What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 1756 Studio] [ 1756スタジオ ] Claire in Masochism / 戦聖女クレア RE167547 RJ167547

Beatru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
<div style="position:absolute;">
</div>
<div style="background-size: contain;margin-left:580px;width:560px;height: 420px;margin-top: -17px;background-image: url( "></div>
<p>A game about some sword wielder that gets raped when she loses to enemies. The art looks good.</p>
<a href=" ">DLSite Link</a>

Last edited by a moderator:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 戦聖女クレア

Happens to found a premium only link, don't know is it real, but file size match, sound promising.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How is the gameplay ? I hope it's anything else than vanilla Wolf RPG. I hate vanilla Wolf RPG. :p

Or else I can just extract the CG, they looks really good.

Happens to found a premium only link, don't know is it real, but file size match, sound promising.

Downloading that link right now. I'll check the game then upload to MEGA.

Edit: It's a fake. Can't open the archive.

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah too bad the link is fake, its the only one I manage found that had a right file size.

About the game system, it feels more like a oldschool search and discovery advanture game (nearly every item in the game world can be search and change(even window sheets)), tough it is still pretty vanilla wolf rpg.
The battle system, the menu and most graphic is vanilla wolf so be aware before gameplay.

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

The art is fantastic..... can't believe that this game is out and noone created a post before the release.
Sold over 200 units on the day of release which is very promising.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

oh man, this game looks amazing. Can't wait to play it.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

cg are nice, but vanilla wolfrpg is not appealing, still can't understand why devs are useing this 8bit old school engine - is it to get nostalgic, by trying to understand, what is this shitty looking like object supposed to be, without scraping out your eyes, and to add bounus - all your inventory is text only.
played demo - i might be wrong, but it looks like this game is: kill 50 monsters, complete level get h-scene, next - kill 60 stronger monsters, complete level get another h-scene, in short unpack gallery, enjoy cg's.

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

cg are nice, but vanilla wolfrpg is not appealing, still can't understand why devs are useing this 8bit old school engine - is it to get nostalgic, by trying to understand, what is this shitty looking like object supposed to be, without scraping out your eyes, and to add bounus - all your inventory is only made of text.
played demo - i might be wrong, but this game looks like is, kill 50 monsters, complete level get h-scene, next - kill 60 stronger monsters, complete level get another h-scene, in short unpack gallery enjoy cg's.
It's fucking wolf???? Omfg god no :(

So no machine translation.... This game just died.... i wish i hadn't seen this post.

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

well 1-2 years ago i desperatly searched for a way too play wolf games and AGTH worked in rare cases with a lot of tweaking.... Was so fed up with it that i gave up.... I remember that i tried chii trans a few times too (a few months ago) and it was no improvement from AGTH.... maybe things did change.

I will try this ;) Thanks for giving me some hope to cling to ;)

Did u play this game by any chance?
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26971

It looked great but was also a wolf game so i didn't bother with it too.

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Beatru, this is kind of a off-topic question, but have you abandoned your RPG? I was pretty hyped about it. :eek:

About the topic's game, I can't find a DL anywhere. Damn.

(Sorry if I make some grammar mistakes, english is not my native language. :p)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WHAT? WOLF?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

cg are nice, but vanilla wolfrpg is not appealing, still can't understand why devs are useing this 8bit old school engine - is it to get nostalgic, by trying to understand, what is this shitty looking like object supposed to be, without scraping out your eyes, and to add bounus - all your inventory is text only.
played demo - i might be wrong, but it looks like this game is: kill 50 monsters, complete level get h-scene, next - kill 60 stronger monsters, complete level get another h-scene, in short unpack gallery, enjoy cg's.
The reason of why developer use wolfrpg are wolfrpg can use 8way walking system by vanilla and idle at battle and completely free to use.

Reputation score

Visual Novel Reader works with wolf rpgs but it's real finicky about which window it feels like translating

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How is the gameplay ? I hope it's anything else than vanilla Wolf RPG. I hate vanilla Wolf RPG. :p

Or else I can just extract the CG, they looks really good.

Downloading that link right now. I'll check the game then upload to MEGA.

Edit: It's a fake. Can't open the archive.
Let this be a lesson.

If there's a link for dlsite games and it's on rapidgator? 99% fake, either it being a different game, or it's a broken archive.

Both are infested with malware though, so you might want to do a scan on your pc.

Well, unless it's from AS, but who'll use rapidgator instead of other hosting site?

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

SHOOT this 1 ended before it began even :(