Tentacle God
Reputation score
DLsite :

ULMF Thread :
https://ulmf.org/threads/beruzebubu-bellzebub-homeguard-rj105046.4276/
Done
Patch fix nr 2:

Extract into the Data folder.

Download game with partial already applied. Download patches above to fix / stuff missed / re-translations.

Password :
Yugifan3

Huge thanks to @Sinflower
This includes both DLC's . I will also maybe work on second game as well soon as they finish all DLC for it.

Just a little something been working on for a while now and finally got it done. Still working on the Happy Pink game and the School 2 game, but figure give something while ya wait.

There is ALSO a cheat added that lets you time travel between days.
Keep in mind that it may or may not break your game so be careful with it.

Last edited:

NulloftheVoid

Reputation score
Thank you so much for this partial been waiting to play this game without guessing what the buttons are for years. It seems like the number of sexual encounters and threat level doesn't increase anymore tho.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
All of your zippy links are dead, with a 403 error message.

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
All of your zippy links are dead, with a 403 error message.
They aren't dead Zippy is blocked in your country just like it is in mine. Nothing Yugi can do there only way around it is for you to use a VPN. 404 would mean dead.

darksshades

Reputation score
Really nice seeing some beelzebubs games getting interface patches.

I'd like to share a little modification that I did. It just make it so there is no voice cut.
You can continue the dialog and the voice will only stop if another voice is played.
I personally prefer that way and make my own personal patches for every single kirkiri game that does not have that feature.

I tested with this english version and it will work normally. The only changed file is the macro, which was not altered by the translation.
To install you can either put the patch101.xp3 on the same folder as the game .exe or override the macro file in the Data/scenario folder if you have the extracted version. I'll leave the 2 versions here on the attachments.

Attachments

darksshades

Reputation score
Sorry for the double post, but here is a fix for the status display not showing up properly. (Right mouse click or camera button)
This makes it so the "threat level" and other status show up properly. (Previously it always showed up 0)

Just override the patch file for this one.

Attachments

NineNein

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
This dev always created a masterpiece and its always good to have it translate, anyway is there a walkthrough? hongfire is dead.

darksshades

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
This dev always created a masterpiece and its always good to have it translate, anyway is there a walkthrough? hongfire is dead.
I have only found a kinda walkthrough on chinese sites and on country-blocking japanese sites.

Here are some notes/translated parts along with the original walkthrough.
At the end of the file there is the heroines schedule.

2dfan has a hilariously long walkthrough that just spits out every single action you have to do. It is on chinese though.

PS: only the first 5% of the file is the actual notes/walk. all the rest is the original untranslated text and schedule.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.