What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 3Dpose] 3Dポーズ集 Ravage -DT Dreams of Magic- Ravage ~ DTは魔法使いの夢を見る ~ RE121647 RJ121647

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: RJ121647 Ravage ~ DTは魔法使いの夢を見る ~

These set of links might be for this game, not 100% sure.

PURGED
Downloaded it.

Does not contain the right game. Contains 130916-RJ121720 and 130919-RJ119775.

U

Ulmf14

Downloaded it.

Does not contain the right game. Contains 130916-RJ121720 and 130919-RJ119775.
Thanks for the warning.

This is the last time I do something like this, since I'm terrible at finding legit links.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geez, and it's been out since September. Anyways I found a link on a site called hentai loli (hopefully this game doesn't have loli to prevent it from being posted here) but it's using a bearfiles link that's well over 900 mb and requires premium, unfortunately there's no premium leech for this site yet as far as I know.

Edit: Apparently I replied to the wrong thread so the link above has nothing to do with this game.

Last edited:

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's up on nyaa torrents for anyone still interested in it. The battles are automatic, but the concept is actually interesting. Your characters get tired and lose effectiveness if they keep fighting, so you have to rotate them instead of just making one super team. You win by retaking the town areas, which is make difficult by the fact that the enemy will counter-attack.

The premise is also hilarious, since it's based on the joke that long-time virgins 'become a wizard'. Your main character gets healed from service from the many girls, but if you're really fatigued your character will lose reason and have full intercourse; which will cause him to become a powerless mook and everyone will stop following him.

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

any guide for completion?
i can ra*e the girls in basement only

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The most common mistake probably you lose at begining (2nd battle) when that green armor girl join you leading you to rape 1 of the girl and lose ur virgin (wiz power)
you can win it by puting the green girl in ur 1st team and heal ur main char with 2 item she gave u.

next in ur virgin mode u can ask the girl service to heal you but reminder that if ur mp under 30% he will rape them and lose the virgin power =P

now to capture the girl get 4 favourable in their service then when you lose ur virgin (party disbanded) only girl with 4 favourable will join you and the ownner*

ending determine by...... i dunno for some reason it picked the girl on random with favour of 4 and when u lsoe virgin the favour reset so u need to get another 4
There 2 type of ending of each girl 1 with wiz power and 1 without

for batle guide.
different weap and armor have their own effect
10 atk power = 1 atk
100 hp = 1 life
max atk = 8 / max life = 99?
Hp ratio determine ur atk as well so if not full your atk will be lower

jack_px

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what do you mean by ''get 4 favourable'' ??

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what do you mean by ''get 4 favourable'' ??
when u ask service from the girl. if you can pleased the girl enuff
at the end of the session there will be word mention favour rating up

Anouarovsky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hard game, i finish it in 187 day (game days)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

simple trick for easy clear:
1. money is ur friend u can recover ur team with it so dont need to keep changing group
2. to get money the 1st idea is upgrade ur building for starter
3. ur virgin char already dealing max dmg ( 8 ) all u need is get max hp up for him and some recovery item where u can keep solo
4. try not to lose when defending those are good money $_$

on 1st playtrough i notice something felt wrong ( lose virgin on 2nd tutorial battle ) and restart the game without completing it. Then on next try i complete it with 23 days in game *yes solo to the end -.- * (was thinking to clear everything 1st before geting CG but the game end as soon u conquered all -.- )

jack_px

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is it possible to obtain more than 1 heart with a woman????

humpidinger

Reputation score

Introduction:
This is a collection of things I have read/discovered myself in the game. There will be alot of question marks that need to be filled, but I hope this will help everyone out.

Synopsis:
Ravage is a game circled around you, "the male protagonist", whose sole purpose was originally to "pop his cherry". This event failed because the town is under attack by some evil army. As a spin off of Japanese culture (I think), apparently when you turn 30, you become a wizard if you are a virgin.

So now your goal is to save the prostitute house from being destroyed/raped/etc. Take your pick (its all moonspeak to me).

General Key Points:
1.) Three basic stats you really need to worry about: Attack Power, HP, and MP (male protagonist only).
2.) You will want to stay a "virgin" wizard for your first playthrough. He starts with max attack stat.
3.) If the male protagonist's MP stat is yellow, make sure to use a heal item BEFORE you engage in any "service". Otherwise he will rape them, and lose his virginity (and thus lose wizard status).
4.) Enemies will level with you as you progress. As you get better, so will they. Stay ahead by dumping some gold into book items. They boost EXP gain.
5.) Dont buy attack boost items after level 25~ or so. Buy more HP items.
6.) If you lose a battle, you will lose a person in your dungeon. I think if you lose twice in a row on a defend, you lose the game. You can retake back the girls.
7.) Dont waste healing items on protagonist if you plan for him to get serviced. Unless he has yellow MP.
8.) Your attack scales with your HP (out of card fight). If you are missing 50% of your HP before a card fight, you will only be able to deal about 50% damage than your normal max.

Day to day tasks:
During the top of the day, you can do the following:
1.) Heal up
2.) Buy/use/equip items
3.) Try to recruit (middle option for most people, except the purple woman).
4.) Setup your "deck".

