What's new

RPG NTR [50work] 白領おじさんの冒険III 出張ではお土産を持っていきますね (RJ320695)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
RJ320695_img_main.jpg
DLsite link: (Demo NOT available) (DRM, cracked already)
CI-EN link available.
Release date: Mar15, 2021
Genre/Tags: 2D, Netori, Netorare(Dlsite featured this tag but there doesn't seem to be content in this setting), Male protagonist, Linear story
Engine: Unity

Controls: Arrow keys for movement, Q mine, E consumable. C and V to attack. Z interact.

Story: (Japanese)

Summary: Looks like you and your two loli waifus go on a trip, and the green haired girl with her love interest friend, or boyfriend, are also on the same train as you. You immediately get acquainted with the girl and she just rolls with it quite easily. There's barely any text in the game, the HCG censorship mosaic is pretty harsh too. It doesn't seem like the two loli waifus have any content in this game, but the creator made two previous games featuring them. Your job is to earn money and seduce the green haired girl so she goes with you by the end of the trip instead of with her boyfriend. You start off in the Hub area and can buy consumables for hp recovery, pickaxe upgrades, and can send your two waifus to do two chores, one where they make money selling pamphlets or whatever, and where they interact with this big dark ball thing. The big dark ball is a mini game where you use the girls the fight monsters in a 2D stage, each kill drops an orb that increases your player's maximum health. Mining is the main content, you spend 3000 gold to chat with the girl and Mine with them, Mining lowers you current health with each step you take, after you finish mining you can interact with the green hair girl and slowly seduce her while you wait for the boyfriend to catch up. Do it enough times and the game ends with you going out with her. The two waifus are totally OK with everything.

Simple concept but unique implementation. Very small HCG amount, horrendous mosaic use. I don't know if this creator really is the same 50CC from the past, if so I don't know why he changed his name either, but at least his H games are still amusing. I would seem he's gotten lazier in making HCG however, and adding DRM with no demo is a poor strategy to sell. Hopefully this creator gets proper marketing advice and communicates more. Both his third and second games have been cracked and leaked in pirate channels, his first game remains to be cracked as there seems to be difficulty with the Chinese tools. DRM uses PlayDRM. Rei patcher does work if you want to use it to MTL the game since it uses Unity.

*Possible tie in with another creator by the name of 50CC and his Merry Christmas H games.

In the off-chance there is some content with the lolis I'm not posting download links, but the copies are out there in certain sharing sites.

Last edited:

here4thelinks

Reputation score
are the games from this circle safe to play? I get the feeling that they are some sort of chinise virus lol, idk if is just me. I want to give them a try.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
are the games from this circle safe to play? I get the feeling that they are some sort of chinise virus lol, idk if is just me. I want to give them a try.
That's what they make virus protection for. Next, these aren't random games you download off the web, they are sold off DLSite who of which tests the games before sold. So if there was a virus, it would have already been discovered and the game as well as the dev pulled from the site.

It's ok to be vigilant but you also need to put some measure of thinking into it as well. The only sort of warning I'll give has been said by the OP, there's really not much to the game even for a $5 price tag.

here4thelinks

Reputation score
That's what they make virus protection for. Next, these aren't random games you download off the web, they are sold off DLSite who of which tests the games before sold. So if there was a virus, it would have already been discovered and the game as well as the dev pulled from the site.

It's ok to be vigilant but you also need to put some measure of thinking into it as well. The only sort of warning I'll give has been said by the OP, there's really not much to the game even for a $5 price tag.
I know these games come from dlsite but they just looked so sketchy I got paranoid, that and the circle just randomly creating another account to sell the same games but it seems is just a case of "shovelware", I guess I should let my gard down a little. Thank you!

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Just FYI this creator's H games have been really bad. LIke 3 scenes at most and funky gameplay. It's creative though, just the passion to create in itself is completely gone from them. Hopefully not permanently, but I wouldn't buy any H game from them until the return to form...