What's new

2016-Today; Recap Games

thetruesteven

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What where YOU favorites hentai games in this period of time? Decided to open this thread so that we all can share our experience and maybe even find new games that nobody knew before.

(I edit this for the links to dlsite when i got enough posts...)

I´ll start which Bullet Requiem, an ACT game with great artwork and gameplay, also was sold pretty good and even a second game is in process!

ROBF-Trilogy was also one of a kind, the battlefuck series was for me innovating and really refreshing from todays RPG´s.

Hopital of the Dead was also really fun, not long, but fun. Also i really liked the Artwork.

Parade Buster... Oh god... how long did i waited for another One Syota and this was just everything. A decent translation and it would be perfect.

Milky Quest is still in development as far as i know, however, there is still enough Content to enjoy, ff you like this pixel style of course.

Phantom Knight was also not bad, i really like the idea. It turned out to be a decent game.

Flying Princess is a little bit older, but it still get updates so ill put it in here. Do you like Angry Birds? Do you like well-made pixel animations? then look no further! Innovative, fun and one of my favorites.

Also Buchikome High Kick! and Liz´s H Project were smaller Games that are also noteworthy.

And in case you missed it, im not a fluid English speaker so sorry ´bout that :)

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 2016-Today; Recap Games

i support this thread,

most games that i have in my mind are older than 2016 but asap i got hands on my library i check the games i enjoyed in the last few months and think are worth mentioning.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

These were fairly good for people who can't Japanese.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uhm do the 2016 includes patched version or demo? as for me:

- Bullet Requiem (act)

- Fighting Sakura R (act)

- UnHoly Jail (act) (latest version is in 2016, IIRC with additional stage)

- SLave Sword (rpg)

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A few more RPGs from my list:

-The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

-Fallen Princess Lucia Story

-Girl Knight MILK

-A Record of Delia's War

-Lucia Script ~Princess of a Age-old Kindom~ (had more fun with this game than i initially expected)

subjectalpha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh I like this idea.

For me:

Parade Buster, Quest Failed (Chapter one), Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~, and... Lover of Mirror Image?

I like Reverse Rape/Battlefuck games. Don't judge.