You can end the day by the following:
1.) Going outside and stopping in a "doorway". Some doorways initiate fights. Others provide permanent increases to one of 3 stats (hits after each day). (HP, gold, exP). I dunno the order.
2.) Getting serviced.

Combat:
1.) To prepare, you have to manage your deck. Your deck represents when you initiate combat AND/OR you are defending. You can access this in the main menu. You will have to rotate characters off and on in the beginning, but at the end game I kept the same two girls and myself (white and red).
2.) Make sure to heal your "allies" before you get "serviced" or go "hunting".

"How to get girls to like you" - aka "service".

Before you "pop your cherry", you want to make sure to get the core soldiers, and a few of the captured girls, to like you. You do this in service mode. It takes 4 successful services before you can "gain favor" with them.
Its real simple. The best success I get is to switch to BJ mode (3rd option down, first option on left), and look at the text to the middle left. Use the "111" gold item to reduce your chance of "premature ejaculation" and just use the first option a bunch of times. Eventually the text will change on the left to have lots of more "heart emotocons". Finish up. Do this 4 times, and they are yours.

Benefit of having them like you: When you pop your cherry, they will stick around and offer to help fight (even the prostitutes). Otherwise they will not offer to "service" you afterwards or help fight (except the dungeoned girls).

You recruit captured female soldiers this way as well.

Stats:
Max stat: 8 Attack, 99 Life
Formula:
8 Attack = 1 Attack on card.
100 HP = 1 HP on card.

Items seem to have an affect in combat other than basic stats. Moonspeak throws it off, so I have no idea what any of it means.

There are 3 types of "women" in this game:

1.) House girls:
These generally do not fight, until after you popped your cherry and recruit them. You can only recruit them if they like you.
2.) Female Soldiers
You start off with the green armored girl in the beginning, but you will aquire better ones as you move through the map.
3.) Captured (and converted) female soldiers
Same as female soldiers, but they are in your dungeon and you must convert them to your side before they will help.

If you lose "virgin status":
Main Lady and Green girl will join you by default (Even without heart).
Anyone you talk to, that likes you, will automatically join you.
Anyone that does not like you (including soldiers) will hate you and are not recruitable. You can still recruit the girls in the dungeon.

Endings are determined by virgin status and who you got serviced the most from (the most from successful services) I think.

Questions:
I heard you can improve your income/exp/HP regen. How do?
From what I can tell, only girls that you end with will give you the option to go past "virgin services" in free mode. Is there a faster way?
What do the items mean?
Can you get more than one heart stat?

What are the stats at the beginning of each day? The 3? (I know they are gold, hp, or exp... but which is which?).

And finally:

Anyone got a complete PublicData.rvdata2? (free room)

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Questions:
I heard you can improve your income/exp/HP regen. How do?
From what I can tell, only girls that you end with will give you the option to go past "virgin services" in free mode. Is there a faster way?
What do the items mean?
Can you get more than one heart stat?
You can upgrade the building are you captured to boost daily money / exp / hp regen simply by clicking at the door of that area when you outside, different area upgrade give different improvement but the original area boost all 3

Not that i know of, geting that 4 favour take ages :(

items? as in equipment you get stealing in the house ? they used for the main char after he pop his cherry 1 of them is good like reduce enemy atk by 2 everytime he atked

for heart i think it just a mark to show you that you done with this girl, also every favor reduce the girl cost by 1 (seriusly this useless as you can easy get over 12 cost)

- your strat different than mine as i dunt find the lv stat increase with the exp cost to buy the book not worth it after past lvl 9-10 and solo MC with alot max hp buff and hp recovery item seem too easy :p

- the reason of your game over is the main char hp mp = 0 after the battle (yes u can keep losing on defending it will never game over as long there some hp mp remaining)

Anouarovsky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can lose many times and still don't get the game over, just upgrade your buildings and put less than 3 in the battle team
you get the game over if your hero have 0 hp (in the menu not in the fight)

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can we start a new game+?

humpidinger

Reputation score

I cant tell if there is a new game + or not.

Does anyone know what the first selection means on a new game (3 options)?

Also, I cant seem to figure out how to get the last general and two other girls? Apparently you are supposed to be able to get serviced from the last girl you fight, and get 2 new girls, but the game ends before I can check the dungeons after the final fight.

humpidinger

Reputation score

Ive beaten the game with all of the current characters (virgin and non virgin endgame route) liking the main protagonist and with all the upgrades. I cant seem to obtain the last 3 characters.

Has anyone had any luck getting the last 3?

Also, apparently when you recruit the "House girls", you can search their individual rooms to find goodies in cabinets and stuff. Granted, I have yet to gain access to the chest from the green haired land lady in her room.

I think this has something to do with the opening 3 part decision, but since I do not know Japanese, I can't translate it. My best guess is that it means "Easy, Medium, or Hard".

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry what do you mean by the last 3 character ? if you talking the last as in the 3 girl from the castle ( midle of the map) all you need to do is don't capture that place last. ex: you choose to keep going south from ur starter area (shortest route) then capture the castle.
you can also capture 1 area, recruit the enemy commander, purposely lose the battle on defend and let that area to be recapture ( the enemy commander will still stay with you)

humpidinger

Reputation score

That worked. Thanks.

Also, note that if the girls have hearts, and if an area is retaken over, then they wont leave.