What's new

RPG RPG Maker [62studio] Lust Memory (RJ262855)

Reputation score

DLsite link:
Translation thread link: https://ulmf.org/threads/62studio-lust-memory-rj262855-translation.13920/

This is another game from the makers of Lust Grimm and Lust Friend, and is related to them. It's also a BF (battlefuck) game, but it differs by having a female protagonist.

The gameplay involves trying to avoid succubi, who drain one level if they touch you, and traps, which drain 10 levels. There's also boss battles, which are naturally easier the more levels you have. And like the previous games, losing to an enemy once gives you a disadvantage in subsequent fights against them.

Controls are standard for RPG Maker games (arrow keys for movement, space bar to interact with things etc.).

The game has 7 succubi, each with 2 different defeat scenes. There's also a gallery of Lust Grimm's defeat CGs.

Fetishes: Yuri, Succubus, Big Breasts, Rape

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Do we happen to know when we might see a DLSite demo, or is this a Ci-en only project or something? Yuri BF games are pretty rare.

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do we happen to know when we might see a DLSite demo, or is this a Ci-en only project or something? Yuri BF games are pretty rare.
The public demo will be out at the end of this August. The makers of the game have mention this on his Ci-en page ;)

Last edited:

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey another great news

The demo download has been public. Download from here

Look like the game will also on dlsite very soon

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
The update also mentions that the complete game will contain a gallery of Lust Grimm's defeat CGs. Presumably this is why it's called "Lust Memory".

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Andddddd.....it's out now. Let's move this thread to full game :p

It's a shame that this will be the last of the Lust series. On the other hand, there's still Succubus Puttel, and the developer doesn't look like they're going to stop making games anytime soon.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Picked it up to support yuri BF, but I've never been a huge fan of the Lust games and this didn't exactly change my mind. For a BF focused series the combat's never felt that erotic compared to games that get it right. Hoping Puttel is an improvement in that regard.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
The description on dlsite says the game has the Lust Grimm CG collection so do you get to watch the whole scenes from Lust Grimm in higher resolution by playing this game or do you only get the still cg images themselves?

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
The description on dlsite says the game has the Lust Grimm CG collection so do you get to watch the whole scenes from Lust Grimm in higher resolution by playing this game or do you only get the still cg images themselves?
It's just a folder of the still CG images.

Gwedelino

Lurker
Reputation score
Am I wrong or there is no gallery in this game ?

Beating the last boss always end with a reset to the beginning.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Am I wrong or there is no gallery in this game ?

Beating the last boss always end with a reset to the beginning.
There is one, you're probably not beating the actual last boss (it's not the green-haired succubus). Not entirely sure what the requirements for getting the proper last boss fight are, but it's probably something like beating the others without (m)any losses or having too many levels drained.

029384923.png

Gwedelino

Lurker
Reputation score
There is one, you're probably not beating the actual last boss (it's not the green-haired succubus). Not entirely sure what the requirements for getting the proper last boss fight are, but it's probably something like beating the others without (m)any losses or having too many levels drained.

View attachment 25217
Thanks, so I guess it's related to the grade you got after beating the green Succubus.

I never managed to get more than an A.

the thing is that I don't find how to avoid the succubus trap at the end of the sky level (10 levels drained) right before the angel boss.

However for the rest of the game I didn't lose to any other boss or get a single level drained by a succubus.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Thanks, so I guess it's related to the grade you got after beating the green Succubus.

the thing is that I don't find how to avoid the succubus trap at the end of the sky level (10 levels drained) right before the angel boss.

However for the rest of the game I didn't lose to any other boss or get a single level drained by a succubus.
Wait, so you've avoided all of the traps besides that one? How do you do that? I haven't been able to avoid the traps I've encountered so far, since they're in 1 space-wide areas.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

On the run where I fought the proper last boss I got hit by the sky area trap as well, but it didn't stop me from reaching her. It was an NG+ run and I used a few level boosters to make up for it, not sure if that made a difference.

I know the trap's avoidable since it didn't trigger for me on my first run, but I have no idea how I avoided it. I just walked over the space after exploring the room a lot and it didn't activate. There's a hint sign in the previous screen and I think it might have something to do with the top-right path in that room (with the bars around it) and exploring the room in a certain way, but I couldn't seem to replicate it.

Wait, so you've avoided all of the traps besides that one? How do you do that? I haven't been able to avoid the traps I've encountered so far, since they're in 1 space-wide areas.
Every trap is avoidable in some way. In the forest area, you can avoid the first trap by searching between the two dead trees (the hint sign tells you to return to the start where you get a clue about the trees), and the second trap is avoidable by searching to the right of one of the succubus's patrol routes (marked by a second plant thing).

Last edited:

Gwedelino

Lurker
Reputation score
[
On the run where I fought the proper last boss I got hit by the sky area trap as well, but it didn't stop me from reaching her. It was an NG+ run and I used a few level boosters to make up for it, not sure if that made a difference.

I know the trap's avoidable since it trigger for me on my first run, but I have no idea how I avoided it. I just walked over the space after exploring the room a lot and it didn't activate. There's a hint sign in the previous screen and I think it might have something to do with the top-right path in that room (with the bars around it) and exploring the room in a certain way, but I couldn't seem to replicate it.

Every trap is avoidable in some way. In the forest area, you can avoid the first trap by searching between the two dead trees (the hint sign tells you to return to the start where you get a clue about the trees), and the second trap is avoidable by searching to the right of one of the succubus's patrol routes (marked by a second plant thing).
I basically did the same.

Second run : only activating the sky trap. Using eggs to reach level 76 and fight the green succubus.

Then the game restart again.

If only i could translate the hint in the sky level...

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
My translator unusually keeps giving me error messages on the top line, but the bottom line is:

始まりは鉄の棒
Beginning with an iron bar

9048529003371.png

あみだくじ in the top line is apparently related to . So I'm guessing you're supposed to start at the top right(?) of that room and then follow that kind of route down to the end. Funnily enough this is actually what I thought it might be when I saw the room layout, but I still kept triggering the trap on my NG+ run so I figured I wasn't doing it right.

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The only thing I feel lacking in this game is the option to beg or ask for level drain in the middle of the fight.

btw, anyone got the full save? I still can't unlock the final boss after restart the fouth time #_#

Gwedelino

Lurker
Reputation score
My translator unusually keeps giving me error messages on the top line, but the bottom line is:

始まりは鉄の棒
Beginning with an iron bar

View attachment 25225

あみだくじ in the top line is apparently related to . So I'm guessing you're supposed to start at the top right(?) of that room and then follow that kind of route down to the end. Funnily enough this is actually what I thought it might be when I saw the room layout, but I still kept triggering the trap on my NG+ run so I figured I wasn't doing it right.
Well I manage to unlock the true boss without doing that.

Summary :

- Didn't lose a single time against boss
- Didn't triger a single trap except the sky one
- Didn't get a single level drained by regular succubus

Fighting the green succubus boss at level 42.

Worked for my 1st run. No NG+ involved.