What's new

[WIP - Full] [62studio] 鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ/Demon in Wonderland translation

Ren_Amamiya15

Reputation score
Link Begging
There's already an update for the game, a trial version with more content:
I'm currently working on Lewd Hero Quest's translation, but I'll update this thread when I get back to Demon in Wonderland.
I see! Thank you. The new version is for the subscription only, but the game is supposed to release this month, correct? And regarding that other game you are translating, could you or anyone that is reading this drop the link to the game? I would love to play more games translated by you! Ones that I have not played already, haha.

badluck

Reputation score
There's already an update for the game, a trial version with more content:
I'm currently working on Lewd Hero Quest's translation, but I'll update this thread when I get back to Demon in Wonderland.
lewd hero quest ? What is this ?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
lewd hero quest ? What is this ?

One of the two non-62studio games I've done, but still in the same "succubus-on-shota" genre. I plan to make a translation thread for it here when I release the next update.

badluck

Reputation score

One of the two non-62studio games I've done, but still in the same "succubus-on-shota" genre. I plan to make a translation thread for it here when I release the next update.
Oh it seems perfect ! :D Thank you for your work <3

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Just released my first translation for Version 0.17. As usual, you can find it in the MEGA. This time, I didn't focus on translating the story first, so you'll need MTL to make much progress. On the other hand, this translation will let you enjoy most of the new H-scenes.

Rosen07

Reputation score
Just released my first translation for Version 0.17. As usual, you can find it in the MEGA. This time, I didn't focus on translating the story first, so you'll need MTL to make much progress. On the other hand, this translation will let you enjoy most of the new H-scenes.
I tested it out on some random enemies. Cow Girl seems to be ok, but some enemies like High Succubus and Est of Sloth have big chunks of text which are untranslated for example.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I tested it out on some random enemies. Cow Girl seems to be ok, but some enemies like High Succubus and Est of Sloth have big chunks of text which are untranslated for example.
Est isn't meant to be translated (I give the list of translated scenes in the OP). High Succubus is supposed to be translated, though. Can you give a screenshot with untranslated text for her?

Rosen07

Reputation score
Est isn't meant to be translated (I give the list of translated scenes in the OP). High Succubus is supposed to be translated, though. Can you give a screenshot with untranslated text for her?
Sorry, just checked again. It looks like for High Succubus, the main H-scene is translated. Its just a random line or two that are not. 1700023971901.png

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've now updated the translation with a new version that has all maps translated. If you were holding off because you want to understand the story, and don't mind some of the H-scenes and battle lines being untranslated, now's the time to try it out.