What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 6COLORS] I'm A Magical Girl Now ~Yuu Boy and the Tower of Trans~ が魔法乙女ッ! ~性転の塔とあやかしの姫君~ RE174459 RJ174459

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: 俺が魔法乙女ッ! ~性転の塔とあやかしの姫君~(174459)

Tags :
Transsexual (TS)
Is this just the premise or should I be prepared for futa and other stuff? :X
The art is pretty neat so It'd be a shame if I had to skip this.

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is this just the premise or should I be prepared for futa and other stuff? :X
The art is pretty neat so It'd be a shame if I had to skip this.
the priestess who accompanies us is a trap, no futa, that a male in girl clothes

dont have see her/him in any even as far i am in the game, cant say for all the game

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So beat the second boss, went down to the prison, went to the magic circle... and nothing... Any clues on what I should do here?

Edit: Never mind... had to change class to shrine maiden =|

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the share Libellule.
I have only one question for you. Why did you split the archive in 2 files? Not that I'm being picky, I'm just curious.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have only one question for you. Why did you split the archive in 2 files? Not that I'm being picky, I'm just curious.
Maybe it was easier/faster for him to upload?

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

not any reason from my point ^^

that just on my last upload, some ppl asked me to cut things in multi files <300mo, apparantly they have a bad connection, and that make it easy for them

krakjen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Merci pour le partage :)

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

mmmm, i encountered a bug ><

just before fighting the 4th boss (the root), he bounce us from one square down, that froze your pnj facing UP, even when we walk, the pnj face UP, so no way to interact with anything that is left/right or down

i searched but didn't find a way to defroze the pnj :/, anyone have a idea ?

i'm a little stuck in the game because of that bug :D

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

stell die frage nochmal auf deutsch und dann kann ich dir vielleicht helfen ^^

Im Orginal Spiel hat man die Klassen wegsel Items auch von Monster gedropt bekommen.
Und ich frag mich wie man se hir bekommt^^?

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im Orginal Spiel hat man die Klassen wegsel Items auch von Monster gedropt bekommen.
Und ich frag mich wie man se hir bekommt^^?
Monster droppen die selten hier aber du kannst die in dem Itemshop kaufen und in Vasen oder Rissen im Boden können die auch versteckt sein und wenn du in der Thiefform bist dann halt auch in Kisten im Turm

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've followed the instructions in the first post, but the clip program only results in ?????'s to show up from copied text. and I can't get AGTH to capture anything from it

Update: I set my 'default unicode keyboard' to Japanese, and now the questionmarks are fixed

Last edited:

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how to cheat at MV? Doesn't follow the same equasion as xp-vx has used (x2+1)

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

just got to the castle without any translation help and im stuck cause my VNR is F***** keeps saying im missing MSVCR100D.dll after i updated it, anyone know fix? ://

Leriexner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im stuck at the start, I can't pull the lever, can't find the correct stairs to enter something to do with it, can anyone tell me what I have missed? I even tried to talk to everyone at town.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Im stuck at the start, I can't pull the lever, can't find the correct stairs to enter something to do with it, can anyone tell me what I have missed? I even tried to talk to everyone at town.
Try to open the door where you see the boss, then go to the prison, talk to the girl inside when she comes up to the bars, then go back and interact with the boss's door again.

just got to the castle without any translation help and im stuck cause my VNR is F***** keeps saying im missing MSVCR100D.dll after i updated it, anyone know fix? ://
I guess it's a .dll that the Clip Logger programme needs. Find MSVCR100D.dll from one of those dll sites and download it. Mine needed MSVCP100D.dll as well before VNR could pick up any text from it.

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the last update of VNR is bugged, we need to wait for a new update to correct that (the upgrade messed his python dll)

- personaly i downgraded my vnr to the

but some time later some ppl have found a faster solution :

- you can try to add just the ddl View attachment DLL.zip in ..\Visual Novel Reader\Library\Frameworks\Python

if you have lost the ability to hook (that another bug with this version)

- View attachment vnraghodll.zip in ..\Visual Novel Reader\Library\Frameworks\Sakura\bin

@djweish : cliploger just need .net framework ^^ he is in vb not python :p

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

mmmm, i encountered a bug ><

just before fighting the 4th boss (the root), he bounce us from one square down, that froze your pnj facing UP, even when we walk, the pnj face UP, so no way to interact with anything that is left/right or down

i searched but didn't find a way to defroze the pnj :/, anyone have a idea ?

i'm a little stuck in the game because of that bug :D
ok... so... that was realy a bug XD, they corrected it with a new update today :

Code:
2016年03月31日
不具合修正
Ver.1.01
屋上の世界呪の前、2度目の調査で、キャラクターの向きが変えられなく不具合を修正。
here, a .zip containing all the dada/img from the upgrade, use it to up your game from 1.00 to 1.01 ^^

update 174549-1.01.zip

now i need to figure how to beat that boss :p

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you just have to read the stone plates on the wall next to the wooden crate and then stand on the marked area under the crate and press space or z

Leriexner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you just have to read the stone plates on the wall next to the wooden crate and then stand on the marked area under the crate and press space or z
The thing is, I can't even enter that room for some reason.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys,

How's the game play of this game?