What's new

ACT RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / ircle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare! (RJ268129 / RE268129)

sugarv

Reputation score
Does anyone know what the hell you do with the box you get from the hospital's drawing room?

where is the gallery room?
There is none, yet. A future update will include it though (probably the next update).

To be honest when I look their older games having less than 50 sales on English side, but over 2000 on the Japanese, I can see why they might have given up on bothering with whatever extra work is required for maintaining their English page. That's why I perfer buying on English side when I can, but it's kinda hard when it gets the short end of the stick all the time.
Please don't buy from the English DLsite if you can buy from the Japanese DLsite. If you buy from the English DLsite, less of your money actually goes to the dev.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
got a response! We did it everybody!
"English version is currently under review, so please wait a little longer :)"
Fuck lol, i bought it right away on Japanese DLsite, hopefully a future update allows for you to switch between Japanese and English.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Title edited. Please remember not to use unofficial translations of names in your titles people.

Ojaman

Reputation score
arrived at 3-1, and im stuck here.. is there something that i should do?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is that the hospital? You should look a few keys in areas around the map. I think theres one in the female toilet, in a bag and a few glowing ones on a table of two. All you need is the one that opens the door to the circle which is on the upper middle part of the map.

HippyJ3

Reputation score
the Hospital stage has a bit of Silent Hill reference and feel all over it. lol!

chasezap

Reputation score
you start the chase then you have to run up some of the ice you can shoot to break them so follow the shootable path until she gets tired then she do something making the screen flash pink dont go to her walk away then you meet someone and that it then the fight becomes winnable
omg i feel dumb lol never tried shooting the ice. Thanks mate

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
omg i feel dumb lol never tried shooting the ice. Thanks mate
no problem when i first tried the demo i had no idea you could shoot so i kinda ran through the very first enemy that blocking your way when you start the game

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This is probably this circle's best game, plenty of literal animated semen demons and the sections where the MC gets kidnapped and milked are top tier. I just wish it was a bit more open than "replay this part" and obviously in English. And I guess I miss how you could gain new skills/passives by doing different things in his previous games.

Last edited:

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Okay I got to the part where the twins kidnap the MC (Chapter 6-2?), I find the MC, and then no new chapters come up. What gives?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Okay I got to the part where the twins kidnap the MC (Chapter 6-2?), I find the MC, and then no new chapters come up. What gives?
You need to complete that chapter again. Once you do (the house is the same), you can go to the back of the house and... PLOT!

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You need to complete that chapter again. Once you do (the house is the same), you can go to the back of the house and... PLOT!
I just get a game over instead...

Never mind you need to complete it before the MC cums even once.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i only had to do 6-2 once to move on i even went back to it just to see if anything would happen if i waited until the music changed telling you that its the final chance to see if something would happen and nope

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
According to the dev's ci-en, there're some bugs with 6-2 that're being fixed in the next update. I got a weird glitch where Rose's loss scene came up as soon as the chapter started, and then I got kicked back to base. Then I got the 'game over' on finding the right house glitch.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any tips against the android with the Dildo thing in chapter 8?
She just stuns you and pretty much oneshots--can't seem to get past.
Defending seems like an instant loss if she uses that move

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how i win most fight is use the attack with no lvl next to it to lower there attack then do one move at a time until i see the one that does the most damage i also use the 50 tp stun move the one that looks like 2 lightning bolts and rain drops repeat that add some heals if needed and that how i win

xxdrakensxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay im stupid, what is the book quiz code to the safe in the hospital?