What's new

3d Custom Girl

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: 3d Custom Girl

You may have uploaded the installer as well, which he could have used to install it.

KOPSi

Reputation score

Well, I have a bunch of expansions that I don't know what they do separately, but together u get the pose editor, uncensored, some more clothes, and the ability to change the "features" of the girl (like height, bust size, etc.) For the application file (ObsDX9), you just have to replace the one you currently have with this one. The rest of em, just put into your "arcs" folder located inside the 3DCG folder itself.

(size is pretty large btw)
oke um this link is dead... and im going to cry

i need mod to edit look of girl, b size, height etc just what u said

KamiBushi

Lurker
Reputation score

Does any one have the installer?
I finally found an installer today. You'll need Daemon tools to mount it (it's an .iso file)

Do you all have any preference on hosts I upload it too? it's a 1.21 gb file.

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

oke um this link is dead... and im going to cry

i need mod to edit look of girl, b size, height etc just what u said
I put a two other links that had the expansions in it as well as the game on the 1st page, just go find it

and as for the installer, I think mediafire and megaupload are the best for non premium users.

KamiBushi

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually it looks like I'm not going to be able to upload the file since there was trojan in it. Sorry :(

AngelOblivion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So if no one can get the code on here does any one know a way of getting it so all the down loads work on the game?