What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ/Demon in Wonderland

Momorox

Reputation score
Does anyone have a translated version of Were HOP. I tried using Translator++ but only a select few dialogues were translated even though i checked every parameter and it showed translated

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Does anyone have a translated version of Were HOP. I tried using Translator++ but only a select few dialogues were translated even though i checked every parameter and it showed translated
I'm working on the translation now.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If you can't wait for Green Thoughts translation, I recommend using MTool to get a useable MTL. The free version lets you use google translate which your mileage may vary on, but its quick and easy, injects the translation into the game as you're playing it.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've played through what seems to be everything in the trial. Something I didn't expect:

I've translated what I think is a majority of the text, so the translation should be finished soon. That will go in a separate thread.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
We're HOP has now been updated to Version 0.4. The later versions have balance and bug fixes compared to 0.1. You can update by redownloading from the same Ci-en article.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

• Big news: thanks to fan requests, from April 19, some of 62studio's games will be released for Android.
  • A reminder that We're HOP is at Ver0.4 now.
  • 62studio is working with some other company to make their games also available in English and Chinese. They're aiming for next year or so.
  • An interview with the leader of the circle Enokippu. Apparently his favorite 62studio characters are Hatter and Deep Sea Succubus.
  • The next interview will be with someone from the circle tunnel No,73.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

• We're HOP , where it'll be sold when complete.
1682160681731.png
(The line means "Please add [this game] to your Favorites")
  • 3 of 62studio's games are now available for Android smartphones. Succubus in Wonderland and Succubus Puttel will join the list on the 26th (next Wednesday).
  • Due to DLsite's Golden Week sale, all of their (non-smartphone) games will be 30% off until 16th May.
  • Preparations for Muni Fes are underway. There's a preview pic of a Lewis + Carroll bath poster, to be sold at the event.
1682160512776.png
  • Crowdfunding ends in 8 days.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Here's one long Ci-en update:
  • The second manga will be an interquel between Succubus in Wonderland and Demon in Wonderland, with Bell of the HOP Sect being a major character. The artist will be Kirie, creator of the manga The White Mage Doesn't Want to Raise the Hero's Level.
1682501222736.png
  • Reminders about We're HOP, the Succubus in Wonderland OVA, Muni Festival, crowdfunding (still a few more days).
  • Sandwiched- Boob Defeat Simulator is updated, now including Fess. It's at the end of the page for Ideal Plan and above supporters.
1682501246389.png
  • SIW and Succubus Puttel are now available for Android too.
  • Reminder about the Golden Week sale.
  • Upcoming schedule: We're HOP full release, M Galaxy trial version, M Galaxy full, DIW trial, DIW full
  • 62studio managed to get a place at some festival in Akihabara UDX being held May 28, and will sell some merchandise here.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
The second manga will be an interquel between Succubus in Wonderland and Demon in Wonderland, with Bell of the HOP Sect being a major character. The artist will be Kirie, creator of the manga The White Mage Doesn't Want to Raise the Hero's Level.
Not sure which member of HOP's in charge of PR, but they've clearly got their head screwed on right with the focus that Bell's getting. Related:

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

- Crowdfunding has ended with 116% of the target achieved. Rewards will be given out as appropriate (some have already been given via comments).
- There's a rearrangement of the OP song, Adolescent Skyblue (Ballad Ver.) This has a different singer, Kurumi Konoha.
- For supporters, there's an explanation of how our money has been used in recent months, then previews of CGs for Demon in Wonderland and M Galaxy.

Rosen07

Reputation score
is there a full guide to the We're HOP Demo anywhere? stuck on floor 5.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is there a full guide to the We're HOP Demo anywhere? stuck on floor 5.
floor 5 is the last floor you can play on until the game comes out or they make the demo longer befor the game comes out.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
There's two Ci-en updates. The first and shorter one just warns against people trying to impersonate 62studio:

The next is a lot longer:
- A description of We're HOP. As a bonus, people who buy it (when it's released) will get most of LustGrimm Again's titjob CGs as well.
- 62studio will participate in the Akihabara Super Doujin Festival+ this May 28. They'll sell SIW Comicalize and the Est manga, plus Lewis + Carroll bath posters.
1684491058412.png
- They're also participating in Muni Festival this July 16. There'll be lots of activities and merchandise.
- A reminder of SIW Comicalize.
1684491134774.png
- Promotion of Osatou's commemorative art for two of the mangas.
- A reminder of the SIW OVA.
- This year, there won't be anything special for June 2nd.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
what does that mean when we buy we're hop we get most of the titjob cg from lust grimm again does that mean that some of the characters with titjob will show up in we're hop or we just get cg as in picture frames in the game since you could interact with pictures on the walls.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
what does that mean when we buy we're hop we get most of the titjob cg from lust grimm again does that mean that some of the characters with titjob will show up in we're hop or we just get cg as in picture frames in the game since you could interact with pictures on the walls.
It'll be in the form of image files that come with the game.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
then there new cg with characters from lust grimm again that the only that makes sense will find out when the game comes out
No, it'll be old CGs. Lust Memory did something similar with the CGs from Lust Grimm.