What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [305開発部][305Lab]魔法少女シヅキ ~早熟な身体はたやすく怪人の子を孕む~ (RJ298656)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
RJ298656_ana_img_main.jpg
DLsite link: (Demo is included)​

Developer information:
Release date: Slated for late December 2020.
Genre/tags: Turn-based Role Playing game, Loli (Note, despite this H game not having a loli tag officially, some characters with sex scenes can be interpreted visually as such), Impregnation, Pregnancy, Child birthing, Magical girl, Female Protagonist, Animated 2D, QTE (Quick time events), School setting, rape, cum inflation, X-rays

Controls: Standard WOLF RPG maker control scheme. QTE based combat (Press the arrow keys as they appear before the time runs out)

Story: (Japanese roadblock, anyone with Japanese knowledge feel free to add in).

Summary: Character designs are based on シヅキのいる場所 , with the main protagonist being directly lifted from said game with a visual update to her previous design alongside another female from said H game. Unclear if this H game is a spin off, sequel or stand alone though the description seems to say stand alone. Unlike with the previous H games from this creator you play as the female this time around with no male protagonist. The gameplay combat is QTE based, and it seems the enemies are the direct source of the H content this time around. The first fights are unwinnable in the demo, and are a showcase of the in-battle slow decent into becoming raped. It's unclear if there will be in-battle sex, as it stands the battle ends if you are successfully bound by enemy attacks. After which you get an animated HCG of the impregnation. The demo ends before what I would assume to be the child birthing aspect.

As a new attempt from the previous works, it seems this H game tries to integrate the sex deeper into the gameplay rather then finding random spots to force events. Not sure if there's going to be a free roam like his previous games or we're just going to be playing an exhibition styled game play. Definitely something to look forward to considering this creator's excellent fountain of creativity. This creator tends to try to hit home in the feels department, so we can probably expect some emotional trauma, death and/or maybe mind break. It's also posible that this H game won't have any real in-depth combat/gameplay mechanics and this is just an ADV-RPG like Lustereise, we will have to see in the future

EDIT: Fight is actually winnable, but the demo ends before anything else happens after you've won.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
This seems promising.
The art style is neat as always from this dev, and the setting seems promising.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Some corrections:
1 - This very much is a stand-alone, the dev described it as such on blog. While GT can be spotty, just the first few minutes of play should confirm this.
2 - The first fights are very much winnable depending on player skill (I personally had to force a lost). It's difficult yes, but it's winnable unlike the first fight with Kodoku in her game.

Early impression:
1 - I like how the diary serves as a shorten replay of scenes with her thoughts commentating.
2 - Nice touch having your attack power drop once your hands are bound, but I hope every fight doesn't play out like this or it can get boring fast.
3 - Was hoping for some H-attacks popping up. Like the small circles are bound attacks while the big ones are H-attacks or vice versa. They can even change it up where the enemy does different things depending on how bound she is. Right now, it's kind of a waste after her top gets ripped to not play on that.
4 - Also hoping not ALL of the H-scene are related to the monsters. It seems Shizuki gets teased at school for having big breasts. That opens up tons of possibilities.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I never said it wasn't a stand alone the Japanese isn't something I can read so I didn't want to say for certain. And no, just because you can MTL something doesn't mean it's going to be right all the time. Either way, just humoring the possibilities of cameos and tie-ins to his other works as well. It could just be he really likes her design is all and wanted to do her again I suppose.

And yeah, after using CE to slow down the fight it turns out the fight is indeed winnable. I wonder if that means losing the first fights leads you down a bad end. I sure hope not, it's nice to see we can change destiny in a way, would be a slap in the face if we can't persist this way. I'm fine with being locked out of certain endings as long as we can actually end most of the content. That's something I didn't like about this creator's works, at least in his last game he marked the options that would screw you over.

blerghit

Reputation score
I too was wondering if losing the first fight (friend gets raped, friend was implied to be another possible magical girl[the magical girl maker also said something like first menstruation might get triggered by such traumatic event, and magical girl contracts need to be made during first menstruation]) means you wont get ally for later on, thus going down bad end branch.

