What's new

ACT RPG RPG Maker [さーくるてくあ / ircle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare! (RJ268129 / RE268129)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you find yourself a fish weapon you can attack the cat girl at your home with it. You'll lose the weapon but gain several +permanent stat consumables. There may be more interactions like this in the game.

savedata

Reputation score
Just beat it, rather okay. Played as Alice, and there's honestly 0 difference, you even get to fuck Alice as Alice, I guess that actually makes it a little better.
I got the normal ending, anyone knows how to get any other?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
game got updated from what google translate says its just an easy mode dont know why the game was not that hard some enemy hit like a truck but with the attack debuff skill you have they become manageable

TheSpamDingus

Lurker
Reputation score
I got to the part where the red head kidnaps the MC and you have yo go through the maze, The only thing is once I reached the final door some dialog played and nothing happened and I couldn't do anything or bring up the menus. Im about to try again but have any of you guys experienced/know a way around this?

Edit: Turns out it was just a bug. Did it again and was able to proceed.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
v1.1's out. Aside from bug fixes, it also adds an easy mode for exploration, and easy/hard modes for battles. It's not mentioned in the readme, but the option to switch off the corner video during rescue missions might also be new (it's switched off by default in the update).

Ginek

Reputation score
This circle really outdone themselves with this game, the animations are very good and smooth(a lot of games put animations but are very basic), the scenes are good, even if most of them were not my type of play, but they really improved, i'm excited to see what they will bring to the table on the next games.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
This circle really outdone themselves with this game, the animations are very good and smooth(a lot of games put animations but are very basic), the scenes are good, even if most of them were not my type of play, but they really improved, i'm excited to see what they will bring to the table on the next games.
They rushed and cut like crazy to get this to release on Christmas, so the next game won't be on the table for at least a while. there are a number of animations and characters that are in the game files, but never show up yet.
including Chuure (the mouse from previous game), the FMC from the prev. game, the mermaid you see around, and some purple skinned demon lady (probably also from an old game, but can't recall)
and those are only the one's with several animations already in game. then if you add in the dev's habit of adding tons of bonus content, like true endings, "bad" endings, character endings, bonus maps, side quests, and whatnot, we'll probably be chilling with Alice and Liddell.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
v1.2's been submitted and should be out soon. According to the dev's ci-en, it adds a reminiscence room, a more difficult fight against Charlotte (lv 50+ required), a 5-2 defeat scene if you get KO'ed by monsters, some overpowered anti-monster equipment, bug/balance fixes and drain event(s) for Nono. No new animations for her yet, but they're being worked on apparently.

how many chapters are there?
8-2 is (currently) the last one.
What kind of programm do i need to unpack the game
Try EnigmaVBUnpacker.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Final boss tips: 1) Check 3rd option of Catgirl at home to make sure you don't have Lilith hearts (causes debuffs) from previous losses. You can remove them with the catgirl for a level each. 2) Try to build the only tier 4 red slot equipment enhancement for double attack and stats. 3) During actual fight, keep a debuff attack throughout the battle, use the blue slick TP ability or defend when Lilith charges up, and heal as needed. 4) Use the area 8-1 to level up, I found her much easier being above level 45 for the fight and using the double-piston attack.

Couple questions for in 3-1, where do you find the key to the room with the code input? Also, how do you turn the lights off? I started up a new 1.1 version game and all the lights were on and the teddy-bear didn't turn into a teddy-bear mob when clicked on.

Ginek

Reputation score
They rushed and cut like crazy to get this to release on Christmas, so the next game won't be on the table for at least a while. there are a number of animations and characters that are in the game files, but never show up yet.
including Chuure (the mouse from previous game), the FMC from the prev. game, the mermaid you see around, and some purple skinned demon lady (probably also from an old game, but can't recall)
and those are only the one's with several animations already in game. then if you add in the dev's habit of adding tons of bonus content, like true endings, "bad" endings, character endings, bonus maps, side quests, and whatnot, we'll probably be chilling with Alice and Liddell.
Well, i meant updates, but only now i saw that i typed "games" nevermind that

Squishy21

Reputation score
Im stuck at chap 6-1 in the town cant open any doors killed all the mobs cant seem to progress

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Didn't someone mention an official English translation?

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm guessing these bugs have been fixed post-1.0, but there were a couple of interesting and hilarious bugs I found while looking for anything I might've missed.
-After giving the fish weapon to the cat girl at home (thanks), apparently she takes the weapon permanently, which left me with no weapon equipped, but apparently with a certain item (there might be more, idk) you get what is essentially a debug weapon that one-shots anything it touches. Attached screenshot for what it looks like. I had the black equip that was called "Lionsheart" or something.
-If you hold the skip dialogue button or control during that scene where one of the twins tries to snipe you from the top of a tower, she rapid-fires bullets rather than reloading and firing. I doubt this was intentional but it is very amusing to look at.

I'm glad an English version is acknowledged. I was using translator++ to work my way through the skills and equipment, but it seems like you can brute-force your way through any fight by spamming caress and heal if you're a high enough level. I didn't think that would be very fun, though.

Attachments

Last edited: