What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ 50CC ] Merry Xmas RE124263 RJ124263

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Merry Xmas

.- . So, I got the TV working, what to do next?

Pretty much toured everywhere I think, not sure what else.

EDIT: NVM, looks like the next thing is check TV when the vampire isn't using it. (do it about 3-4 times? you'll pretty much know it's done)

Last edited:
OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

note: if you take too long it will be auto game over.
I should have gone to NTR route from begining to test it out instead of using older save file.
And nah i can't be bothered looking at NTR route again its slow + never like NTR.
Whoever got ending 1-2 please tell us how :p
some annoying whan you try to get NTR route

1.go outside to suck the blood
(go outside is mean whan you come back is gona spin you time
is mean you lost you one day now)

2.vampire sleeping
"most annoying for someone try to get NTR route"
(if she sleeping... who gona teleport my mind??)

talk to vampire/go NTR route/save/sleep/wake the fuck up/back in first page

what happen if vampire sleeping??
go NTR route/save/sleep/wake/she sleeping/PUSS THE BUTTON F12/load save/sleep/done "if she still sleeping do the same thing again"

is impossible to go NTR route
and play h-scene with vampire girls same time

if you need to go NTR route you need to do it in beginning

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

1.go outside to suck the blood
(go outside is mean whan you come back is gona spin you time
is mean you lost you one day now)
I just Cheat Engine and lock the 'blood' value at always 3 :v

They weren't kidding when they said the NTR is slow tho, I've been doing grope + vision at almost every chance I get and I already can cum inside the vampire girl but at most it's double groping in the vision side.

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

dude what the fuck???
how much H-scene in ntr route have??

i going play in beginning again to play ntr route only
doing so well took my time 3-4 hour to play this shit

and last h-scene in NTR route i got
is a same H-scene i got in my old save it!!

(last H-scene in ntr route i think is a scene
you wife and old man play dog style or something in bath room)

whan is end that scene
time is end now i get rekt by freaking monster in outside and game over~

what am i playing for!!!??? this is bullshit~
is that all ntr route have it?? that it??

playing 3-4 hour for nothing

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There doesn't seem to be a way to stop the vampire from sleeping in order to not miss an NTR scene other then saving and reloading the day beforehand as it's not necessary for her to sleep on any day. It's just random RNG.

But anyway, I cheated and made it so I didn't miss any scenes and the NTR doesn't seem to have an ending for it's own yet. You just get END 01 even if you watched every NTR scene up in till the final day before the game over. As for END 02 and 03.
END 02 is the vampire coming with you back home and END 03 is the same except when you have a child with the vampire and you go back to the new home with the vampire and the child along with Oni girls.

Here's hoping the dev gives the NTR route a proper ending sequence someday. Though I gotta say I did like how he progressed the NTR, slowly making her corrupt.

Last edited:
OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

thank for the tip Altrius about how to doge monster inside bar
and lazycat talk about tv
if you don't talk about it i will never notice this

i complete to get ending 2 now
how to get ending 2 ?? is too easy

go inside to the bar
and go to the top left
before come inside hold left control to doge
stupid attack by monster and kill than all~

whan you clear that room now
is have dead body block way to go another room
just suck all blood on him to pass it

whan you come in bar center
you will see something just chack it out

is a kitchenware

whan you get that
is don't do shit just a furniture
but you can go to deep map to open the cage door now

go inside in the deep is have switch it
just user it and water outside all gone now
chack around it you will found TV broken (doesn't matter i can fix it)

you get tv now and little vampire really enjoy it

give her time or PUSS THE BUTTON F12 and load save~

you can user tv whan vampire not watch it
user it 3-4 time you will user tv for contact to you wife in tv (LOL)

now go outside to get scene you harem will come to find you
the left way have rock block way is gone now
whan you go inside now is have two way to go

in the left way if you go you will get 2nd ending now

in the top way is look like to going in the ship with long path
that way is about go to get bath room
(have no idea what is that can do....
is that about H-scene vampire in the bath room?)

done

There doesn't seem to be a way to stop the vampire from sleeping in order to not miss an NTR scene other then saving and reloading the day beforehand as it's not necessary for her to sleep on any day. It's just random RNG.

But anyway, I cheated and made it so I didn't miss any scenes and the NTR doesn't seem to have an ending for it's own yet. You just get END 01 even if you watched every NTR scene up in till the final day before the game over. As for END 02 and 03.
END 02 is the vampire coming with you back home and END 03 is the same except when you have a child with the vampire and you go back to the new home with the vampire and the child along with Oni girls.

Here's hoping the dev gives the NTR route a proper ending sequence someday. Though I gotta say I did like how he progressed the NTR, slowly making her corrupt.
so that mean ending1 is not have yet??

Last edited:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm sorry, but how did you guys isolate the value for the blood meter on cheat engine? I'm having trouble even finding what to tinker with.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm sorry, but how did you guys isolate the value for the blood meter on cheat engine? I'm having trouble even finding what to tinker with.
Generally values in RPGMaker are N*2+1 , where N is the number you see on the screen (or in this case, the 0-3 red box filled)

So search your current blood *2+1 (best to do this at 3), do an action that cost blood, change the search parameter accordingly and hit Next.

Should be able to isolate that number in 1-2 attempts. (you can also remove some numbers earlier by not doing the blood-costing action yet and move around, then hit Next with the same search value so you get rid of anything that changed)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what's the address? that should be the same for every one shouldn't it?

