What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [305開発部][305Lab]魔法少女シヅキ ~早熟な身体はたやすく怪人の子を孕む~ (RJ298656)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I didn't translate the game at all. Does she flush the babies?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I didn't translate the game at all. Does she flush the babies?
No, the mascot character teleports them to the demon world.

There's not really any game here. The "quick time event" battles may as well just be replaced with a choice saying "win the fight" or "lose the fight". It's basically a CYOA with a few branches.....

End 1: Lose every battle, then choose not to read the diary to the end. (Doesn't seem to unlock properly?). Pregnant girl.
End 2: Lose every battle, then choose to read the diary to the end. Pregnant former magical girl.
End 3: Win every battle except the last one; run away from the demon king. Ordinary girl.
End 4: Lose at least one battle, but defeat the demon king. Magical girl with scars.
End 5: Win every battle. Invincible magical girl.

(I think you don't strictly need to win/lose every battle for the first three, but it's probably easier).

hndrzp

Reputation score
anyone have save file? plz share ty

this game have Breast milk?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
When you beat the game once, there are options when you start a new game, one is normal difficulty, the second option makes you able to easily oneshot overything
I guess the game is so hard by default is because losing is suppose to be the "true ending."

blerghit

Reputation score
After beating it i cant help but feel a bit disappointed. Its short, literally on rails linear, and the 4 underlings are basically repetitions(x2).
i guess getting all 5 endings will get some lenght but after the long wait i cant help but get depressed ;_;

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wow amazing save,i didnt know wolf games now use excel files

bazeeeng

Reputation score
Need the whole save file for it to work. The Csv file alone is not enough.
The csv alone should do the job.
Make sure you already have your data saved at least once before dumping the csv file to the save folder.

poopoo1234

Reputation score
Trying to use translator++ for this game, software which I'm very unfamiliar with. I opened up a Wolf RPG project type, did batch translation for everything, and hit the inject/apply translation button, but when I try and run the .exe in the folder this generates, nothing runs. Any tips?

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Trying to use translator++ for this game, software which I'm very unfamiliar with. I opened up a Wolf RPG project type, did batch translation for everything, and hit the inject/apply translation button, but when I try and run the .exe in the folder this generates, nothing runs. Any tips?
There's a lot of things in the data that doesn't like being translated in WOLF RPG and older RPG maker systems, particularly custom scripts and filenames. You're going to have to manually check for inconsistencies and adjust them. Most of it is already flagged with Red and Blue tags so you can exclude them if you apply the translation with ignoring those tagged.

poopoo1234

Reputation score
I used the full gallery unlock but have yet to go through the game proper, what is the difference between the second and third rows on the first and second page other than the filters?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I used the full gallery unlock but have yet to go through the game proper, what is the difference between the second and third rows on the first and second page other than the filters?
One row is the event itself, the other is her writing about the event in her diary.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
If anybody wants an MTL of this game, I recommend you use this tool.

Like Mikufanboy said, lots of script stuff that will crash the game if it's translated using something like Translator++. I recommend most people don't waste too much of their time making those adjustments. Texthooking also seems to be a pain in the ass with this game so stuff like Textractor didn't work that great either. If you want something with DeepL integration, VN OCR works, but the location of text boxes change which will get annoying very quickly.

Overall, game itself was good enough, I enjoyed it. Author's past works are definitely much better in comparison though.

Greywraith

Reputation score
I had high expectations for this, but this was quite a letdown, i was excited to see the 3 page gallery, but extremely bummed out to see there's only like 6 sex scenes.
This is tiny in comparison to not just Kodoku, but other works.

It's not a bad game, the quality is outstanding.
But the actual content is extremely minimal.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score
the biggest letdown is this game forcus on Shizuku Only
nothing else

her tiny loli friend that i except to see more of her in this one only appear in standard picture....

i hope author going to update a big one later but...just hope on it

Greywraith

Reputation score
It's been so long but he's back, his motivation was down for a while but looks like he's not out yet and is working on a new game, rather he's back on the game he was working on before this one.

The one with this girl.