What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ/Demon in Wonderland

Reputation score

Developer's Ci-en:
Trial version 0.03:
Trial version 0.03+ (has slightly more content) is also available from the above link but only for Ci-en supporters.
Translation thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/62studio-no-to-notane-demon-in-wonderland-translation.15546/

This is the thread for the sequel to Succubus in Wonderland. Note that the Japanese title literally means "Mirror's Succubus and Devil's Seed". It seems to be inspired by Through the Looking-Glass, the sequel to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland ("looking-glass" being an archaic term for a mirror).

Story-wise, it's about the Wonderland cast being sent to a world on the other side of a mirror and their efforts to get back.

Other things to note:
  • When you first start the game, you'll hear the opening song before you can change the game's sound options. I recommended turning down your computer's speaker before starting the game.
  • The menu can't be opened in the prologue of the game, so don't worry about this. It's only accessible after a certain choice between two options in red text.
  • There are original theme songs composed by Cres, including the OP and ED which have vocals sung by Miko and Aki Misawa
  • Like in Lust Friend, you can befriend enemies during battle, and there’s now a Love Voltage gauge to show their opinion of you
  • Push Actions return but using a slider instead of a series of key inputs
  • Using a code from the book GESTALTER, you’ll be able to fight a pair of devils as bonus bosses.
Controls: arrow keys to move around, Z key to confirm, X key to cancel or to open/close the menu, S key to skip text, right click to toggle the window on/off, Tab key to view status ailments in battle.
Also, losing a battle gives an endless squeezing option where you can keep being attacked by the enemy. In this state: up key to ejaculate, down key to beg, left and right keys to switch skills.

Fetishes: shota, succubus, monster girl, big breasts, reverse rape

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
A recent tweet mentions that the story for this game is almost completed, and that 62studio likes time travel so they're incorporating it into the game. The tweet also mentions that the provisional title for the game (or at least part of it) is "鏡の国" ("Land of Mirrors" or "Mirrorland")

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
A recent tweet gives a preview of this game, including the intended English title and... a blue sheep fairy thing? To be honest, I'm not 100% sure it isn't an April Fool's joke, but I'll mention it anyway. Looking at the replies to the tweet, it seems like this might have been foreshadowed in a dream in Carroll in Wonderland.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
, with vocals sung by Miko:

and Aki Misawa:

Zakchi

Reputation score
I wonder, if the Code we got from Carroll in Wonderland will be used in this Game.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Lesser Imp preview DIW.png
There's a Ci-en update with:
- A pixelated preview image of the Lesser Imp in this game
- The poll (where fans could choose a character to get a scene in a future work) is done, but the result isn't revealed
- The Character Fanbook will be sold as a physical book and electronically on DLsite, the former costing about 3000 yen. It will probably be released in a few months' time
- A short preview of this game's battle music. At the end of the article, Fess Plan supporters can listen to the full version
- Answers to various questions from fans

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

Here's a new Ci-en post:
- Succubus Puttel has been updated to 3.19. The only change is that achievements for the previous work's benefits have been deleted.
- The character fanbook will be named GESTALTER and its cover has been revealed. It will have characters drawn by Osatou from Succubus Puttel through to LustGrimm Again, info and images about them, and also a code to be used in Demon in Wonderland.
- There's a preview of various songs to be used in Demon in Wonderland.
- For paying supporters, there's previews of characters who'll appear in Demon in Wonderland.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Here's a preview image for the sequel. It depicts the pair of devils who are bonus bosses, but the other parts of the image are more interesting: you've got a cyberspace(?) background, 62-chan apparently transformed into a talking sheep (note the dialogue on the left, the 2nd line starts with "Senpai"), and new face art for Reto and Lewis.

ntoiuxn

Reputation score
Ah, I think I'm a bit out of the loop. Is this the sci-fi game they mentioned a ways back or are we expecting this to be another fantasy one that apparently has sci-fi elements (or maybe it's only that boss particularly)?

...and as long as I'm asking dumb questions, is the poll here the one being referred to or is there a more recent one?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah, I think I'm a bit out of the loop. Is this the sci-fi game they mentioned a ways back or are we expecting this to be another fantasy one that apparently has sci-fi elements (or maybe it's only that boss particularly)?

...and as long as I'm asking dumb questions, is the poll here the one being referred to or is there a more recent one?
no this is a sequel to wonderland the sci-fi game is other game altogether

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

The sci-fi game is M Galaxy. So far it seems that only this boss has such a background.

That is the poll being referred to. Thanks for reminding me that I needed to update the OP's link to go to the new wiki.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
:
- It starts with a map of the world that will appear in this game
1650447245761.png
- GESTALTER is being reprinted by Melonbooks, so (starting from mid-May) you'll be able to order a paper version of it if you missed getting it from BOOTH.
- Finally, there's a preview of Lewis as she'll appear in this game
1650447384141.png
1650447449378.png
(2nd one is by Marota)

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

The digital version of GESTALTER (the artbook)'s out. For the financially prudent, if you subscribe to the circle's 500 yen Ci-en plan for this month, you can get a 90% off coupon for the book by clicking the relevant link in their article(s). In practice it means you'll be getting it for about half price.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

The digital version of GESTALTER (the artbook)'s out. For the financially prudent, if you subscribe to the circle's 500 yen Ci-en plan for this month, you can get a 90% off coupon for the book by clicking the relevant link in their article(s). In practice it means you'll be getting it for about half price.

In addition, and more relevant for this thread, are the previews of new characters in the latest Ci-en post. First, the standard Succubus:

1650670991273.png

And then a palette-swapped Dark version:

1650671043641.png

Dark versions of succubi will only occur in certain areas, will have high resistance to pleasure attacks, can't be befriended and their defeat scenes will be more aggressive. Your only option will be to run away from them.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how aggressive we talking about here ill still try and fight them anyway, and i wonder what the map will be like since there a world map pic will every location be connected or will i be like rebf games where you leave the zone you go into world map

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
how aggressive we talking about here ill still try and fight them anyway, and i wonder what the map will be like since there a world map pic will every location be connected or will i be like rebf games where you leave the zone you go into world map
I'm not sure exactly what their scenes will be like. Someone else has speculated that they'll be lethal like in Succubus Puttel.

I think the world map will have interconnected locations, as in all of 62studio's games.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think the world map will have interconnected locations, as in all of 62studio's games.
i will definitely get lost if the world map is like that unless there be an key item that opens that world map and shows you where you are.