What's new

ACT RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / ircle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare! (RJ268129 / RE268129)

Couple questions for in 3-1, where do you find the key to the room with the code input? Also, how do you turn the lights off? I started up a new 1.1 version game and all the lights were on and the teddy-bear didn't turn into a teddy-bear mob when clicked on.

Figured out that the key is in the clock in the entrance room, just had to attack it. Not sure about lights yet.

Something else I later figured out: if you feed that worm in the painter's room on the table enough items (like 10 ~15 times?) it grows into a butterfly girl, or something. You can have her drain your levels, too, and selecting the second dialogue option gives you what looks like those "loss memory" items you get after losing to girls. No idea what they're for, as I was playing an older version of the game, but I'm guessing in future or planned updates, they're used for somethin'.

Also, for some reason, losing to the doppelganger(?) painter girl in chapter 6 unlocks a blowjob scene with the actual painter girl in her room if you talk to her while you have the loss memory of her, I guess. I'm not really sure as I didn't read or translate the dialogue that she spouts before the scene. I also still can't tell if she's your mom or Alice is your sister or if the neko girl is actually some dream-version of your cat in the real world. Translating bits and pieces of the story got me nowhere.

Something else I later figured out: if you feed that worm in the painter's room on the table enough items (like 10 ~15 times?) it grows into a butterfly girl, or something. You can have her drain your levels, too, and selecting the second dialogue option gives you what looks like those "loss memory" items you get after losing to girls. No idea what they're for, as I was playing an older version of the game, but I'm guessing in future or planned updates, they're used for somethin'.

Also, for some reason, losing to the doppelganger(?) painter girl in chapter 6 unlocks a blowjob scene with the actual painter girl in her room if you talk to her while you have the loss memory of her, I guess. I'm not really sure as I didn't read or translate the dialogue that she spouts before the scene. I also still can't tell if she's your mom or Alice is your sister or if the neko girl is actually some dream-version of your cat in the real world. Translating bits and pieces of the story got me nowhere.
The item you get from polly the dream eater is "doutei" or virginity. it causes some small changes to the start of some fights. Torte and the succubus (maybe others, haven't checked everyone) will mock you for being a virgin, and offer to help you lose it, which is an instakill.

you wake up in the dreamworld, and have no idea who you are or anything. Charl the cat helps you find your memory fragments that have been scattered to other people's dreamscapes. you need those memory fragments to be able to leave from your own dreamscape. once you have them, you need to beat Lilith, who thanks to having named you in your first encounter, now "owns" you through a curse.

As a kid you weren't exactly close with your father, who needed to constantly man the counter at the curio shop. due to your loneliness, you decided to head out of town to play, but are blocked by the guard at the gate. you manage to sneak past. out in the woods, you get attacked by an orc and are almost killed, until you are rescued by someone. Amy, the painter who saved you, takes you back to her house/studio to heal. being a skilled enough warrior to be able to live outside the city walls, Amy offers to train you. you agree and start training. you also meet Alice, another kid from town who, like you, left town and was saved by Amy when attacked by monsters. you all have fun training and playing with each other, and even manage to bond with your father over his love of the mysteriousness of some curios i.e. book in unknown language. eventually Amy starts feeling weak though, and falls into an unending sleep. You and Alice call a doctor to help her, but the doctor isn't able to help. seeing that her situation is outside his realm of expertise, he calls in a group of magicians to come and help you. one thing leads to another, and you, Alice, the Magician, and Charlotte enter the dreamworld to save her.

The game is available on English DLsite on the 2nd of January ( ).
Note that this is not an English translation, but the Japanese version available in the English version of the shop.

Are we sure we are really getting an English translated version? It would seem highly unlikely since this game is primarily focused on a Japanese speaking audience and i haven't seen any official translations from this circle before. Also -- RPGs are quite a pain in the ass to translate, there is significantly more stuff to alter than in ACTs which is what you typically see translated on english DLsite.

The item you get from polly the dream eater is "doutei" or virginity. it causes some small changes to the start of some fights. Torte and the succubus (maybe others, haven't checked everyone) will mock you for being a virgin, and offer to help you lose it, which is an instakill.
That is so weird. It's especially weird considering the MC gets raped left and right. What the hell is virginity worth these days? :ROFLMAO:

Nobody was talking about an English translation in that conversation. They were talking about putting it on English DLSite.

Nobody was talking about an English translation in that conversation. They were talking about putting it on English DLSite.
Yup, no evidence it has been picked up and it is wayyyy to big for dlsite official translation. The dlsite model is vastly short translations to optimize output and sales, not quality games.

Help im stuck in the chapter 2-2, I picked up all the shiny objects off the ground,i enter all the houses, talked to all the npcs, also talked and beat the bird girl and gave the weapon fish to the cat waifu, the only thing I can think of is this plant but I can't pass and I don't know how because it's in Japanese 1577771004577.png

So how hard would it be to get a machine translation working on this, and how incomprehensible is it compared to having an actual person translate? I've never bothered with other games before, but this one looks good enough to try.

So how hard would it be to get a machine translation working on this, and how incomprehensible is it compared to having an actual person translate? I've never bothered with other games before, but this one looks good enough to try.
To be honest, if you have any experience with weird machine translation you could easily work your way through this. I used EnigmaVBUnpacker, then used Translator++ to translate the equipment (excluding weapons because they're kinda self-explanatory) and skills, but it was mostly machine-translated. It made it a lot more enjoyable for me to actually understand how the fuck the sex battles work and what equipment to use for certain fights to make them easier. All I suggest doing if you're gonna do it yourself is not batch translating everything, because it usually breaks the game. (and also gets your translator blocked from translator services. speaking from experience.) The only thing you can't really translate properly as a non-Japanese speaker is the dialogue/story, which makes sense. Context is very important.

As a non-Japanese speaker, I was planning to make a machine/hand translation of some of the easy shit like gear and equipment, etc, and have it personally, but I'd totally be willing to share that, as the game gets more updates.

Yes, it was mentioned previously in this thread that we were getting an official English translation from the creator.
yeah, my bad...as stated before, i was referring to its sale on the english side. not gonna lie, translation would be great. context can make alot of scenes hotter.

The only thing you can't really translate properly as a non-Japanese speaker is the dialogue/story, which makes sense. Context is very important.

It does make sense, although at the same time that's the part I'd most like to have translated. I like having the text/dialogue going along with my sex scenes, although at least this game does have animations to make it a bit more enjoyable even if you can't read the text.

Don't know if it has been said already but attacking Charlotte (cat) with the fish gives you permanent stat-up items in exchange for the weapon. This can be farmed indefinitely.

Do Not Post Underage Content
Hey gays i find some monsters in ehentai unpacked file, but i never meet them in game or reminiscence room. Anybody knows how to fight them?
1577853718415.png Mod edit: 2 images removed due to underage content.
1577853759855.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back