Last edited:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

what's the address? that should be the same for every one shouldn't it?
Rpgmaker addresses change every time you boot it, but its easy to just look for it under 2 or 4 bytes as it's the fastest and most accurate.

comradered

Reputation score

Well, since I didn't get my cheat engine to work on the blood thing, I just did it manually. And they were right, the NTR scenes are too drawn-out. I appreciate the slow wind-up, since that's really what I look for on NTR stuff, but I can count maybe a handful of scenes that could have been cut from the whole slideshow. And yeah, while the end stuff is somewhat of a cathartic release(heh) from all the teasing, I'm left wanting for more.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@dartred
Or you can add custom value type to CE, which will do the work for you:
Right click on Value Type field, select Define new custom type (Auto Assembler), replace contents of the Auto Assemble window with text from spoiler and click OK to close the window.

alloc(TypeName,256)
alloc(ByteSize,4)
alloc(PreferedAlignment, 4)
alloc(ConvertRoutine,1024)
alloc(ConvertBackRoutine,1024)

TypeName:
db 'RPGM 4 Bytes',0

ByteSize:
dd 4

PreferedAlignment:
dd 1

//The convert routine should hold a routine that converts the data to an nteger (in eax)
//function declared as: stdcall int ConvertRoutine(unsigned char *input);

//Note: Keep in mind that this routine can be called by multiple threads at the same time.

ConvertRoutine:
[32-bit]
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
push ecx
mov ecx,[ebp+8]
[/32-bit]

//at this point ecx contains the address where the bytes are stored

//put the bytes into the eax register
mov eax,[ecx] //second fun fact, addressing with 32-bit registers doesn't work in 64-bit, it becomes a 64-bit automatically (most of the time)
shr eax,1 //shift right by 1 bit (divide by 2)

//and now exit the routine
[64-bit]
ret
[/64-bit]
[32-bit]
pop ecx
pop ebp
ret 4
[/32-bit]

//The convert back routine should hold a routine that converts the given integer back to a row of bytes (e.g when the user wats to write a new value)
//function declared as: stdcall void ConvertBackRoutine(int i, unsigned char *output);
ConvertBackRoutine:
[32-bit]
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
push edx //save the registers
push ecx
mov edx,[ebp+0c]
mov ecx,[ebp+08]
[/32-bit]

//at this point edx contains the address to write the value to
//and ecx contains the value

push eax
push edx

mov edx,[edx] //edx now contains the original value
and edx,1 //only save the first bit

mov eax,ecx //eax gets the user input value
shl eax,1 //shift left by 1 bit (multiply by 2)
or eax,edx //add the bits of the original value

pop edx
mov [edx],eax //write the new value into the old value
pop eax

[64-bit]
//everything is back to what it was, so exit
ret
[/64-bit]

[32-bit]
//cleanup first
pop ecx
pop edx
pop ebp
ret 8
[/32-bit]
With this you can use visible values for search and modification - simply select RPGM 4 Bytes value type.

comradered

Reputation score

Sorry, but even with the code I still can't seem to isolate the value for blood. Every time I think I narrow it down, turns out it wasn't the code I was looking for.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, since I didn't get my cheat engine to work on the blood thing, I just did it manually. And they were right, the NTR scenes are too drawn-out. I appreciate the slow wind-up, since that's really what I look for on NTR stuff, but I can count maybe a handful of scenes that could have been cut from the whole slideshow. And yeah, while the end stuff is somewhat of a cathartic release(heh) from all the teasing, I'm left wanting for more.
The NTR works as both content and timer :v which is why it has to be drawn out otherwise it'd be really hard/impossible to get ending 3 before she got ntr'd

comradered

Reputation score

Ahh, now I get it. The NTR scenes, or at least the build-up scenes, still happen whether you see them or not. Its just that its a race whether you manage to go home before your oni wife gets porked by the bald dude.

Huh, took me a bit to get the gist of it. I think I need some sleep.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ahh, now I get it. The NTR scenes, or at least the build-up scenes, still happen whether you see them or not. Its just that its a race whether you manage to go home before your oni wife gets porked by the bald dude.

Huh, took me a bit to get the gist of it. I think I need some sleep.
That's partly why some others were whining about vampire sleeping when they want to see more NTR

:v Although in retrospect, those scenes require certain hours to trigger. For example during night it's usually the two (oni and cat girl) going out searching for you.

comradered

Reputation score

That's partly why some others were whining about vampire sleeping when they want to see more NTR

:v Although in retrospect, those scenes require certain hours to trigger. For example during night it's usually the two (oni and cat girl) going out searching for you.
Ah, well, the way I read it, I thought there was a pre-determined "date" where the murderbots outside go insane and give you a game over, and you had to maximize the time with the vampire girl's third option to see all the scenes. Turns out the scenes still happen on the background, and you don't have to eat your way through all of the scenes to see what you want.

...I'm not making sense, am I?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, trying to understand. so even if you have pure sex with the vampire. your oni wife can still get ntr'd, but you dont know it? will eventually you get a game over or a forced scene? some form to tell us, "hey, while you were screwing the vampire, i did your wife"?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

hmm, trying to understand. so even if you have pure sex with the vampire. your oni wife can still get ntr'd, but you dont know it? will eventually you get a game over or a forced scene? some form to tell us, "hey, while you were screwing the vampire, i did your wife"?
I've been doing something else, but based on the others' posts.

The robots outside will go berserk and come in to game over you if you take too much time to get out of there, I'm guessing it is close to/coincide with the final NTR event?

comradered

Reputation score

Yup. When I got to the last NTR scene (bald guy cumming inside your wife outside the bathroom), immediately after that I got the game over end. So I guess that's the deadline, where you get murdered by souped-up murderbots AND your wife gets porked all the way. Whether you see it or not doesn't matter, you're still dead/your wife's still sucking another man's cock.

Or I might be wrong and I'm just rambling again.

P.S: I took a gander at 50cc's blogs, and some of the replies there say that the NTR scenes might just be illusions? A fevered dream or something? Who knows...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.