What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 50CC ] Merry Xmas RE124263 RJ124263

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Merry Xmas

Merry Xmas 2 has a few game breaking bugs at the moment involving the progression of H scenes and story. Better to wait and see if the author will fix them right now...
If I read comments right, the bugs are not completely game-breaking:
You will get a crash if you try to buy H-scenes too early, but once you bought a few environment upgrades first, it should be fine.
Just walk around the map looking for collectable paper thingies, which will let you buy upgrades back at your house.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If I read comments right, the bugs are not completely game-breaking:
You will get a crash if you try to buy H-scenes too early, but once you bought a few environment upgrades first, it should be fine.
Just walk around the map looking for collectable paper thingies, which will let you buy upgrades back at your house.
You can progress that way, but once you have sex with her enough times the game will freeze once you try to do it once more. My guess is it tries to trigger a new event.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If anyone has the link to the second one, could you also shoot me a pm please? would be appreciated.

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if we are doing pm id like one plz & thx.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, found the game. Merry Xmas 1.
The one i found was Ver1.02.

The Data folder contains no pictures, so is that okay to upload partial here?
Or is that against the no loli rule?

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay, found the game. Merry Xmas 1.
The one i found was Ver1.02.

The Data folder contains no pictures, so is that okay to upload partial here?
Or is that against the no loli rule?
new ver. this game until now i don't really know what is update is :V

is this fix some bug or update new H-scene?

and i need blog creator this game but no one know

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind if someone would pm the second episode to me too. I been searching the net for a while but there are no real links only fakes.

And I dont mind if its still broken. I only want to see it its really worth to buy it. The demo didn't show anything promising.

Last edited:

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My googlefu has failed me :(. Wouldn't mind a PM link as well if anybody has it. Thank you in advance! :D

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

really? another PMin post?
(before im quoting 7 row PMin post here.. and got deleted... maybe toxic delete it...)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My bad, but you have to agree that the demo doesn't show anything from the game. I mean usually demos are limited but not this limited.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My bad, but you have to agree that the demo doesn't show anything from the game. I mean usually demos are limited but not this limited.
maybe it's just an ecchi game or something ? :confused:

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Found a possible link for #2, the filesize is perfectly correct and the poster has SOME credibility apparently
! RJ135289.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

So the link is not even wrong. The worst kind of fake link...

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found a possible link for #2, the filesize is perfectly correct and the poster has SOME credibility apparently, but it is premium rapidgator only and I don't have time to download it now and check it out, so if someone else wants to test it out please feel free and let us know in this thread or a PM that it is ok.

Found no loli tag and I'm not sure if the girl would class as loli or is just meant to be a bit on the short-height side and cute. Also found no "DONT POST IT'S LOLI" comment in this thread for #2 so if it IS classed as such please have a mod delete this post and I will take the message when I don't see it later.
The girl is classed as loli, so there is no link sharing, but discussion is allowed, just use the edit button to delete the link, and tell people where you got the link from (but don't link that site itself, they can google it).

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

maybe it's just an ecchi game or something ? :confused:
Not unless it's been majorly mistagged as they includes creampie and pregnant.

it's on 311 downloads now though so if a link will emerge it should be soon hopefully.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well I grew impatient of waiting for an update. If anyone wants the game, it's on an "anime sharing" site. I'd still wait for a bug free update.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I grew impatient of waiting for an update. If anyone wants the game, it's on an "anime sharing" site. I'd still wait for a bug free update.
yup, I mentioned, the guy never updated the first one with bugs, doubt he will for the 2nd game also :p

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you know where she went after you get her up to two hearts? She isn't in the field area and I'm pretty sure I've gotten all the messages to upgrade stuff (I can't go in the bath house). The only thing it's really letting me do now is either go back to fight enemies or go to the ship and be forced into ending 1.

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

yap Merry XmasII have so much bug everwhare

i give a monney 300 for my girls and she say something and she gone

but i can cilck a couch in badroom i cilck it and select first choice

and game crash :V

edit:i play MerryxmasII until ending but i don't see h-scene at all

wtf is this

i make Onsen house but i can't go to user + do anything

Do you know where she went after you get her up to two hearts? She isn't in the field area and I'm pretty sure I've gotten all the messages to upgrade stuff (I can't go in the bath house). The only thing it's really letting me do now is either go back to fight enemies or go to the ship and be forced into ending 1.
that what am i gonna talking about

Last edited:

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Downloaded it because I loved the first one.
Huge money grind and bugfest for very little reward, decided "f this" and decrypted the files.

There was like 2 grope scenes and 1 vanilla H scene with/without pregnancy, TOTAL. Thought this would be like the first one but boy was I wrong, defo avoid this sequel game, at the very least til a bug-free update becomes available.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

No idea, she likes to roam. If she's not at the flower field and taking bath then try exploring all the way again. Did you do the event for the training area below the house and abandoned houses?

Status
Not open for further replies.