What's new

ACT [ 8R4] Junk-fu Masters! ジャンクフーマスターズ! RE148254 RJ148254

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So this just came out
dlsite com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ148254 html

Looks pretty interesting, but there's no demo.

Meet the Junk-fu Masters!
The masters of junk food and f*cking...

Order some greasy food and you might get sexual services!

This is a little side scrolling beat'em up game made with pixel art.
It has 3 levels (stages).

Instructions

To play the game open the file 'en.exe'

Controls (keyboard):
Left/Right Walk
Up Jump
Down Crouch
R Attack
E Open door/Items etc...
SPACE Skip animations
CTRL Mute the background music (not the sound effects)

If the game screen is too small you can enlarge it by using browser zoom, pressing the CTRL (key) and PLUS (key) at same time (press CTRL and MINUS to reduce)

lesbian, robot sex
Original resolution 400x200 pixels
(enlarged to 800x400 for a better view)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [ACT]ジャンクフーマスターズ!(RJ148254)

So this just came out
dlsite com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ148254 html

Looks pretty interesting, but there's no demo.
And has DRM ...

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The [ACT] tag doesn't seem very appropiate here... Its just another RPG-Maker game, even those with active combat rarely ever get the [ACT] tag as far as I know
Also change [Other] to [RPG Maker]
Edit: Nevermind, apparently I checked out a different game

Last edited:

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The [ACT] tag doesn't seem very appropiate here... Its just another RPG-Maker game, even those with active combat rarely ever get the [ACT] tag as far as I know
Also change [Other] to [RPG Maker]
Say, did you even play the game or looked at the screenshots? Do you think that you know better what tags are more appropriate even when it's clearly stated on DLsite that this is an Action game (side scroller).

From what I've seen on screenshots it more looks like a fighting game, or some kind of it. Too bad JapDLsite suddenly stopped accepting my card, so I can't really confirm that though.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Say, did you even play the game or looked at the screenshots? Do you think that you know better what tags are more appropriate even when it's clearly stated on DLsite that this is an Action game (side scroller).

From what I've seen on screenshots it more looks like a fighting game, or some kind of it. Too bad JapDLsite suddenly stopped accepting my card, so I can't really confirm that though.
having purchased the game myself, I can say that it is indeed not an RPG Maker game. I can also say that I don't think its worth anyone's time. it has no save function, and the game is fucking hard. like REALLY hard. the animations in the larger scenes aren't bad. and its in English. but its too difficult to progress through, and with no gallery or save as far as I can tell, I can say that this is about as far as I am willing to try with it, its too difficult.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Either I copypasted the wrong link or OP's link redirected me to the wrong game. After checking the other link in the thread by Nimrod something completely different to what I previously saw popped up. Dunno what happened here

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

OP doesn't have .'s before "com" or "html"

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

OMFG need to find a cheat to freeze life, I can't seem to find the correct number or even thing to search, it's too hard!!!! well I can make it to the first boss with full life, and you need to attack him whenhe gets ready to shoot his load at ya, but if he grabs ya you lose life fast, not sure how you are supposed to get 15 hits in to kill him, when he drains your entire life in 3 moves which each last about 2 seconds or less.... :(

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OMFG need to find a cheat to freeze life, I can't seem to find the correct number or even thing to search, it's too hard!!!! well I can make it to the first boss with full life, and you need to attack him whenhe gets ready to shoot his load at ya, but if he grabs ya you lose life fast, not sure how you are supposed to get 15 hits in to kill him, when he drains your entire life in 3 moves which each last about 2 seconds or less.... :(
Wow, at the moment this game isn't really worth playing. The 3 characters are pretty much broken down into Normal, Hard, and Easy mode. The robot is normal mode as he doesn't need money and can fully recharge outside. The blonde is hard mode, she gets no money to start with and cleaning bathroom gives you enough to buy one tea. Her outside action actually hurts her and you can't get money from boss. The blue haired girl is easy mode. She starts off with 17 bucks, makes money and health refill from boss, and her outside action heals 3 health per use.

Neither the robot or blue haired girl have boss fights but the enemies on stage 2 and up become so cheap that it doesn't matter. stage 2 they all now have a projectile and stage 3 they are all faster and shoot 2 projectiles plus the amount of enemies thrown at you increases. You'll most likely get stun lock to death before you can even fight them back.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does not even work for me, I just get the webpage and a black box where the game is suppose to load. Tried messing around with system and compatibility settings trying to get it to work. DRM seems to be using a very old version of flash which is probably not compatible with my system. (Win7-64bit)

Oh well, lesson learned: never buy anything from dlsite with DRM protection.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does not even work for me, I just get the webpage and a black box where the game is suppose to load. Tried messing around with system and compatibility settings trying to get it to work. DRM seems to be using a very old version of flash which is probably not compatible with my system. (Win7-64bit)

Oh well, lesson learned: never buy anything from dlsite with DRM protection.
There's two ways you can try to fix this. First, make sure your virus protection isn't interfering.

Second, open IE, go into internet options, click the advance tab and scroll down the settings until you get to the security settings, make sure to check the boxes for "Use TLS 1.0" "Use TLS 1.1" and "Use TLS 1.2". For whatever reason, even if you use a different browser (I myself use chrome) it affects the game.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Unfortunately it also does not work for me. The 'TLS' fix mentioned above doesn't work. It loads the page in the CypherGuard Browser with the background and the controls listed below, but there is a transparent white-bordered rectangle with a small black and white rectangle at the top left inside it. I've tried googling various fixes and none have worked.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've got a present for everyone :)

So I bought the game, kept trying over and over to play/finish it. Finally everything falls together and actually finished a part.

So I fucked around trying to find a way around the DRM to get a screen capture and junk, in the end I just did a shitty recording with my phone of all the animations/scenes and junk.

Just a warning some breathing/background noise and me saying junk out of frustration for the game - cant be bothered editing stuff out.

Now I've compressed the original a fair bit, and it's 120 MB in size

I might play around with converting again later and get a better copy though. Feel free to do whatever you want with it and enjoy.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've got a present for everyone :)

So I bought the game, kept trying over and over to play/finish it. Finally everything falls together and actually finished a part.

So I fucked around trying to find a way around the DRM to get a screen capture and junk, in the end I just did a shitty recording with my phone of all the animations/scenes and junk.

Just a warning some breathing/background noise and me saying junk out of frustration for the game - cant be bothered editing stuff out.

Now I've compressed the original a fair bit, and it's 120 MB in size

I might play around with converting again later and get a better copy though. Feel free to do whatever you want with it and enjoy.
Is this the actual game, or just a video of someone playing it?

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah it's just a recording of me playing it and all the animated scenes, because I couldn't get a screen capture program to work and because I wouldn't know where to start to crack the DRM.

So I figured someone out there might enjoy having something of the game anyway. I originally was going to edit it and crop parts out and make individual scenes, but can't be bothered sorry.

Here's another upload 348MB in size and much better quality,

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah it's just a recording of me playing it and all the animated scenes, because I couldn't get a screen capture program to work and because I wouldn't know where to start to crack the DRM.

So I figured someone out there might enjoy having something of the game anyway. I originally was going to edit it and crop parts out and make individual scenes, but can't be bothered sorry.

isn't it just copying the files when they are extracted by the DRM?

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

isn't it just copying the files when they are extracted by the DRM?
Nah, basically you have to run the DRM program and log in to your account every time you want to run the game or it won't work. Any attempt to capture the game with print screen/screen capture programs results in a screen filled with a message saying "protected by X software protection" or something.

Aran1265

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy crap, that was bad. You da real MVP for suffering through that