?

EDIT: Found a bug that if you undress in the shed, you can't get dressed again.

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I delivered the dog and talked to Jeanette (one scene) but I can't get past that :/ Any tips or so?

EDIT: Found a bug that if you undress in the shed, you can't get dressed again.
If you are playing version .1, the current public version, that is the end of the demo content.

kafi.p

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks super interesting! I enjoyed all of your games so far, so I'm excited to see more of this one!

coufi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well thank you for pointing out a massive bug: You're not supposed to be able to access the town before Akane tells you to go x)

There's a chain of event to respect before that and in the middle of that chain, you gain access to a new part of the town including Paige's cabinet where you'll be able to buy stuff for fights.
Have you got any walkthrough please?

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not for the moment, but I'll add one as a Patreon reward at the end of the month if everything goes well.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can only go to the library and tabathas shop =/ im using latest version

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you're stuck at that part, you probably have the latest free version (the version 0.02). The last version (v0.1) is available on Patreon only.