What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のキャロル/Carroll in Wonderland

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I haven't found the Fish Keychain either, even though it's mentioned in the game files. Has anyone else managed to find it?
i got it on my first run. then i restarted to do other things and i've never been able to find the npc that mentions nekomata losing her keychain again

you get the keychain itself from the sleeping succubus outside. it falls onto her head.

ok found the 1st part of the chain:
give the diamond marker pen to diamond soldier at 1 pm
talk to nekomata - she's playing with it
pass some time
talk to nekomata again - she's lost it
talk to sleeping succubus slightly to the left
get fish keychain

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Has anyone found the Queen of Hearts in Castle Gate (i.e. outside)? The game files indicate that she should be here at some point, but I'm not sure of the time it happens.

bigboy6220

Reputation score
is this game still free because I can't seem to find a download link for it?

Reputation score
It was up on the developers ci-en page as a free game for a limited amount of time, they took the download link down a bit ago. You are in luck however, as a large demand for the creator to bring it back is being answered, and should back again around the middle of this month. Not entirely sure if it will stay, or be limited again.

Mick2000

Reputation score
It was up on the developers ci-en page as a free game for a limited amount of time, they took the download link down a bit ago. You are in luck however, as a large demand for the creator to bring it back is being answered, and should back again around the middle of this month. Not entirely sure if it will stay, or be limited again.
just for confirmation, is the latest version as of now 1.6? or there already newer version

Reputation score
To be honest, I'm not sure. I never downloaded it myself as I wasn't interested in the style of gameplay. I might when it comes back around just because it might be hard to come by otherwise if it does get taken down again. The post they put up said there wouldn't be any new content so if you have the last version from before it was taken down, you probably have the most up to date one.

Mick2000

Reputation score
to be fair, i also don't like the gameplay. the concept of bound by time and everything moved when you take action. not to mention that your time is limited so you don't have time to learn the pattern of each and every NPC movement. i simply don't like game that limit you.

Troy168

Reputation score
Just a heads up, the fandom wiki is down and as of now, there is no guide in English for the game.

Emperior

Reputation score
Will there be an update to the wiki guide you made for this game? Because I still have no idea what to do for certain parts (e.g. getting the succubus liquor, getting the diamonds/spades soldier's side quest, opening the box in the warehouse) I know the guide says to get certain items, but I have no idea where to get them in the first place.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Will there be an update to the wiki guide you made for this game? Because I still have no idea what to do for certain parts (e.g. getting the succubus liquor, getting the diamonds/spades soldier's side quest, opening the box in the warehouse) I know the guide says to get certain items, but I have no idea where to get them in the first place.
I might update it when I have the time, but the thing is that I don't know how to do some of those things, and they aren't mentioned in any other guides I'm aware of. But you could try looking at the individual pages for some of the characters, which might have info not in the overall guide.

WildJoker

Reputation score
Does anyone know how I get the Spades Proof? I know if we talk to the Spades Soldier a lot in the first day a Succubus in the Warehouse notes she wants to date you and then around 10:00 in the second day you can talk to the Spades Soldier for that, but the date didn't cut and she just says that there wasn't enough material for her DIY hobby and that she used a lot of soft wood.

I tried talking to her over and over again and again and again and I don't know what I'm supposed to do

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Does anyone know how I get the Spades Proof? I know if we talk to the Spades Soldier a lot in the first day a Succubus in the Warehouse notes she wants to date you and then around 10:00 in the second day you can talk to the Spades Soldier for that, but the date didn't cut and she just says that there wasn't enough material for her DIY hobby and that she used a lot of soft wood.

I tried talking to her over and over again and again and again and I don't know what I'm supposed to do
At this point, I think what you need to do is give her the Hardwood item. You get this by finding the Fish Keychain for the Nekomata (this is held by the sleeping Succubus NPC who's facing the wall in Castle Gate).