What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [24ぺーじ] 淫魔島のエクスプローラー 3 (RJ222322)

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLSite link:

Another game of exploring an island of lewd demons - there's two previous ones from this maker, as you might expect. Gather up resources (from collection points and defeating foes) and use them to create gears and consumables to help you get to more dangerous areas and a final boss at some point.

Controls like most any other RPG maker game; no real special controls that I noticed, besides holding shift to allow sprinting.

It's a battlefuck game with simple combat. Battles are simple: running into enemies will start a combat round; generally, whoever has higher speed will strike first, though status effects on you might prevent you from attacking at all. Status effects wear off over time, when healing at a bonfire, or when using certain items: 気付け薬 (restorative) for any non-poison status, 解毒薬 (antidote) for poison. 体力 is your HP, スタミナ your MP, and there's also 理性 (rationality) which is the right number of the two in the top left during standard play (left being HP). Some enemies specifically attack rationality heavily before doing attacks to affect your HP, though in any case lower rationality seems to increase the odds that enemies get extra hits on you. Run around, explore, and work your way through the island till you get to (and hopefully win against) the final boss - no real major story, just simple hack-n-slash (but not exactly :p )

It's pretty unrestrictive in where you can go; 3/4 of the main world can be accessed right from the start if you're sneaky enough (the NE area is off limits until you beat the boss of the pyramid area in the NW, though - guards won't let you through otherwise... I suppose this is better than in the first one where you can literally stealth all the way to the final boss and be brutally unprepared :p ). While I haven't had the time to play that far, there's apparently two other required bosses to complete the game (both in the NE section, one being the final boss, of course). That being said, there's a pretty obvious intended difficulty increase judging by the basic crafted gears and where the ingredients for said gears show up in the inventory:

-plains area (initial unlocked area in SW besides starting town - no boss)
-forest (SW area - has a boss)
-tower (SW area - has a boss)
-beach (SE area - guard at first SE bonfire recommends not entering before defeating tower boss; no boss)
-beach cave (SE area - has a boss)
-castle ruins (SE area - has a boss)
-desert (NW area - your stamina will decrease over time while you are in non-safe desert areas. Guard before recommends not entering before defeating the castle boss; no boss)
-mine (NW area - has a boss)
-pyramid (NW area - has a required boss)

"rare" monsters (noted by the imp and dropping medals on defeat) will respawn if you leave the area and come back, but bosses do not. If you have the initial version of the game and can't find an updated one with a recollection room, you might want save before defeating bosses if you want to see them again sometime, maybe.
I haven't actually played enough to get to the NE area, so no info from me on there.
Enemy drops can also be combined with the basic gears you make from collection point materials to make stronger gears.

Each area has a unique type of wood/stone/water/herb available to be gathered via the appropriate type of shiny resource collection point, as well as a common 'junk' type when you don't get the good one (some areas also have mushrooms). Junk wood/stone/herbs can be traded for something less useless at most bonfire areas with the goblin girl, while the imp girl will tell you about rare monster girls in the nearby areas - defeating them and showing her the medal you get afterwards will get you an item reward (one time per medal type; getting extra medals of the same type gives you no real advantage). Also at bonfire areas: the tent will allow you to craft, while the tent's orb allows for skill point allocation (and reset if desired). The red book allows you to check defeated monster girls (imp will always show up in there even if you haven't defeated any) as well as discovered items. The paper and quill allows you to change your name. The crystal lets you fast travel to any bonfire area you've unlocked (IMPORTANT: you need to have actually interacted with the crystal for a bonfire area to count as having been unlocked); finally, the bonfire itself will grant a full heal, and also give you a travel ration (100% stamina heal item) if you don't have one.

It also seems like there's also a boss at the end of every dungeon-esque area... (the music will increase in pitch when you enter boss areas). Generally there's someone who talks about boss monsters near the appropriate area and you can get a reward for talking to them after beating the boss. Some areas also have NPCs looking for a particular item, or requiring some stat to be high enough; meeting these conditions will also get you a reward.

Early game can be little rough, so you might want to go right for the desert area (or perhaps even pyramid/mine if you're feeling confident in your stealth) and pick up some materials until you can create some basic gear from that area - should make early game grinding a lot easier if you're willing to sneak around there a bit; there are usually maps in each area that make farming a particular item type quite easy by being near an screen change and minimally guarded by enemies (so easy to get in, grab, get out and repeat).

This game has loli, so refrain from posting links (I'm sure you can find them elsewhere if you really want and can't/won't pay... meow).

And here's a thing on skills that don't simply provide a simple boost to stats:
体力を強化します (physical strengthening) tree:
歩行回復 (walking recovery) - passively heals 1% max health per tick when walking around
深呼吸Ⅱ(deep breath 2) - heals 600 HP (with some variance) for 40stamina (vs. the basic 200 (with variance) for 20stamina)
絶倫の体力 (peerless phys. str) - passive, recover some HP after defeating enemies

スタミナを強化します (stamina strengthening) tree:
スタミナ消費軽減 (reduced stamina costs) - passive, reduces stamina costs of skills by 25% (but doesn't apply to continual stamina costs of some skills, just initial cost)
解毒術 (detox) - skill version of antidote
スタミナ消費軽減Ⅱ(reduced stamina costs 2) - passive, reduces stamina costs of skills by 62.5% when combined with the initial stamina reduction skill you would already have if you have this one (50% if you "somehow" managed to only get this one).

