What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 50CC ] Merry Xmas RE124263 RJ124263

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Merry Xmas

So I've been playing Merry Xmas2 and no matter how many times I go to see the cat (the book says four hearts) I always get booted out of the cave right when he starts to fondle her butt. My guy has 9999 health, with about 2999 leftover when he gets kicked out.

Is there something I'm missing here, or is this just a bug and I'd have to start over to see the rest of the cat's scenes?
Keep going .- . Xmas games have always been a bit slow on the progression (which makes it kinda tedious on repeat scenes like groping, but interesting for progressive scenes like the 'nightmare' in 3)

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Attachments

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Same as
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=677599&postcount=146
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=677482&postcount=134

My save process:
-got bath room(vampire girl will use it randomly or after rape ZZZ, she will nude and you can do lewd thing without blood point).
For NTR root, your wife is going to cheat you(sex) with the old man.....and after 12-13 day, the time is running out and I got dead end too. No clue.......

Sorry for bad English......
thank for the tip about bath room i never know is had it one

but...nah is just same H-scene in option
only different in bath room scene vampireloli is naked
and you can play it without blood point

i think is must be have more of it
but...nevermind

*keep waithing new ver. this game*

Spectras

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On the website they've started showing off their next game but from the looks of it some of the group has left so we might not see an update for 3 anytime soon, or ever for that matter.

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

holy ..... a lot of stuff update in his blog
and it's a merry xmas IV

can someone tell me what is this link??
is look like a link download game something...

Spectras

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't believe so, if you look at the post it seems like they might be saying that it is coming out in december.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh...XMas 4 reminds me of Vanillaware's game (Oboromuramasa and Odin Sphere in particular)

Spectras

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like combat might be a little more interesting and possibly more things to interact with.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necro, but I just recently found these games and I would like to know if someone still has the first game. All links I find around the net seem to be dead.

Edit: Is it just me or does the 3rd game feature a weird message: If you DON'T cheat on your wife/wives, all the girls leave you in the end.

Last edited:

Spectras

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No idea, never finished the game without cheating at least a little bit.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for necro, but I just recently found these games and I would like to know if someone still has the first game. All links I find around the net seem to be dead.

Edit: Is it just me or does the 3rd game feature a weird message: If you DON'T cheat on your wife/wives, all the girls leave you in the end.
I think the wives head back first.

.- . I believe the 'true' end is always picking up more girls anyway.
In 2nd game, initially at most you will just end it with you and the oni start a restaurant.

But later on the author adds in the cat girl, and if you go have sex with her enough (you need enough HP to not die) she'll get pregnant and disappears, and the ending will be extended with the cat girl showing up...much to the oni's ire at MC.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the wives head back first.

.- . I believe the 'true' end is always picking up more girls anyway.
In 2nd game, initially at most you will just end it with you and the oni start a restaurant.

But later on the author adds in the cat girl, and if you go have sex with her enough (you need enough HP to not die) she'll get pregnant and disappears, and the ending will be extended with the cat girl showing up...much to the oni's ire at MC.
lol and yet it's like the 2 became best friends afterwards.

Don't see that happening with 3rd wifey though.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

lol and yet it's like the 2 became best friends afterwards.

Don't see that happening with 3rd wifey though.
No, if anything that one ends with hierarchy.

The cat basically just work as subordinate of oni? Probably both to ensure she doesn't attack anyone else and as a compromise to let her stay.
The cat just rolls with it.

The vampire...yeah, they bickers a lot, but it's more of that rival thing you commonly see in harem stories.
When push come to shove (like saving MC..again) they'll cooperate at least.

Btw just check the blog again ' 'a no update in December but a lot of gifs showing some stuffs in game (no H content), looks like you can play as the oni or the rabbit in combat?

orcaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any news about merry xmass iv?

i tho they said release date 12-19

Spectras

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No updates on the release date yet, but with any luck it will be out soon.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Many apologies about the necro, as well as possibly getting people excited for an update, but is there anyone out there with info about what happened to this circle? I just downloaded all their released titles again, and being that Im a native english speaker with only machine translations to go by, I cant for the life of me figure out why they ceased to exist.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Had my hopes dashed entirely, seeing the necro bump.

Anyway, nope, they're dead, jim. Well, not really dead (probably), but their last blog entry is from December, 2015, and their pixiv page hasn't seen activity in just about that same amount of time, I think. They did put out at least a demo of that new side scroller beat em up game they were making at some point, but they scrubbed that blog entry out and I haven't seen a working link of it since. I long since deleted that demo too; I wrongly assumed they were gonna do an updated version of it anyway. Didn't think they'd ghost like that.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Its unfortunate. These games are arguably some of my favourites and I was truly excited for #4. I really wish i had been aware there was even a demo out!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This game has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay explanation. If you wish to preserve this thread, PM a moderator with an updated description.

Status
Not open for further replies.