What's new

[WIP - Full] [62studio] 鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ/Demon in Wonderland translation

Reputation score
Here's the translation thread for Demon in Wonderland, 62studio's latest game as of time of writing. Any discussion of the game instead of the translation should go in the game thread.

Translation versions (note the first few are actually in the game thread):
  • DIW op TL1, DIW op TL2, DIW op TL3, DIW op TL4: These are all for the operation check versions, which have very limited content, so there's no real point in using these now.
  • DIW trial TL1: For trial version 0.03+, it may or may not work with 0.03 as well (haven't tested it myself). This has the story and most gameplay elements (menus, popup lines) almost entirely translated. Battle lines and H-scenes for early succubi (up to Aplysia I think) are also translated. The translation patch actually exceeds ULMF's attachment size limit now, so from this version onwards I'm posting them on MEGA instead (link is at the end of this list).
  • DIW trial TL2: An almost-complete translation for 0.03+. The main issue with this is Sea Succubus being named "Bikini Succubus" most of the time (the two succubi have identical names in the original text, and often get loaded by Translator++ as the same lines). I'll try to fix this for later translations. Other than that, this should work fine for doing everything in the trial version.
  • DIW trial TL3: A preliminary translation for 0.17. It has translations for the new items and skills, some new maps, and a decent chunk of new H-scenes (Magic Imp, Training Succubus, Cow Girl-chan, Cow Girl, Nekomata, High Succubus). This of course is in addition to everything already translated in previous versions.
  • DIW trial TL4: For 0.17. This has all of the map files translated, so you should be able to play and understand the whole story.
MEGA folder with translations from DIW trial TL1 onwards:

I've got to say that translating this will be easier than any previous game (when adjusting for game size). Now that I'm running Translator++ on my Mac* instead of my older and slower Windows computer, I can literally input translations faster and edit them as I'm playing through the game. I'm also using a newer version of T++ that can include js files when creating a translation project, so I can edit the js along with everything else instead of editing the game files directly.

*: by literally rebooting my Mac as a Windows, which also helps for running games

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
So, Partial or Full?

and you could use sites like Mega/mediafire/etc to host the translation files.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
So, Partial or Full?

and you could use sites like Mega/mediafire/etc to host the translation files.
Thanks for reminding me. I've now added the thread prefix to show this will eventually be a full translation.

I've also made the translation available via MEGA now.

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've now basically finished the translation of the trial version. If you're fine with Sea Succubus being misnamed most of the time, you should now be able to play the whole thing.

MEGA link:

baconing

Reputation score
You are a treasure, Green Thoughts. Thank you for all the translations, seriously.

Rosen07

Reputation score
now we just need to get any version of 0.03+, unless the lv9 brown "Aplysia" monster is the Sea Succubus?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
now we just need to get any version of 0.03+, unless the lv9 brown "Aplysia" monster is the Sea Succubus?
From what I've heard elsewhere (not tested personally), applying this translation updates a 0.03 game to 0.03+.

Rosen07

Reputation score
From what I've heard elsewhere (not tested personally), applying this translation updates a 0.03 game to 0.03+.
hmm I tried that but the game still stops 1 area north of the beach where Aplysia is.

not sure if anyone else has had different results

duo75007

Reputation score
hmm I tried that but the game still stops 1 area north of the beach where Aplysia is.

not sure if anyone else has had different results
If you mean the area were you get the Phantom Thief letter, I don't think that area is in the demo just keep going east along the beach.

Rosen07

Reputation score
If you mean the area were you get the Phantom Thief letter, I don't think that area is in the demo just keep going east along the beach.
thanks, didnt notice I could go east from the beach. how far does the demo go on for?

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Here's a mostly complete translation of We're HOP's trial version. I'm putting it here since it's a side game of Demon in Wonderland. Link:

Some UI elements remain untranslated because I can't find them. For the Faith Level shown in the top left of the screen, I do know where it is (the "MAPsinkou" files in img > pictures), but actually translating that would be tricky. The simplest method would be to add English text underneath the Japanese, but I'd still need to find an appropriate font. Hopefully I can solve these issues by the time the full game comes out.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the quick work! Hopefully you can figure out more before the full release, since the in-battle (battle is used loosely here) dialogue not being translated does reduce some of the fun.

<Ledah>

Reputation score
Here's a mostly complete translation of We're HOP's trial version. I'm putting it here since it's a side game of Demon in Wonderland. Link:
We can try the translation with We're HOP's trial version from DLsite?

Troy168

Reputation score
Since We're HOP is now release, I take it there will be a separate page for the We're HOP translation?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
There better be.

Ren_Amamiya15

Reputation score
Hello! I am new to this site as I made my profile yesterday. First things first, Id like to express my gratitude towards Green Thoughts because from what I am seeing, guy has to be a damn legend. Second, I have a question. Will this thread get updated once there is a new update for Demon in Wonderland?
Thanks in advance!

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Hello! I am new to this site as I made my profile yesterday. First things first, Id like to express my gratitude towards Green Thoughts because from what I am seeing, guy has to be a damn legend. Second, I have a question. Will this thread get updated once there is a new update for Demon in Wonderland?
Thanks in advance!
There's already an update for the game, a trial version with more content:
I'm currently working on Lewd Hero Quest's translation, but I'll update this thread when I get back to Demon in Wonderland.