What's new

RPG RPG Maker [62studio] Lust Memory (RJ262855)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
, which fixes a bug in area 5-2 that can prevent you from releasing the trap. It also gives the option to toggle the display of the main character in battle.

Mick2000

Reputation score
well this quite the short game, not as short and simple as cow girl end but still enjoyable. got the right end which send me to gallery room. although i didn't see the +NG people talking.
also a little question about the story here (spoiler):
so this game basically set all back before Lust Grimm right? we play as kuroe who end up become manuve by the lust reaper power. but what's the conflict the girl kuroe got involved here? or she just the typical unlucky character that got dragged to crazy problem? for what reason she got turn to manuve we know? she lost? got corrupted or something?
the new succubus in blue keep call her with title "senpai" but who is she?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Finally finished. I got drained by roaming succubi several times, due to a slow computer, and I also couldn't avoid the sky trap (even though version 1.01 should have fixed the bug associated with this), but I still reached the final boss.

On the whole, it was a decent game. It gave me a similar impression to Lust Grimm, despite the different protagonist and genre; this is probably because of the reused art and final boss music. I hope that 62studio makes more yuri games in the future.

well this quite the short game, not as short and simple as cow girl end but still enjoyable. got the right end which send me to gallery room. although i didn't see the +NG people talking.
also a little question about the story here (spoiler):
so this game basically set all back before Lust Grimm right? we play as kuroe who end up become manuve by the lust reaper power. but what's the conflict the girl kuroe got involved here? or she just the typical unlucky character that got dragged to crazy problem? for what reason she got turn to manuve we know? she lost? got corrupted or something?
the new succubus in blue keep call her with title "senpai" but who is she?
The NG+ happens when you beat the Hard Succubus but don't get a high enough rank for the real ending, so Chloe fails to reach Lust Reaper and is sent back to the start to try again. This time, there's a chest in the starting area that gives 5 powerful level up items (each gives 5 levels on use).

Here's my understanding of the story:
There are multiple timelines, and in all of them Chloe starts off as a normal human.

At the start, Chloe sees Mea being bullied and follows her to a playground, but can't find Mea here. The guide succubus (the new one wearing blue) appears + pulls her into the succubus world.

Chloe, controlled by the player, must progress through the game while resisting the temptations of the succubi. If she reaches Lust Reaper and manages to beat her, she's returned to the human world. She sees Mea, but Mea teleports away in the same manner as the succubi... I'm not quite sure what this means. Afterwards, the guide reappears and talks about how this timeline has a happy ending, then bids the player goodbye and tells them to play with the Chloe of another timeline.

If Chloe loses to Lust Reaper twice, she submits to pleasure. Lust Reaper erases her memories of being human and transforms her into Manuve. The guide appears and explains how this is Manuve's backstory, and also how she'll eventually meet a human boy (an obvious reference to Magrut + Lust Grimm).

The guide succubus is 62studio's mascot, originally introduced in . I think she calls Chloe "senpai" because she knows of her future as Manuve. She'll probably appear in future games like Succubus Puttel.

Mick2000

Reputation score
well that pretty much the same guess i have about the story (i'm not fluent in japan completely so it kinda hard).
also lot of people have problem in sky area trap, then there's me somehow completely avoid the trap despite didn't trigger anything... i swear i didn't trigger single thing to disable the trap (aside from reading some sort of artifact board little bit next to the teleporter)

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's some new with the Succubus Puttel. Look like they have released the trial for paid plan here

btw, the public trial will come out in the middle of this month

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've made . If I've made any mistakes with the story, you can correct me here or in the comments on that page.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
(it's the section titled "LustMemoryにつきまして"). It's in white text so you'll need to select the blank areas to reveal it.

maverick-2k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
which programm do you use for translation. atlas with aggregator dont work for me.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I'm actually thinking of making a translation for this game. It would be machine translation using (inspired by recent discussion about the translation of Succubus in Wonderland). Since this is MTL, I can't guarantee that it will be accurate to the original text. I can, however, try to ensure that it will have decent spelling & grammar, and that it will be consistent both internally and with other 62studio games. Before I go ahead with that, I'd like to ask if anyone else would be interested in a translation. Or if you're not interested in this game, I could try translating Cow Girl Ending instead (I'm not going to try a main game yet).

noluck

Reputation score
Would be okay. We still have like another Lust game I would assume to come out? Considering how we have one last boss.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Would be okay. We still have like another Lust game I would assume to come out? Considering how we have one last boss.
The Lust series finished with this game, though the developer is continuing to make similar games.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
This game has now been released for Android.