What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
By the way, is anyone else having trouble translating the game? I tried Textractor but, like the last time I used it, it didn't work. I can use RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher if I have to, but I'd prefer something else since this requires me to manually copy the text into Google Translate.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
By the way, is anyone else having trouble translating the game? I tried Textractor but, like the last time I used it, it didn't work. I can use RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher if I have to, but I'd prefer something else since this requires me to manually copy the text into Google Translate.
I just use the hook patcher and use then open translate aggregator to translate the clipboard. Also, has textractor ever worked for MV games?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I just use the hook patcher and use then open translate aggregator to translate the clipboard. Also, has textractor ever worked for MV games?
I've used Textractor for previous games from 62studio, starting with Lust Friend, but now it seems to just refuse to work. And I tried using Translation Aggregator with the hook patcher before, but that also didn't work (IIRC, the text came out garbled).

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I've used Textractor for previous games from 62studio, starting with Lust Friend, but now it seems to just refuse to work. And I tried using Translation Aggregator with the hook patcher before, but that also didn't work (IIRC, the text came out garbled).
How does it get garbled? I use libuelles hookpatcher on every mv game I have and have never had it break text. It should open up in the background automatically and copy everything to the clipboard.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
How does it get garbled? I use libuelles hookpatcher on every mv game I have and have never had it break text. It should open up in the background automatically and copy everything to the clipboard.
It copies the text fine on its own. However, when I tried using Translation Aggregator, the text got garbled in that program.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
How do you get past this succubus? Says she feels drunk or something and won't move, I've beaten the game and made friends with most enemies.
Untitled.png

Also I've attached a crude machine translation of the 1.02v of the game for anyone that's interested, just unzip and replace the data folder in the game directory, you will need to unbox the game using EnigmaVBUnpacker to replace the data folder, I recommend keeping a copy of the original data folder in case of any issues.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

noluck

Reputation score
How do you get past this succubus? Says she feels drunk or something and won't move, I've beaten the game and made friends with most enemies.
View attachment 31161

Also I've attached a crude machine translation of the 1.02v of the game for anyone that's interested, just unzip and replace the data folder in the game directory, you will need to unbox the game using EnigmaVBUnpacker to replace the data folder, I recommend keeping a copy of the original data folder in case of any issues.
You need to go south and talk to the mega succubus blocking the way. They should move out of the way after that.

Also, how to beat and befriend a mega succubus? I think there's an area that requires one to open. The one with all the scorpions at the entrance.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
I see, guess I broke my game a bit since I gave myself the item she was asking for, whoops.

Mick2000

Reputation score
View attachment 31161

the mega succubus that block your way demand a 'royal milk', you need to ask a cow girl vendor (south part of port city) and she tells you that the royal milk can only be obtain from queen cow. after this the succubus that block your way should move from there so just talk to the cow girl about the royal milk.
if it still not work then well you broke the game. you missing about 3 succubus behind there.

Troy168

Reputation score
So here's a question, can your partner rape you when the heart bar reaches 0 and defeats him?

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Managed to fix my issue just had to reload an earlier save which luckily wasn't too far back.

Anyone know where the enemy that fills this spot in the succubus house is? It's the only one I'm missing. It's a fairy called "Puka", an npc near the cow girl queen mentioned it but still no idea where to find it.

Attachments

Troy168

Reputation score
Managed to fix my issue just had to reload an earlier save which luckily wasn't too far back.

Anyone know where the enemy that fills this spot in the succubus house is? It's the only one I'm missing. It's a fairy called "Puka", an npc near the cow girl queen mentioned it but still no idea where to find it.
You can find her in the window at the forest area. Though you need to drink the potion first and then avoid the imps.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Thanks, she wasn't there the first time I was there but after re-entering she appeared, also here's a data folder for a machine translation of v1.05 (current version)

Attachments

MOchaea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So it seems like there's a Super Dungeon in post game, but it's not finished yet. It's south of the Succubus House. I'm not sure if having Alice unlocked is required, but she has dialogue with a cat at the entrance to the dungeon. You go through multiple floors until you reach a boss. The boss was a Legendary version of the Imp Girl. When I beat her I got a boat load of xp and sp. Then in the next room the Cat granted me a 10,000 xp egg, and kicked me back to the entrance. But the cat was also blocking an entrance. There's a horse in place that can teleport you to floors. So I'm assuming as more versions release, we'll get the full version of this super dungeon.
It is an extra dungeon indeed. If you replay the dungeon you will get rewarded with an egg each time(the cat tells you so) but if you skip floors it tells you sorry and knocks you back. Skipping the floors is to go through the extra entrance for sure without doing the dungeon again - I imagine it will be similar to the other games in that it will have the extra stuff that hasn't quite been finished.

The most interesting thing is the bird that appears to be Alice's sister. Each bird has a secret code to enter that drops some exposition on her past, 2 are found in a text file with the game, the third is within the mirror house as the text file suggests and the last one is found where you fight Alice but only shows after entering the secret code for all 3. The 4th code in the text file is a bit awkward to figure out so I'll avoid spoiling what it is. I imagine this will be tied to the post game.

You can also fight another secret boss where the two chickens are in the south of one of the villages by fulfilling certain conditions if people haven't done that yet.

weezle96

Reputation score
Anyone has a full save? my save files doesnt work anymore after 7 hours playing :(

Mick2000

Reputation score
Once you collect 40 Medals, go north of this screen:

View attachment 31165
i... found nothing here. is there some kind of event i need to trigger first? mind if i ask for save file before meet with alice?
the last one is found where you fight Alice but only shows after entering the secret code for all 3.
mind to tell how do you even find alice in the first place?

noluck

Reputation score
i... found nothing here. is there some kind of event i need to trigger first? mind if i ask for save file before meet with alice?

mind to tell how do you even find alice in the first place?
In the forest area with all the windows, you can meet Alice for the first time going through the one open window.

The 2nd time is found in the cave where you fight Carrol. In the third area, there's a ladder that leads you to her near the top section.

Madflavor

Reputation score
How do you guys feel about the length of the game? Is the pacing and length shorter than the last 3 games or am I going crazy?

Mick2000

Reputation score
In the forest area with all the windows, you can meet Alice for the first time going through the one open window.

The 2nd time is found in the cave where you fight Carrol. In the third area, there's a ladder that leads you to her near the top section.
i already know that part, but she didn't show up, no one's there on that hill. the dev write some short walkthrough saying i need 40 medal and i did but she still not there
How do you guys feel about the length of the game? Is the pacing and length shorter than the last 3 games or am I going crazy?
if you look at bigger picture, LustFriend would be the shortest of all. the entire point on that game is rebuilding the tower so until you actually complete the tower there's no story telling (barely, i know you meet mea 4 time from 4 area). the longest would still be LustGrimm imo, there's more area in Grimm with more bosses compare to Wonderland. if anything, Wonderland might be longer in gameplay thanks to it's level system that force you to grinding over and over.
also, i still can't get over the fact there's 2 cow species here but none of them have milk in their scene