this game is rpgmaker but why dlsite not tag ロールプレイング

and this demo i play found 2 key but if go outside i found a guys

and i don't ever know how to go now

Last edited by a moderator:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 狂乱病棟

I believe that is the end of the demo, where you run from the guy and get caught.

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm playing the actual game itself right now. It is a pretty good game all things considered (it is a puzzle game which I usually hate).

Only problem is that without an understanding of Japanese or a translator that is relatively accurate (I'm using Chiitrans2 to make a shameful plug) the game is near impossible to finish.

Heck, I still haven't finished it. I am stuck on the first floor. I've recruited the second girl (Seedling is what ChiiTrans calls her) and I've found the key to the treatment room and seen the dead and missing left lower arm body in there.
I've also found the vent (not managed to get it opened because I cannot find a tool to open it with) in the cafeteria backroom where Seedling was hiding.

At that point, I am stuck. I've found one of the 4 X-Ray's (the 1 out of 4 in the set) but cannot seem to find anything else except one of the recovery drugs here and there.

Anyone have a hint or a specific location for what I am supposed to do next?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, i saw this on a download site i visit frequently. Nice to know somebody made a topic.
Could you tell me if you use the menu for key items or is it just ingame puzzles? Maybe a partial could help somewhat? What do you think?

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Top left corner of the handless doctor room, inspect the library and see the locked door behind it. Past that, I have no idea how to open the little red box in the room.
There is a thread here where they talk about it but even with google translate I cant tell if they found the answer to this riddle or not.

Ideas anyone?

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Top left corner of the handless doctor room, inspect the library and see the locked door behind it. Past that, I have no idea how to open the little red box in the room.
There is a thread here where they talk about it but even with google translate I cant tell if they found the answer to this riddle or not.

Ideas anyone?
None whatsoever. You are absolutely right, that thread even with Google Translate is useless.

Vinushka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ideas anyone?
The CG is here:
hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/720170/554837ef90/?p=4

There are a few pictures with numbers, the most obvious being the X-Ray, but I tried the code and it didn't work. Not sure if you have to actually "discover" the code in-game first, or if the code is hidden in some other pictures in the set.

Anyway, there's a certain amount of effort I'm willing to make to tickle my pickle and this goes well beyond that.

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The CG is here:
hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/720170/554837ef90/?p=4

There are a few pictures with numbers, the most obvious being the X-Ray, but I tried the code and it didn't work. Not sure if you have to actually "discover" the code in-game first, or if the code is hidden in some other pictures in the set.

Anyway, there's a certain amount of effort I'm willing to make to tickle my pickle and this goes well beyond that.
It's not about the CG for me, it is about the storyline and the sense of accomplishment of actually finishing the game.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't even know how to escape the first dude you have to escape T^T

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't even know how to escape the first dude you have to escape T^T
Ah, you have to run around awhile avoiding him after hitting the button for the elevator until the elevator appears, then you can board the elevator and get away from him. It takes about 3 round trips around the large room with the doors to the other rooms before the elevator gets there.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

FFs, I knew it was something about the elevators xD

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What do I do after I get the second girl? This game really needs a walkthrough.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What do I do after I get the second girl? This game really needs a walkthrough.

Indeed.

So now the dudes appears at random moments, and he can hit you 3 times before game over right?

How do you escape him now? T^T

EDIT: Ah, he leaves on his own :3

Last edited:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ugh, what does that godamn woman wants me to do for her? .-. ( the one that runs away and locks herself in a room )

Ah, I found a pharmacy. Hope she wants meds. I'll give her plenty.

Okay actually I think it's a shop. .-.

Bitch wanted food. I hope she gets raped è.é

Last edited:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Where is that one handed dude room you are talking about? T^T

Idk where to go, I had the girl nao ( and she got raped. Ha. )

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

what do i need to do after i found dead onehanded doctor room? cuz i cannot seem to be able to open door and left top corner X_x?

Vinushka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not about the CG for me, it is about the storyline and the sense of accomplishment of actually finishing the game.
Yeah, I was saying you can search the CG for clues, that's what all those words below the CG link were trying to tell you.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what do i need to do after i found dead onehanded doctor room? cuz i cannot seem to be able to open door and left top corner X_x?
But where do you find that one handed dude? D: I know you need a key, but where is it? :c

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i dont know if it was a key but i remember after i found the 2nd girl

i searched all chairs in the dinning hall and i remember n the 2nd table chairs i think i found something after that i was able to enter one handed dctor room that is by going to the left instead of right to go to save computer at that floor