Also dont be too fast to judge all combatrape existence or nonexistence based on 2 scenes of demo.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Could do the whole evil magical girl thing since she got raped, it's pretty common for that sort of thing against existing or possible to exist magical girls falling prey. But now that I know you can win I don't see a reason to bother doing H things anymore at the start, why would you not want to be a badass?

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How you beat the boss? And without CE? Easy, right as the quick time event shows up, hold the window as if you are gonna move it, it stops the timer so you can memorize the pattern of the quick-time event. You basically za warudo the QTE.

You can do it for the previous game too.

Tenma

Reputation score
Seems fun, the quick time events are doable without cheating even. Unlike a certain other game, that was filled with succubus, and would occasionally fill the screen from edge to edge with arrows, in some cases.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Awww I miss the insect girl, specially her cute ignorance NTR/Rape scenes. Well, maybe this one won't be so bad at all.

Xman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well they made a post on their official blog and I think they said its coming out late December or its getting delayed? (google translate made it hard to tell) But had 3 new screenshots as well.

sakua

Reputation score
Author says...
" I developing to release on late december.
But it probably delay because I'm not good at schedule management."
I'm expect its release date delayed for January.

...I'm sorry for my bad english.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Author says...
" I developing to release on late december.
But it probably delay because I'm not good at schedule management."
I'm expect its release date delayed for January.

...I'm sorry for my bad english.
Thanks for the update. Are there any tentacles?

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The game is out now. Hopefully it's not too hard heh

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The game is out now. Hopefully it's not too hard heh
Nope I thought the first battle was some sort of battle you are suppose to lose to but everything is still difficult after! guess I will see where the bad end goes and use cheat engine later to slow the game down so I can see a good ending maybe.

Well turns out the worst possible ending is the true end, jesus that was a rough story, impregnated by a stranger and her friends dead. I read the acknowledgments and the dev said that he made the true end so horrible because he wanted to set the stage for a sequel about her school life being miserable if this game sells well.

Last edited:
OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I am not surprised this dev went that route with the story, considering his previous titles have been similar in that aspect in terms of tone. The game was surprisingly short, the animations were pretty great. If he does make a sequel for this game I hope he involves the gameplay some more with the hentai, for instance, I saw potential for combat rape. Unlike Suzuku and that centipede girl I actually cheated this time around with CE to slow down the QTE, I'm too old for that shit.

The combat doesn't seem to get harder outside of the final boss. I'm not sure if there's pattern recognition or if you're suppose to have the reflexes needed is all. At least he added a retry feature in case you don't want to get a certain ending. It seems like there's five endings, I only found the true end and the end where you don't lose at all so far. The others might be dependent on how many of the bosses you've lost to up to the final boss.

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I gotta say, of all the hentai games I've played in my days, this has one of the most fucked stories I've seen yet. I think its in the tone, it just takes itself so seriously, and WOW does it not pull its punches lmao jesus christ.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You don't need to slow down the game in order to beat it, all bosses except the last boss has 50 HP, just use that and CE to beat them in two turns. You can even speed things up rather than slow it down. The last boss has like 60 or 70 HP.

Anyways, anyone has an idea of how each ending is unlock? Seems like pain if it depends on how many times you lose a fight, I don't want to have to repeat the game multiple times.

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When you beat the game once, there are options when you start a new game, one is normal difficulty, the second option makes you able to easily oneshot overything

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I gotta say, of all the hentai games I've played in my days, this has one of the most fucked stories I've seen yet. I think its in the tone, it just takes itself so seriously, and WOW does it not pull its punches lmao jesus christ.
That's pretty common with 305 labs. Even if they look cute or have comedy in them....the world is very much serious and fucked up. I knew this was going to be fucked up the moment we were introduced to a normal looking world but the level it went to in the true ending surprised the hell out of me even though it shouldn't have. The other games, it started off messed up and you get clues on how just messed up it really is...but your actions (towards the true/best ending) turns it around to be happy. This game starts off happy and just goes into a spiral of despair to the point where all I could do is feel extremely sorry for her....and I can't wait to see how it concludes in a sequel!!
Does it just go through how messed up the world is now? Does she snap and just embrace the madness of her new reality? Does she turn everything around?