What's new

[Complete - Full] [62studio] We're HOP translation

Reputation score
This is the translation for 62studio's We're HOP ~おっぱいプレスでハッピーにされちゃう!?~. As a reminder, this thread is only for translated-related discussion, put game discussion in the game thread (https://ulmf.org/threads/62studio-were-hop-oppaipuresudehappiinisarechau-rj01051748.15795/).

Translation versions:
  • WH trial TL: For the trial version and now obsolete.
  • WH TL1: For Version 1.09. This has the story and most gameplay elements translated. It should let you play through the whole game including sidequests. Many restraint lines and some miscellaneous text are untranslated.
  • WH TL2: For Version 1.09. This is a complete translation. (EDIT: Well, it was meant to be at least. See below.)
  • WH TL3: For Version 1.09. Compared to tL2, it fixes typos and untranslated text, and it now includes translated image files (courtesy of strife2cloud).
MEGA folder with translations:

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
found untranslated text on floor 2 talking to the succubus blocking the exit first box was not translated then after it was saying she only let people pass with gold badges.

and maybe a typo when i was doing the purple crystal right after, when the screen goes black bell says "the transfer point conveniently reappearing with the same destination.... is unlikely. ...hah... and she'd just found a tasty-looking boy" its the she'd part is strange for me since its bell talking and she not saying "and I just found a tasty-looking boy" it almost sounds like its not really bell talking. so was that a typo? or is she talking like in 3rd person or what ever its called when people say there own name when talking.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
found untranslated text on floor 2 talking to the succubus blocking the exit first box was not translated then after it was saying she only let people pass with gold badges.

and maybe a typo when i was doing the purple crystal right after, when the screen goes black bell says "the transfer point conveniently reappearing with the same destination.... is unlikely. ...hah... and she'd just found a tasty-looking boy" its the she'd part is strange for me since its bell talking and she not saying "and I just found a tasty-looking boy" it almost sounds like its not really bell talking. so was that a typo? or is she talking like in 3rd person or what ever its called when people say there own name when talking.
Thanks, these will be fixed in the next (and hopefully) final translation.

The second mistake is because, in 62studio's later games, character dialogue is formatted so that character names are no longer associated with all of their lines. It can therefore be tricky to work out who's saying what.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've translated almost all of the game now. Some important lines I haven't been able to find are 教団員に捕まってしまった! (appears at the start of every restraint), つかまった回数 (at top of the screen during restraints, might be in an image file) and 信仰レベル (in top left corner during restraints, might be in an image file). If someone else could find these lines in the game files, I'd really appreciate it.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the 3rd one 信仰レベル is a photo its the bottles and when your faith lvl up names are LEVEL0 to 5 and MAPsinkouLV0 to 5 I'm pretty sure that what it is. edit: you can try what I did for the other 2 in case its not photos

2nd one つかまった回数 found it when I open commonevents as text file there where 2 with that name so I google translated what it says Number of times caught and replaces Japanese words with google ones and saved the file then I open the game it was in Japanese first then what i got caught the name changed to English and when i escaped it was also in English

and for first one 教団員に捕まってしまった! i had no idea at first but i did find the words when i opened the maps as text file there are multiple way more then 2nd one where there where only 2 i tested Map001 and changed all the 教団員に捕まってしまった! to I was captured by a cult member! and it was floor 7 the starting map and the red text was translated

well hope this help, I also started a new game to see number 2 and it was still in Japanese until I got caught then it changed so I looked in Map001 and found つかまった回数 when I changed that to English and started a new game again it was translated this time, then I looked at other map as text files and found more no idea if changing floors will make it change back or not but now you know where to find them.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
WH TL2, the complete translation of We're HOP Ver1.09, is now uploaded to the MEGA folder. I'd like to thank goldendark and strife2cloud for their help in making this possible.

Troy168

Reputation score
Correct me if I'm wrong. But does "So your only choice is to say in the sect." sound wrong? Wouldn't it be better if it was "So your only choice is to stay in the sect."

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Correct me if I'm wrong. But does "So your only choice is to say in the sect." sound wrong? Wouldn't it be better if it was "So your only choice is to stay in the sect."
Thanks, that too will be fixed when I update the translation.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
WH TL3 is now up. Thanks to all who helped in the making of this translation.