What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [62studio] We're HOP ~おっぱいプレスでハッピーにされちゃう!?~ (RJ01051748)

Reputation score
1687084927646.png

Developer's Ci-en:
DLsite page:

This thread is for We're HOP, a 62studio game that's a spinoff of Demon in Wonderland. The premise is that Reto lost to a HOP Member in that game and was abducted to become part of the HOP Sect. His goal is to escape from their base (though the player's goal might differ...).

Controls are fairly standard for RPG Maker: arrow keys to move around, Z key/Space bar to confirm, X key to cancel or to open/close the menu, S key to skip text, right click to toggle the window on/off

Fetishes: shota, succubus, big breasts, reverse rape

Last edited by a moderator:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
how do you get past the barrier in b1f

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how do you get past the barrier in b1f
by talking to bell and resisting getting your memoirs erased unless your talking about the exit to the building that only gets blocked off at lvl 5 so lower your lvl to 4

gmd2404

Reputation score
I am at the restaurant BF5, but i cant advance any tip?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am at the restaurant BF5, but i cant advance any tip?
here my comment about someone asking the same thing on demon in wonderland thread this is what you have to do. i was also stuck here

the sauce person is floor lower from the restaurant B6F the room above the person that tell you your score points you get by talking to people they have a name above there sprite, and the soup person is on the first room on the right side of the restaurant bottom left there two people be hide desks bottom left where the exit to other right room is the one that gives you options she move to the wall then you leave the area and come back then you have the option to give sauce. if you dont have the right sauce just give it and you be able to get a new one and its the first option

gmd2404

Reputation score
here my comment about someone asking the same thing on demon in wonderland thread this is what you have to do. i was also stuck here

the sauce person is floor lower from the restaurant B6F the room above the person that tell you your score points you get by talking to people they have a name above there sprite, and the soup person is on the first room on the right side of the restaurant bottom left there two people be hide desks bottom left where the exit to other right room is the one that gives you options she move to the wall then you leave the area and come back then you have the option to give sauce. if you dont have the right sauce just give it and you be able to get a new one and its the first option
You are talking about the "dark version" of madheater?, i already give her the bitter sauce

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You are talking about the "dark version" of madheater?, i already give her the bitter sauce
did not even know you could give something to her and no not talking about her, at the center of B5F you can go left or right the right path is where madheater is the person you need to talk to so you advance is in the first room/zone on the left side start at mid when the stairs to go down or up are, you change zones going into left exit you go all the way to the exit of that zone and go down not leaving and talk to the npc behide the counter pick the right options until she moves too the wall leave and comeback she be back at the same place and you can talk to her again that when if you have a sauce you get from B6F in your inv, you get the option to give it to her, if you dont go back and get a new one its the one on the very top of the list, then give that to her then you see 4 succubus trying the new item and the 3 blocking your way will be gone. and on a small side not the cube for the crystal is also on the left side the room with the very long table last person on left side close too one that have like multiple single red letters in her text box.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

As a reminder, 62studio is updating the game frequently (it's at 1.07 right now). You can update just by going to the above link and downloading the version patch partway down the page.

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any idea how to get through the executive suite (B1F)? That's where the blue haired and the black haired (with red gradiant) HOP executives are.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any idea how to get through the executive suite (B1F)? That's where the blue haired and the black haired (with red gradiant) HOP executives are.
since i dont know where your at for blue dont struggle then she ask you to find her treasure its the one next to bed, for bell struggle then she go to her chair talk to her saying you want to leave then do her brainwashing fight and dont give up after that the barrier will be gone and you can move on

Momorox

Reputation score
since i dont know where your at for blue dont struggle then she ask you to find her treasure its the one next to bed, for bell struggle then she go to her chair talk to her saying you want to leave then do her brainwashing fight and dont give up after that the barrier will be gone and you can move on
How do you understand what it is? Do you have a translation?
I cant find anywhere

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I had already finished the blue executive's quest, but I have no idea what you mean with your instructions on the second one. Every time I resist the dark haired succubus with red highlights, I get given two options, pressing the first one ends the combat, pressing the second one resumes it. I resisted 5 times and nothing happened. Resist as in the ''right arrow'' key, correct?

gmd2404

Reputation score
did not even know you could give something to her and no not talking about her, at the center of B5F you can go left or right the right path is where madheater is the person you need to talk to so you advance is in the first room/zone on the left side start at mid when the stairs to go down or up are, you change zones going into left exit you go all the way to the exit of that zone and go down not leaving and talk to the npc behide the counter pick the right options until she moves too the wall leave and comeback she be back at the same place and you can talk to her again that when if you have a sauce you get from B6F in your inv, you get the option to give it to her, if you dont go back and get a new one its the one on the very top of the list, then give that to her then you see 4 succubus trying the new item and the 3 blocking your way will be gone. and on a small side not the cube for the crystal is also on the left side the room with the very long table last person on left side close too one that have like multiple single red letters in her text box.
FINALLY I COULD DO IT,, it was more easy than that, the problem was that i used the translation, and that make the game become the version004, i played the version without the translation and everything was fine but with the translation i cant advance.
Thanks for the tip

Momorox

Reputation score
Nvm translation part im stuck on BF4 how do i get Silver Badge i tried increasing my faith level and talked to everyone nothing works. Also pls tell how to get Gold Badge as well

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nvm translation part im stuck on BF4 how do i get Silver Badge i tried increasing my faith level and talked to everyone nothing works. Also pls tell how to get Gold Badge as well
silver badge is for the bath floor right, one of the succubus at the mirrors has it you talk to them maybe you wash there bodies and they leave one of them has it when you first enter the bath its empty walk around do the sauna thing challange of not moving and go back too see if you see people there