What's new

ACT RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / ircle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare! (RJ268129 / RE268129)

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Can anyone give a brief explanation of what the story in this game is actually about?

From what I gather using translator++ you are isekai'd by Lilith into her world/dream/nightmare(?), meet a friendly catgirl and search for your memories while battlefucking colourful characters along the way, you previously had some relation with Amy (saved you from a monster) and Alice (friend/sister?) and meet with them later, game ends with "fighting" Lilith but you're still trapped there after.

Is there more going on in this game? Just curious as I really enjoyed it
especially the level where you are shrunk

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ya that final boss choice that makes you instant lose is one hell of a trick but i kinda already know the answer already because i remember other game doing something like that but i dont remember what it was all i remember was press x and dont pick any options.

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone give a brief explanation of what the story in this game is actually about?

From what I gather using translator++ you are isekai'd by Lilith into her world/dream/nightmare(?), meet a friendly catgirl and search for your memories while battlefucking colourful characters along the way, you previously had some relation with Amy (saved you from a monster) and Alice (friend/sister?) and meet with them later, game ends with "fighting" Lilith but you're still trapped there after.

Is there more going on in this game? Just curious as I really enjoyed it
especially the level where you are shrunk
Initially, MC finds themselves in the dream world with none of their memories. Lilith finds them (she was not involved with them being put into the dream world) and names them. You meet up the Charlotte (the cat, a familiar of the MC from Succubus Tamer 2) who guides you to collect your lost memories. Most of the backstory is in the lost memories, with the truth of how you got stuck in the dream world from the large memory in the town section.
From what I could make of it, MC grew up with an abusive parent and eventually meets Amy, who takes them and Alternate MC in. Amy goes into a coma and gets stuck in the dream world. The MCs contact the ST2 MC to help, who sends them into the dream world along with Charlotte to save Amy. As a side-effect of going into the dream world that way as humans, the MCs lose their memory, while Charlotte does not because she can freely enter/exit as an inma.

sugarv

Reputation score
I wonder if there will be a translation for this at some point?
An official translation? Unlikely.
But people have done unofficial translations of Circletecka's other games, so I'd say there's a decent chance this game will be fully translated 2-3 years from now.

RagnaBlade

Reputation score
An official translation? Unlikely.
But people have done unofficial translations of Circletecka's other games, so I'd say there's a decent chance this game will be fully translated 2-3 years from now.
Unofficial is what I'd bank on anyway. much in the vein of what is done here.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ya that final boss choice that makes you instant lose is one hell of a trick but i kinda already know the answer already because i remember other game doing something like that but i dont remember what it was all i remember was press x and dont pick any options.
Playing Lust Grimm and similar games kinda of gave me prior knowledge to reverse-rape trickery. I fell for it the first time, though.
For some reason, whenever i machine translate with translator++, it kinda breaks the update i think, i can't access stuff from 1.2, so if i want the scene recollection room, i have to play full japanese, anyone knows why?
I would just try not to translate every mapdata file. I'm guessing it's trying to match names, which won't work if one is in JP and the other EN, but I have no idea what goes on behind the code in RPGMaker. Try to specifically translate just text blocks. Tedious, but should avoid breaking the game.

Lynn

Reputation score
I know I have to talk to alice in 6-1 but I'm not sure how to make talking to her actually, well, do something. Do I need to pick something up or just kill everything?

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
I know I have to talk to alice in 6-1 but I'm not sure how to make talking to her actually, well, do something. Do I need to pick something up or just kill everything?
You have to win 5 fights against the illusion versions of your friends, then talk to Alice.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure why, but the rabbit/catgirl demon duo crack me up more than they were meant to.

noteza

Lurker
Reputation score
6-1
where to find another friends?
I only see alice, any hints?

(already checked all door, talked to all npc)

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How are you guys dealing with this repetition from the RPG Maker MV patcher?
While it is repeating the same sentence again and again, it skips other sentences Unbenannt.png

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Dev's running a poll on their ci-en for the minor enemies, which seems to be aimed at getting feedback on the types of design and situation players preferred. Lips and witch (in particular) are off to strong starts, suggesting that voters are indeed people of culture.

shakey2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been using translator ++ (public build) to try my hand at doing a full translation of this game, but I can't figure out how to get the translation files exported. Translator ++ gives me an error when I try to export to a folder ("file not found" on the json files).

edit: nvm, I figured out the problem. I just had to delete the cache, rebuild the project, and import the translations to the new project.

Last edited:

Levail

Reputation score
I've been using translator ++ (public build) to try my hand at doing a full translation of this game, but I can't figure out how to get the translation files exported. Translator ++ gives me an error when I try to export to a folder ("file not found" on the json files).

edit: nvm, I figured out the problem. I just had to delete the cache, rebuild the project, and import the translations to the new project.
I've already done a touch up of the files to fix a few bugs the batch trans introduces. Namely random map spawns, references to the player/enemy, mc standing images, names actually appearing where they're meant to and so forth.
The only one I don't know how to fix is the heroine's voice/orgasm settings, for some reason that resets to on whenever I close the game, but a workaround is simply to start a new game with the desired settings, then load the save you want to play.

I can pass this your way if you want.

shakey2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've already done a touch up of the files to fix a few bugs the batch trans introduces. Namely random map spawns, references to the player/enemy, mc standing images, names actually appearing where they're meant to and so forth.
The only one I don't know how to fix is the heroine's voice/orgasm settings, for some reason that resets to on whenever I close the game, but a workaround is simply to start a new game with the desired settings, then load the save you want to play.

I can pass this your way if you want.
Sure, I haven't been using batch trans because I've ran into "other" problems so I've just been doing each line by hand. But those changes would probably prove useful in the future when/if I run into those problems.