What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のキャロル/Carroll in Wonderland

Reputation score
Carroll in Wonderland preview.jpg
Ci-en download link: (the game is free for Ci-en followers)
Translation thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/62studio-no-nokyaroru-carroll-in-wonderland-translation.14544/

This is a short game by 62studio. It's an alternate ending sequel to Succubus in Wonderland with Carroll as the main heroine.
  • The story is that Reto is unable to immediately return to his world at the end of SIW, so he has to wait three days until there's enough magical power for the transfer to work.
  • Controls are RPG Maker standard: arrow keys to move around, space bar to interact with things etc.
  • There is in-game clock and time will advance when you move between areas, examine something or talk to someone.
  • You'll be able do various things during the three days. Your actions can affect Carroll's opinion of you, and sleeping at a certain time of night may lead to an event.
  • At the end of the three days, you'll get an ending determined by your actions.
  • Carroll is the only one to get new H-scene CGs.
  • The game will take about 30 minutes to clear.
  • It is distributed through Ci-en rather than DLsite
Carroll in Wonderland preview with Carroll.jpg
(For the curious, this text in this screenshot roughly translates to "Carroll's Room" (top left), "Talk", "Give present", "It's nothing" (right window), and "Carroll: What is the matter?" (bottom window))

Fetishes: Shota, Monster Girl, Succubus, Big Breasts, Reverse Rape

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
are you planning to do translation for this too when it's out?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
: its progress is mostly complete and (if I'm reading this correctly) it will come out around the New Year. It will be released on Ci-en rather than DLsite.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
, so it should come out relatively soon.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. It's available for free to Ci-en followers. It should take 30 minutes to complete, has 3(?) types of endings (including Bad Ends), there's no fighting, and Carroll is the only one to get new H-scenes.

Mick2000

Reputation score
30 minutes into the game and i'm pretty much dead confuse as to what should i do and how do i do, got some medal collection, found some pen and give back to it's owner, you only got like 3 days to remember everyone activity and do something but i don't know what to do.
View attachment 36971

Includes a little teaser for the Lust Grimm Again crossover (Lilith from Lilith in Nightmare)
how did you get into the dream world? also i don't like the design on Lilith (honestly prefer the original outfit from game)

also Green Thoughts, any plan on translating this like usual? or no because it's short?

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
how did you get into the dream world? also i don't like the design on Lilith (honestly prefer the original outfit from game)
There's a door that appears outside the castle, to the left of the sleeping succubus. Not sure what the trigger is for getting it to appear (it's not always there), but for me it showed up when I randomly wandered outside during the evening/night of the 1st day.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
. It's available for free to Ci-en followers. It should take 30 minutes to complete, has 3(?) types of endings (including Bad Ends), there's no fighting, and Carroll is the only one to get new H-scenes.
Thread moved to H-games, please update the OP to include gameplay description and controls and put the proper game genre prefix on the thread.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
The current version is now 1.02, after a series of bug fixes and changes. You can get this version from the same page as before.

Here's some tips from what I've done so far:
  • Clubs Soldier is in the entrance hall in the morning, Diamonds Soldier in the afternoon, Spades Soldier at night, Hearts Soldier the next morning, and the cycle repeats
  • The small room that's left from the entrance hall has Diamond's Pen and Chicken Food
  • In the kitchen you can talk to an eating succubus to get Bread, and use a bench to make an Egg Sandwich (requires Egg, Mayonnaise, Bread)
  • Carroll's Room has the orb leading to the recollection room, where you can view H-scenes + your score, + change your name
  • Lewis likes the spicy chicken item
  • Carroll is in her room at night + likes the Egg Sandwich
  • There's a gang-rape scene if you enter the bathhouse in the afternoon of the first day (I did it at 16.26)
  • Outside is a chicken who you can give Chicken Food to, + receive an Egg in return
  • At night, the gatekeeper is sleeping and you can try to sneak past her, but this causes her to wake up + rape you, resulting in a Bad End

30 minutes into the game and i'm pretty much dead confuse as to what should i do and how do i do, got some medal collection, found some pen and give back to it's owner, you only got like 3 days to remember everyone activity and do something but i don't know what to do.

also Green Thoughts, any plan on translating this like usual? or no because it's short?
I will translate this, though I'll need to finish playing the game first. And I have some good news on that front: I've been learning how to read Japanese throughout the Christmas/New Year period, so my translation should be more accurate than before.

Last edited:

Oskar1899

Reputation score
Would definitely love a walkthrough or some advice on how to get the true end. Having a lot of difficulty not knowing what to do.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Just finished the game and I got Normal End B. I think the True End requires maxing out Carroll's affection, so next time I'll try focusing only on her.

Also, the latest version is 1.04 now.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
The game is now at Ver1.06. Also, (scroll down to the bottom of the page), and I've updated the translation.

Mick2000

Reputation score
geez i decided to stop play the game for a while since the dev constantly updating new version but damn how many more will they give us.
at least there's a guide to help us now.

doko56

Reputation score
A few things i discovered as well:
- Quick egg sandwich: There is chicken feed in one of the open pots in the downstairs "guard room" to the left. Give it to the chicken for an egg. In the other guard room to the left, there is mayo in one of the pots. As Green Thoughts mentioned, you can also get bread from talking to one of the succubi in the kitchen.
- Carroll will not leave her room until you check it out for the first time, getting a gift BEFORE you enter her room for the first time can be helpful.
- Careful when interacting with stuff aimlessly: You can lose LOTS of time when leaving a room if you interact with NPCs or the environement without a clue
- Some of the card soldiers can sometimes be found in the guard rooms when another soldier is patrolling the main hall
Edit: Didn't notice a guide was posted making my post irrelevant, ah well.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've now made , which include info from the official guide plus my own additions. Feel free to consult it and/or to suggest additions to it.

As for my own opinion on this game, it's pretty good. It gives a lot more insight into the characters and into the general lore of the setting. If the non-Carroll characters were given more content and the time period was extended (e.g. to a week), then this could be a full-sized visual novel.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i cant get the fish keychain

also give the heart handkerchief to hearts soldier for the liquor

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
While looking through 62studio's Twitter, I came across this abysmally low score posted by a fan. Apparently, it's what you get when you avoid Carroll but hug and have sex with everyone else.

Conversely, a different fan (apparently the same one who did the guide for Succubus in Wonderland) got 41700:

and 62studio's own high score is 23,000:

i cant get the fish keychain

also give the heart handkerchief to hearts soldier for the liquor
I haven't found the Fish Keychain either, even though it's mentioned in the game files. Has anyone else managed to find it?

Thanks for pointing that out, I've fixed that part in the guide on the wiki.

Last edited: