What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 6COLORS] I'm A Magical Girl Now ~Yuu Boy and the Tower of Trans~ が魔法乙女ッ! ~性転の塔とあやかしの姫君~ RE174459 RJ174459

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score
Re: 俺が魔法乙女ッ! ~性転の塔とあやかしの姫君~(174459)

This game is heavily discussed.....
Is it even worth it? Can some1 who finished it give me a quick verdict?
How long does it take to finish and is it even worth it? The art seems kinda meh.....

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still don't know how to view CG....is there a way to re see the events???

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You have a another option for text hook cause the cliplogger isn't working too well with VNR or any other translator program?
It worked once but since then , hasn't worked at all.

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You have a another option for text hook cause the cliplogger isn't working too well with VNR or any other translator program?
It worked once but since then , hasn't worked at all.
what exactly your problem ? encountering a bug or something else ? explain a few and i will see if i can help ^^, normaly that works perfectly with VNR
specialy if you have it works one time o_O, normaly VNR dont have to be configured more than one time to know cliploger

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what exactly your problem ? encountering a bug or something else ? explain a few and i will see if i can help ^^, normaly that works perfectly with VNR
specialy if you have it works one time o_O, normaly VNR dont have to be configured more than one time to know cliploger
1st time it worked I didn't configure it much at all it just took the text from cliplogger, after that it was telling me the text hook was invalid, and it wouldn't except the hook that you had in the Notecard ether.

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

1st time it worked I didn't configure it much at all it just took the text from cliplogger, after that it was telling me the text hook was invalid, and it wouldn't except the hook that you had in the Notecard ether.
you correctly hook vnr in lstrlenW 571d UTF-16 on cliploger ?

- launch cliploger
- launch VNR, hook him on cliplogger
- open the text settings (select "ja" on text language, "UTF-16" as text encoding if not already)
- launch the game, you will see in the text settings windows the text from the menu of the game appear in lstrlenW 571d UTF-16 (if you dont see it, press F5 in the game or start to play a little)

- select it as dialog, save, close the windows

- that all, no need to remake that for the next time you want to play, just launch cliploger, vnr and the game

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I still don't know how to view CG....is there a way to re see the events???
The scene review is a feature installed in the 1.1 version released 13th april.
"Adventure diary in the inn room" from the dlsite version note.

Since the version shared is the 1.01, there no recollection for the moment. We'll need someone to share the latest version (sorry, I haven't it, just check for the info).

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The scene review is a feature installed in the 1.1 version released 13th april.
"Adventure diary in the inn room" from the dlsite version note.

Since the version shared is the 1.01, there no recollection for the moment. We'll need someone to share the latest version (sorry, I haven't it, just check for the info).
here the data file to upgrade game from 1.0 to the last version 1.11 ^^

Attachments

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

here the data file to upgrade game from 1.0 to the last version 1.11 ^^
Thanks Libellule for uploading the new version's data files. But after I copy the files into my game folder and try to run the game, I'm getting the error below. Seems some file(s) is missing.

Attachments

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks Libellule for uploading the new version's data files. But after I copy the files into my game folder and try to run the game, I'm getting the error below. Seems some file(s) is missing.
mmmm, i see the problem, that my fault

i give the data after the installion of my plugin for the text extraction, that the file on your error

2 way :

- your will use my plugin to hook the text ? : install in the game my plugin : RPGMakerMVGame patcher, in my signature, that will correct the error

- you know japenese or want to play without reading ( so no plugin) : get this files View attachment plugin.js.zip, and replace the one in your game by it

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you for the help. I'm able to run the game now.

darkstudent

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.

Title :
俺が魔法乙女ッ! ~性転の塔とあやかしの姫君~

Developed by :
6COLORS

Intro Site :

Release Date :
2016年03月30日

Download Link :
< see attachement >

Tags :
Magical girl
Female body
Transsexual (TS)
Fantasy
Shame
Tentacle

we play as a male adventuer YU, transformed in a woman by a curse. 6 class change, clothe destruction, etc... seem prety standard
that a full remake of one former game by the same circle apparantly

It's a MV game, so the game will need some modification to be able to be hooked :

-
- you install the plugin (default option for this game)(no unpacking needed)
- you launch ClipLoger.exe
- you launch the game
- you hook vnr/agth/ith/chiitrans or anyother you want on ClipLoger.exe in lstrlenW 571d UTF-16
- you play XD
</see>

try to keep it to this forum for some time plz, let the sell go up a bit more

have fun ^^
Password : "Dragonfly" in french, like alway ;) (dont forget the uppercase)

Edit : add new update of the game 1.11
Files no longer available... Please, would you like to check the files ?