技巧を強化します (technique strengthening) tree:
スキルアップ (skill up) - after initial stamina cost, provides a 30% boost to technique, but drains 4% stamina per tick when moving around
ダブルタッチ (double touch) - after initial stamina cost, grants an additional attack whenever you attack, but drains 4% stamina per tick when moving around
追撃の心得 (follow-up knowledge) - increases the power of double touch's follow up attack

快感防御を強化します (pleasure defense strengthening) tree:
ガードアップ (guard up) - after initial stamina cost, provides a 30% boost to pleasure defense, but drains 4% stamina per tick when moving around
絶対防御 (absolute defense) - greatly reduces next pleasure damage taken, but guarantees you attack last (if at all) by setting your speed to 1% while active (also drains 4% stamina per tick while moving around, which isn't mentioned in description)
受けの美学 (submissive's aesthetics) - passive, increases charm and pleasure reduction when the enemy strikes first in battle

魅力を強化します (charm strengthening) tree:
溢れ出る魅力 (overflowing charm) - after initial stamina cost, provides a 30% boost to charm, but drains 4% stamina per tick when moving around
アイテムゲッター (item getter) - after initial stamina cost, increases drop rate of items from enemies, but drains 4% stamina per tick when moving around
揺るぎない自信 (unwavering confidence) - passive, recover some rationality when defeating enemies

精神力を強化します (willpower strengthening) tree:
メンタルアップ (mental up) - after initial stamina cost, provides a 30% boost to willpower, but drains 4% stamina per tick when moving around
リフレッシュ (refresh) - skill version of a restorative (recover from non-poison conditions)
無我の境地 (selfless condition[?]) - passive, reduces rationality loss from enemies attacks and also increases pleasure defense by a portion of your willpower

敏捷を強化します (speed strengthening) tree:
速攻の心得 (swift strike knowledge) - after initial stamina cost, provides a 30% boost to speed, but drains 4% stamina per tick when moving around
疾風怒濤 (storm and stress) - passive, increase technique during battle based on speed (higher speed grants higher technique)
兵貴神速 (warrior's swiftness) - passive, increase critical chance during battle based on speed (higher speed grants higher critical chance)

見切りを強化します (crit strengthening) tree:
急所狙い (aim for weak spots) - after initial stamina cost, provides a 30% boost to crit chance, but drains 4% stamina per tick when moving around
心眼 (mind's eye) - passive, further increases damage done when getting a crit

探索に役立つ能力を得ます (gaining exploring abilities) tree:
採取効率アップ (collection efficiency up) - passive, increases likelihood of more materials from collection points
良質素材採取 (good material collection) - passive, increases likelihood of getting non-junk materials from collection points
採取効率アップⅡ(collection efficiency up 2) - passive, further increases likelihood of more materials from collection points
良質素材採取Ⅱ(good material collection 2) - passive, further increases likelihood of getting non-junk materials from collection points
採取効率最大 (maximum collection efficiency) - passive, even further increases likelihood of more materials from collection points
探検家の勘 (explorer's perception) - passive, increases drop rate when defeating enemies, as well as allowing detection of hidden collection points
探検家の天運 (explorer's luck) - passive, further increases drop rate when defeating enemies

Any of the skills that provides a benefit at a continued stamina cost can be canceled by using the 強化解除 (strengthening clearing) skill or using a bonfire.

quick edit: if this looks familiar, there was a thread earlier (not by me) that was deleted due the OP not following the new forum rules (specifically, insufficient info)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I made this little thing (Interface.zip) for guys working with the extracted version. It's not much (interface, etc.) and I probably won't be doing anymore, so it wasn't worth creating a translation thread. Probably full of typos and overlooked inconsistencies. Make sure you backup your DATA folder beforehand - no guarantee whatsoever I haven't screwed up somewhere.
WARNING: this will probably kill your savefile. Starting a new game is mandatory, unless someone makes a conversion/save update script.

As OP said, don't post pics, as per the rules.

This game is a carbon-copy of the previous 2 games, but still fun and still a notch above the average RPGM games quality. Consider it a grind & craft, relaxed game, really. I'd be interested in seeing what the devs come up with next, because doing the same again would get pretty old (though the gals could use some of that imho xD). That's trilogies for you.

Edit: oh, I've tried making scapegoat.zip for an encrypted game (ie, the normal one). Totally experimental, but if you feel like being a lab rat, be my guest :) I haven't tested it at all, but it should work, in theory.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cologar

Reputation score
Hello im having some trouble in the SE part of the map, where the large castle is. How do I get past the two statues at the main entrance?

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello im having some trouble in the SE part of the map, where the large castle is. How do I get past the two statues at the main entrance?
There are stairs going up in the northwest corner and stairs going down close to the north-center from the east part of the first floor. On the second floor, use the clock in the northeast room. In the basement, use the coffin without flowers in the southwest room.

Last edited:

Cologar

Reputation score
There are stairs going up in the northwest corner and stairs going down in close the north-center from the east part of the first floor. On the second floor, use the clock in the northeast room. In the basement, use the coffin without flowers in the southwest room.
Thanks alot for the directions!