What's new

3d Custom Girl

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 3d Custom Girl

DL'd the part 1&2 links fendo put up, and I can't get past the opening screen - it says CSA or something on it, along with other white text. Any clues why?

I can understand if fendo posted up the version that needs jap. settings, but if not, then I have no clue.
Well, it has nothing to do with the jap. settings, maybe u have to wait a little longer for it to load up (the CSA screen is part of the loading), or maybe when i put it up, i put up the new .exe without the new .tah files in it, so dl the exspansions i put up before, that should solve it.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

The MU links you put up seem to all be dead, fendo.

:(

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

Yea, I accidently deleated them................tried to find them but i guess i'll just have to reupload em.............when i have the time :(

unless someone who does have them can, i won't be able to do it for about 2 or 3 days

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

Well i meant what i said and the i have new links for the game

part1:

part2:

Enjoy :D

AngelOblivion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does any one have any more to add on to here since the other links are dead for more expantions?

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

crap i forgot i deleated those 2, ill put the expansions back up in a few

in the meantime, go to the websites i listed for more stuff to add

AngelOblivion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im getting those but how do i put them into the game?

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

well, i said it in my 2nd post on this thread, but all u have to do is take the .tah files and put em in the "arcs" folder inside the 3DCG folder

AngelOblivion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it looks like all im getting is images from the last DL site you listed or im just not setting it up right.

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

the images with the green background are character saves, just open the game, and it will create a folder in "My Documents" titled "TechArts3D." open the folder and put the images in and u get the girls to select in the game

AngelOblivion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so all the ones that say w/e pose go in the same spot?

Expamle-2339D366-1627-4BBA-BCDFADB4D18B2443.tdcgpose

Last edited:

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

the ones that end in .pose go in that floder also, but u have to create a whole new folder within it entitled "pose"

AngelOblivion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tryed that and i have the files from the site that end that way and there in the folder but it still isnt working for me.

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's some screenshots with some instructions:

1. Go to "My Documents" and look for the "TechArts3D" folder

2. Double-Click it and you will see this

3. Inside this is where all the girls go (.tdcgsav) , and is also where you create a new folder entitled "pose"

4. Now after creating the folder, just put all the poses inside it (.tdcgpose)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Just a question (I'm downloading something else right now, so I can't check): did you upload the game files that came after you installed it or before you installed it? If you did the first, all the installed path-names are for your folders not whatever folders the rest of us are using.

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a question (I'm downloading something else right now, so I can't check): did you upload the game files that came after you installed it or before you installed it? If you did the first, all the installed path-names are for your folders not whatever folders the rest of us are using.
Actually, the folders appeared after running the program, not installation, but i did upload after installation, idk if that helps

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, that's the problem. When you uploaded the installed game, you uploaded the installed pathways.

As a result (Using your pictures as references) the game is looking for game resources in a 'Genero' folder that the rest of us don't have. The game will not work for anyone else if you only uploaded the files you installed on your computer. The rest of us need the installer instead of the files.

AngelOblivion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So that would be the reason why all the files im getting arent working for my game either?

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

argh that sucks, i guess ill go find the links for the installation and post em up here, but how come demongod didnt have any problems?