What's new

[0.0]BraveSister

kogptn

Reputation score
About project

engine : RMMV

Story :
In this world, Adventurer is a job.Our heroine, Ririna, her brother is a A class adventurer. Currently getting a mission from government and Ririna is going to go with him...I think most of you guys know whats will happen next.

Language :
Although i am currently using Cantonese for the game Language, I setup a common event flow for translation to English and Japanese. Therefore, a English trail version is impossible now.
Hoping that release version will have three language.

Feature :
1: Basic Sprite sex. (Done for main character and template for human to human)Fucking Slime and all other monsters, if supporting their sprite sex, there is lot of work to do.
2: liner story basic, with multi choice for solving problems and missions. Choice will affect Ending.
3:The heroine.(Can it count as NTR?)

Still thinking part :
1:Anime Style CGs? probable close to official Art of RMMV style to reduce the work amount.
2:Old school RPG.(auto fight for other characters in party. / saving point.)
Process Target :
Every weekend, i would like to do at least "self closed event".

Release :
Will Sale on DLsite as a target if possible.

About me :
My first language is Cantonese and English come next.
I can read and write in English in most of the case.

Moreimage in imgur.com/a/9lw3H

Re: [0.0]BraveSister

so we have an adventurer....who is a girl. so this could lead down the path to many choices, rape, incest, whoreing, corruption, pregnancy. many many aveues indeed.

the question is what will you do?

Whilst i'm quite excited about sprite sex, but must ask if events will be repeatable?? (I believe the repeatable events is what make a ntrpg 1 so good).
If not could you consider making it repeatable?

Whilst i'm quite excited about sprite sex, but must ask if events will be repeatable?? (I believe the repeatable events is what make a ntrpg 1 so good).
If not could you consider making it repeatable?

Repeatable, I know it's important, but it's not possible for all event repeatable.
Currently, I made a gaming event, if you lose and lack of money, the result you know.

1:Divestiture
2:Washroom Make Love
3:public rape (or if you try to run away, it will happen earlier)
The problem is if you accept 2/3 before, it not possible to be punish you by 1 anymore... ...
3 repeatable is OK, but 1 & 2 is a problem.

so we have an adventurer....who is a girl. so this could lead down the path to many choices, rape, incest, whoreing, corruption, pregnancy. many many aveues indeed.

the question is what will you do?

So we have a Village girl & a fake Adventurer,
our heroine will play both these two role by changing clothe.

fake Adventurer Story will focus on NTR & Duress.
when someone figure out she is a fake adventurer.

Village girl much more in corruption & whoreing.
solving problem and mission by some method you know.

It may cut a lot, if i make it too long.

So we have a Village girl & a fake Adventurer,
our heroine will play both these two role by changing clothe.

fake Adventurer Story will focus on NTR & Duress.
when someone figure out she is a fake adventurer.

Village girl much more in corruption & whoreing.
solving problem and mission by some method you know.

It may cut a lot, if i make it too long.[/QUOTE]

okay wow this sounds really exciting to me. i do quite enjoy watching someone become corrupted. ill keep tabs on this one....

Back