What's new

SIM [1UP Games] Desktop Garage Kit

1UP

Reputation score
Banner1.0.2.png Hi everyone!
I'm really excited to share my latest creation with you: Desktop Garage Kit. I'm poured our hearts and souls into this game, and we truly hope it brings you an unforgettable gaming experience.

Desktop Garage Kit is an ultra-cute and loveable desktop software. It features a new next-generation 3D cartoon rendering engine, making the desktop characters more delicate and realistic, breaking through dimensional barriers. And it has rich interactive action modules and a brand new massive character update, clothing can be changed, lively and cute.I spent countless hours refining every detail to ensure a smooth and immersive experience for players.

Unlock Adult Mode
Activation method: Click the currently active character, and input the "Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A" command on the keyboard (repeating the input will activate the card draw mode, unlocking more adult content).
Features

Features
▪ 370+ pieces of underwear can be switched at will, showing 3D figurine charming posture and style.
▪ The new next-generation 2D cartoon rendering engine makes the characters more delicate and realistic.
▪ Rich figurine model library, constantly updating.
▪ Brand new physics engine, character image, clothing, and hair support physics motion calculation, presenting more realistic movement.
▪ 168+ 3D posture libraries and 48+ 3D action sets included, making the characters more lively and cute.
▪ Mysterious mode button, adding more interesting gameplay.▪ Particle rendering mode, lighter and shadow special effects presented.

I would be incredibly grateful if you could check out Desktop Garage Kit on Steam, and if you like what you see, please consider wishlisting it or leaving a review. Your support means the world to us and helps us continue doing what we love.

To stay updated on Desktop Garage Kit and our future projects, please follow us on Twitter and join our Steam Community. We'd love to hear your feedback and answer any questions you may have.
🔗 Steam Store:
🔗 Twitter:
🔗 Steam Community:

Warm regards,
1UP

1.1.0_1.png
Snipaste_2023-03-31_11-50-46.png

Attachments

Last edited: