What's new

ACT RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / ircle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare! (RJ268129 / RE268129)

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dlsite page and demo:

From the makers of and many other classic H-games comes this treat set to release in late next month.

Gameplay: Essentially an action RPG. There are two types of combat: fighting mob monsters on the overworld with projectiles and turn-based battlefuck fights against girls. In the overworld, your HP is your health indicator. By pressing the A key, you shoot out a projectile that is based on the current weapon you have equipped. Weapons can vary in speed, quantity, and trajectory. As you kill mobs, you begin to level up, which makes you more powerful at killing mobs, as well as learning skills for the turn-based fights.

During the turn-based battles, your SP becomes your health and the HP is used for your special moves along side another TP meter, which builds as you deal and take damage. This plays like a more traditional RPG, in which you use attacks to defeat the succubus, while maintaining your own health. It also features the math qte from previous games where, if failed, the opponent hits you with a big attack.

During boss fights, when you bring their health down to a certain amount, a dialogue choice will appear, essentially asking if you want to continue the battle, or just give in and have sex with them. Choosing to have sex will result in an immediate game over.

The game plays out by having the MC explore various sections of the world, in which moving away from the central hub will start a "chapter". Each chapter is dedicated to a particular succubus, where the stage basically has its own gimmick/theme. You can replay the chapters whenever you'd like for grinding or to see previous scenes. Since there is no gallery currently, this is the only way you can do previous boss fights.

As you meet more friendly girls, you'll be able to do a level drain with them in exchange for powering them up. If you level them up to certain numbers, you're able to see different scenes for them.

The scenes vary from paizuri, blowjobs, footjobs, and just straight up sex.

All attacks are animated (pretty well might I add) and each girl has multiple scenes and variations on their attacks.

Controls: Normal RPG Maker controls, A shoots out your weapon in the overworld. Ctrl to skip text.

Honestly after playing the demo this game got my hopes up a lot, definitely already on my list of favorite H-games.

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Looking at the preview pics I'm confused. Do you get to choose an MC or are they just modifications to the standard MC that can happen throughout the game?

OP
A

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Looking at the preview pics I'm confused. Do you get to choose an MC or are they just modifications to the standard MC that can happen throughout the game?
You can choose the gender of the MC. Either a boy or a futagirl. Changes the voicelines and the written lines somewhat. Doesn't really do a whole lot especially if you can't read japanese.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Unfortunately most games that feature sexfighting are rather light on actual art content ( or a god awful to navigate w/o knowing moonrunes ), especially if they're RPGMaker, so I didn't get my hopes up that much. Neat that they gave the player a choice though.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
>Ririsin and Mea!

>DLSite page literally has Lilith in Nightmare on the sample image

.- . why, people, why

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh good grief. Fix your links or the title, guy XD

Also might be a good idea to link the game that this thread is about FIRST.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wow this is great!!! Animations are on point and there are also cum animations!!!! I'll be keeping my eye on this on for sure.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Is there a translation for this or something? Because I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm stuck on the second girl (one of those two sisters).

Edit: Nevermind I just beat her.

Last edited:

Ojaman

Reputation score
Is there a translation for this or something? Because I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm stuck on the second girl (one of those two sisters).

Edit: Nevermind I just beat her.
how do you escape her? i was drawn to the large dirt area and there's a big block of ice or whatever it is, i cant break it with any spell and lucky enough the girl cant move because there's an item in front of me,

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The smaller iceblocks can be broken with any attack. You're supposed to figure out a way to run to roughly the top-right area of the map, breaking through breakable ice blocks and running away from the chaser (spam Run if you get caught, since you can't hurt her yet).

By the way, apparently the other (not-chosen) MC candidate will eventually show up as an NPC in the game proper. The boy will show up as a standard support character, but the girl will show up as a heroine (meaning you can have sexy times with her).

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i hope they actually upload it to the english dl site this time...though something tells me after 5 years of ignoring it, thats probably not happening.

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
some stuff got posted on ci-en in the last month and what I can get from the latest post is, that he will rush the release but a lot of stuff will be missing
like some enemys, (true) endings, recollection room

so the first release could be pretty barebones with only one ending
(if google translate isn't making stuff up)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
fingers crossed he remembers his english account exists, or at very lest uploads to DMM. i'd be willing to wrestle with their dogshit UI if it means getting my hands on this.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
fingers crossed he remembers his english account exists, or at very lest uploads to DMM. i'd be willing to wrestle with their dogshit UI if it means getting my hands on this.
edit: on his ci-en page, he says he accepts feedback and reads all the comments. Should someone write a comment asking if he plans to release on the English side? That way he knows there's demand for it. I'll do it if need be, but it'll be with google translate.
Although, i'll admit, apart of me is worried it might backfire...don't know why, but my mind is jumping to "oh god, what if he's robf man levels of paranoid and xenophobic, and the mere idea of asking will further solidify his hatred for the west!". Is that a stupid thing to be worried about? Yeah, probably is....

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Although, i'll admit, apart of me is worried it might backfire...don't know why, but my mind is jumping to "oh god, what if he's robf man levels of paranoid and xenophobic, and the mere idea of asking will further solidify his hatred for the west!". Is that a stupid thing to be worried about? Yeah, probably is....
If this creator is as bad as robf we're shit outta luck anyway, so ask away.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Posted the message. Lets hope he considers the english dlsite.

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
initial release is upon us

guess there is no answer to the english dlsite question yet

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
guess there is no answer to the english dlsite question yet
yeah, so about that. At the bottom of the post he said something along the lines of "because we're so busy, we won't be replying to anybody, but we'll read all the comments!" i'm uh, not sure if i should ask again on his release date post, or if that would be too pushy.

chasezap

Reputation score
i'm already stuck on the first fight lmao why do i do 0 damage? Is there some gimmick to beating the brown and purple haired girl?