What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [62studio] We're HOP ~おっぱいプレスでハッピーにされちゃう!?~ (RJ01051748)

Momorox

Reputation score
Forget all that i finsihed the game now how do i trigger Bell's mother event? and what about the extra locker key i found?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Forget all that i finsihed the game now how do i trigger Bell's mother event? and what about the extra locker key i found?
bell mother event is for the true ending you need to watch all of bell's memory aka the crystals on each floor i was never able to find the last cube for final memory on B2F

Momorox

Reputation score
For the Cube on B2F top left corner there is a bar where there will be a succubus asking for 3 items, DJ headset, Soda and 1 more thing. Give those 3 and she gives the cube. I think i didnt get the cube for B!F if u know where that is?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For the Cube on B2F top left corner there is a bar where there will be a succubus asking for 3 items, DJ headset, Soda and 1 more thing. Give those 3 and she gives the cube. I think i didnt get the cube for B!F if u know where that is?
right that the cube im also missing B1F my bad i clicked on everything and nothing i almost want to say maybe the blue haired succubus has it because the orb can reset how many time you cum to her and it does not effect game progress, meaning if what google translate says is true you should still be able to get what ever ending you where meant to get befor you start losing to her. if she has nothing to do with the cube then its on other floor since its also not on the way out i dont think so.

from the new blog post there a hint part that free with this part

❤HOPキューブって何個あるの?
「6個あるみたい。7階から2階までの各階に
 1個ずつ隠されてる!……と私は推理してみる」 this one talking about the cube and from what google translate says there one on each floor from B7F to B2F that means one of the floors must has 2 in it since B7F cube you use it on floor 6. i think the one im missing maybe on floor 6 since the next floor is the restaurant and i got a cube on the left side and i watch all memory from start to last one.

edit: it was on floor 6 its under the piano click multiple times

Last edited:

Momorox

Reputation score
ive gotten the piano one im not sure which one im missing either. It might just be BF7.
BF6- Under Piano
BF5- Succubus on left side after u get breastfeeding atk from the right side
BF4- Sauna Battle
BF3- I dont remember this one
BF2- top left corner give succubus 3 items

tell me BF7 and BF3 ones pls i must be missing one of these

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ive gotten the piano one im not sure which one im missing either. It might just be BF7.
BF6- Under Piano
BF5- Succubus on left side after u get breastfeeding atk from the right side
BF4- Sauna Battle
BF3- I dont remember this one
BF2- top left corner give succubus 3 items

tell me BF7 and BF3 ones pls i must be missing one of these
B7F is in the chest where a succubus jump out and blocks the path so it cant be that one you missed ill have to look for b3 ill edit when i find it
edit B3F is the quiz where you get sandwiched by 2 succubus you get it by winning the quiz

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Game threads are not to be used for translation discussion.

Mick2000

Reputation score
How do i can get gold badge from b2?
go to right-wing and find the room with flower bed next to its front door, there's succubus tending cactus next to bed, seems to forgot a promise with someone, then go to left-wing of the floor on top room, you should see group of succubus drinking to their heart, one of them ask you to call the other girl since she forgot the promise, after you remind the succubus about her drink together she will leave and join the group, meanwhile you still in her room, check on the cactus, there's the Gold badge

before proceed to next floor try to talk the succubus you remind, she will thank you for reminding her promise by giving an item that can reduce your faith level

have anyone manage to change their name to "デーモン" and leave the reminiscence room? cause every time i try doing that the game just kill itself.
i'm trying to get the secret the JP guide told me

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
have anyone manage to change their name to "デーモン" and leave the reminiscence room? cause every time i try doing that the game just kill itself.
i'm trying to get the secret the JP guide told me
aside from a common mistake of using the minus sign instead of a Japanese/Chinese character? are you using any translation tool?

Mick2000

Reputation score
aside from a common mistake of using the minus sign instead of a Japanese/Chinese character? are you using any translation tool?
the text that i use there are pure copy paste word i take from the JP guide that i speak, and no i do not use any form of TL tool, MTL just turn my brain off name.PNG
also i'm pretty sure there's only one japanese character for that in the game keyboard (the same character in the MC name, レート)
there's another one but that would be romaji keyboard which mean the minus that you speak of, also for record i did try using the minus instead and game didn't crash but i also can't get the secret either

Oskar1899

Reputation score
aight, how do I trigger the sex scene with the hop member, I assume its behind that locked door on the 2nd floor, but I can't fin out how to unlock it

doko56

Reputation score
aight, how do I trigger the sex scene with the hop member, I assume its behind that locked door on the 2nd floor, but I can't fin out how to unlock it
In B4, there's a HoP member in the changing room with a kissing scene. Let her make the MC coom once, and she'll go back to her room, unlocking it.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Might be an off topic question but I recall the dev making yet another RPGMaker game that started roughly during the development of HOP-- and included HOP personell in the demo's for a bit.
Never saw the name of the new game but looked like Lust Grimm Yet Again or something along the lines of it. First choice is choosing between blue-haired or pink-haired waifu for whatever reason.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Might be an off topic question but I recall the dev making yet another RPGMaker game that started roughly during the development of HOP-- and included HOP personell in the demo's for a bit.
Never saw the name of the new game but looked like Lust Grimm Yet Again or something along the lines of it. First choice is choosing between blue-haired or pink-haired waifu for whatever reason.
you are talking about demon in wonderland there a thread for demon in wonderland in games under construction, we're hop game is a spinoff game that takes place in demon in wonderland where we lose to a hop member and get taken

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you are talking about demon in wonderland there a thread for demon in wonderland in games under construction, we're hop game is a spinoff game that takes place in demon in wonderland where we lose to a hop member and get taken
Maybe, it's in the same storyline as this dev's previous games so who knows