What's new

[Complete - Full] [62studio] 62号ちゃんの挑戦状 translation

Reputation score
This is the translation for the minigame known (unofficially) in English as 62-chan's Challenge (main thread).

Versions:
  • data.zip - this is for the version released in 2020, which is no longer available.
  • data2021.zip - this is for the version released in 2021, which includes everything from the previous version plus additional content
  • dataZEROzip - this is for 62-chan's Challenge ~62-ZERO~. Be warned that it includes many untranslated lines I haven't been able to find in the game files yet

Attachments

Last edited:

Kellam

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
So this was a free bad game they threw up in celebration of 62-chan? And it had a sex scene at the end, and now it's taken down? Dang. I wish I knew about this earlier when I could have gotten it. Is the CG up anywhere you know of? Otherwise I guess I'll wait until next year and hope they throw up the original game along with whatever new thing they do.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've now translated the new content for the game. The actual translation didn't take that long, the annoying part was the lines that pop up during the bullet-dodging game. If I use regular spaces in these lines, they get cut off, so I had to use invisible characters instead. I also went back and edited previous parts of the translation.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
For those wondering about my translation of 62-chan's Challenge ~62-ZERO~: it's done in the sense that I've translated everything that's possible in Translator++. However, there's many untranslated lines I haven't been able to find in the game files yet, probably due to the shift to RPG Maker MZ as game engine (Demon in Wonderland has the same problem).

Desiric

Reputation score
For those wondering about my translation of 62-chan's Challenge ~62-ZERO~: it's done in the sense that I've translated everything that's possible in Translator++. However, there's many untranslated lines I haven't been able to find in the game files yet, probably due to the shift to RPG Maker MZ as game engine (Demon in Wonderland has the same problem).
Hello, do you still have the translated files for this? thank you.