What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ/Demon in Wonderland

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
There's which includes info on this game:
  • A reminder that the 2nd Collab Cafe is ongoing, for those who can participate.
  • A schedule of the near future: 62-chan's Challenge will be updated 2nd June; Demon in Wonderland's operation check version will be released to all, and then an EX version will be released to paying supporters; extra-large boob mousepads will be sold.
  • 62studio has ordered 2 acrylic stands of Bosewicht, one of which may be sent out in some way (e.g. to the winner of a lottery).

• For paying supporters, there's a breakdown of how our money is being used, then previews of H-scene CGs for Demon in Wonderland.
I take it there will be scenes within the town where Reto "interacts" with the succubi?
Almost certainly, since that was the case in Lust Friend as well.

Troy168

Reputation score
62-chan's challenge is out now for the day. Though it's not the same as the original 62-chan's challenge.

MoonCancer_BB

Reputation score
62-chan's challenge is out now for the day. Though it's not the same as the original 62-chan's challenge.
Kind of garbage that it's not the original and doesn't include (at least what I believe) all the previous CGs. Waited an entire year since no one actually leaked the original after 6/2 but oh well

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Do you have pics of this mousepads ? It's for a friend View attachment 44322
Thank you for translating the Ci-en news every time :) Will you translate this game too ?
Thus far the boob mousepads haven't been shown at all.

It's really summarising rather than doing proper translating. But I will translate this game (technically, I've already started) and the new 62-Chan's Challenge.

There's an existing thread for this: https://ulmf.org/threads/62studio-62-channo.14854/

Kind of garbage that it's not the original and doesn't include (at least what I believe) all the previous CGs. Waited an entire year since no one actually leaked the original after 6/2 but oh well
Based on the Ci-en post announcing this, the original 62-chan's Challenge will be released next year.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Green Thoughts will likely do a more thorough dissection of this article, but briefly there's a new (paid) demo out. It progresses the story a little and adds a battle with a weak HOP cult member, among other things.

Most importantly it also introduces another new character (significance unknown) who says nothing and just walks off after you speak with her. I've spoilered an image of her below but goddamn she is bad for my heart.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
The new article starts with a reminder of the Collaboration Cafe, though that's only relevant for people in Japan.

The operation check version has been released for all, so you no longer need to be a supporter to download it. After the download link are instructions on how to run the game, controls and staff credits. I've attached a mostly complete translation patch for it to this post.

For paying supporters, there's an operation check version EX. This adds the options to skip the OP and speed up battle, a battle and defeat scene for a HOP member and the ability to recruit the Succubus. I haven't updated the translation for this yet.

Attachments

Last edited:

Madflavor

Reputation score
I was able to get Textractor to work in some fashion. It works fine on the map, UI, and dialogue, but in battle it goes haywire. That's definitely a problem since the game seems to use a similar system from LustFriend to befriend succubi.

Liking the look of the game though. Is he aiming for a release this year?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Looking at the files for this game, I've found H-scenes for characters not yet available like Hatter and Bosewicht. Didn't expect that to already be included.

I was able to get Textractor to work in some fashion. It works fine on the map, UI, and dialogue, but in battle it goes haywire. That's definitely a problem since the game seems to use a similar system from LustFriend to befriend succubi.

Liking the look of the game though. Is he aiming for a release this year?
According to a tentative schedule here , the full game will come out next year. Weirdly, that same schedule has M Galaxy being released this year.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How did you get looking at the images anyway? Did you use some specific decryptor file? I'd like to be able to see the CGs inside the demo as well if possible.
i use petschkos rpg-maker mv & mz-file decrypter its a site its easy to use you add the system json then click detect that will give you a code for En/Decrypt-Code part it will be added automatically no need to do it your self then you click on the choose files under En/Decrypt-File(s) then click the green button after that you can download the img as a zip file,

there maybe other ways but that the one i found when the ones i use for other rpg maker games extractor did not work
on a side note i do regret doing that since it has way more picture then what you get to see in the demo so be aware of that if you really want to decrypt the images.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I managed to boot up my Mac in Windows 10 (unlicensed, so it's free) and now I can run Demon in Wonderland perfectly. I can now also run Translator++ on my Mac, which'll make translating easier.

At first I freaked out a bit because I couldn't open the menu, which I thought might be due to me running this on a Mac, but then I realised the menu being unavailable at the start is deliberate.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've made a mostly complete translation for the EX version, though the achievements and a few menu options remain untranslated. This'll be the last translation I do until 62studio releases the actual demo version.

A word of warning, trying to use the Memory Mirror causes an error, so avoid doing this.

Translating this was an interesting experience. I can run Translator++ on my Mac now instead of my super-old Windows, speeding up the process massively. However, I'd previously made a T++ project on the EX version but using the cache files of the previous version. As a result, the exported translation would, when applied to the game, actually revert it to the previous version. Took me a while to figure out the source of the problem...

Attachments

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Just finished the demo. I could've done this earlier, but I was distracted by replaying Lust Friend.

One issue I've noticed: the game only allows you to choose party member names up to 6 characters long. This has made my Succubus have the name "Succub" when recruited. Hell, even in the original Japanese there are succubi with names over 6 characters long (e.g. Training Succubus is トレーニングサキュバス), so unless 62studio will give them all new names as party members, I assume they'll increase the limit.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
There's a new Ci-en post out:
- Orders for the oversized Bosewicht boob mousepads have started and will go until 8 pm July 10. It's 19,800 yen plus a shipping fee. Buyers will also receive a signed picture of Bosewicht and advance access to one of her H-scenes in Demon in Wonderland.
1656673092443.png 1656673131076.png
- A schedule for this month. Demon in Wonderland's EX version will be updated for paying supporters later this month.
- Copies of the paper version of GESTALTER are running low. If you want one, get it while you still can.
- GESTALTER has a code that'll let you fight the pair of devils in Demon in Wonderland.
1656673189173.png
- Lastly, there's previews of succubi who'll appear in Demon in Wonderland.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Another Ci-en article has come out:
- A reminder that you can now order an extra-large Bosewicht boob mousepad if you've got 19,800 yen (~156 USD) to spare. Not sure if they're shipping outside of Japan, though.
- This game will also have collaborations with other circles, one of whom is revealed to be . There's a silhouette of the succubi Baobab is contributing:
1657012765598.png
- Most of the article is a long interview of Baobab by 62-chan.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

Short preview of what's presumably the game's PV, featuring some unsurprising returnees from the prequel. Seems like the full video'll be released on Saturday.
It's interesting that they posted this on their personal account instead of the account normally used for games. Maybe that's just a mistake.

By the way, the lyrics in this preview roughly mean:
乙の気持ちの理由 (わけ)はなぜかな - What is the reason for your feelings?
はやる鼓動おさえ息を吸って - Suppress your beating heart and breathe in
心を一つに - With a single heart

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Beat me to it by a few minutes. Anyway, this was also posted as part of a Ci-en article:

- A last reminder for the Bosewicht boob mousepads. Orders close tomorrow at 8 pm (presumably Japan time).
- The opening movie of Demon in Wonderland. Something that stood out to me is non-lewd CGs of Lewis and Carroll giving Reto a lap pillow.
- Lastly, there's responses to fan questions about Demon in Wonderland