What's new

ACT RPG Maker [穴蔵 / a cellar] Magnolia:Zero -Schoolgirl agent- (RE151556, RJ151556)

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [穴蔵] Magnolia:Zero -Schoolgirl agent-

Okay, done some work...
I'll play the game a bit and update as needed and check for errors.
Could use a tester of some sort that wouldn't mind running through some spoilers... in any case.
There was some things i was a bit iffy if they needed translation or not so i left that as is.
Also, couldn't translate the actors name since that caused a game error.

The character is called: マグノリア / Magnolia

Password protected: See Attachment for it.
Hey thanks for the translation but for some reason your password for the file isn't working for me. I retyped it several times and I can't get it to work.

I am probably just being stupid but can you help me out with this?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey thanks for the translation but for some reason your password for the file isn't working for me. I retyped it several times and I can't get it to work.

I am probably just being stupid but can you help me out with this?
Just tried it, worked fine. Try copy paste it?

Vyrovanevir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do you go after you get the Sewer Key? The nearby stairs down aren't activating and gave me a message, once. Nowhere else is accessible with the lights off! Man.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Where do you go after you get the Sewer Key? The nearby stairs down aren't activating and gave me a message, once. Nowhere else is accessible with the lights off! Man.
Go back to the stairs. Jump down.

Artyom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only just finished the game after a couple hours play and really... what can i say; this game is amazing! Gameplay is great and the cg and game sprites are beautiful :) easily one of my favourite games to date :)

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Every time I die the game crashes due to an error. I cannot get any CG ends :( Tried it in both eng and jap locale.

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Every time I die the game crashes due to an error. I cannot get any CG ends :( Tried it in both eng and jap locale.
Wow, our names are pretty similar haha.

Anyway, I'm actually getting the same issue. It looks like some files like the audio files are coming out in some strange garbled language instead of the usual Japanese symbols which is causing the crashes - is that what you're getting, too?

I looked around a bit for a resolution, but I wasn't able to really find anything that applies in this case. I'm always in Japanese locale mode and installing other Japanese games has always been a snap, but this one keeps coming out with the weird language. Anyone have any suggestions?

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Head's up Mega.co is down, care to post another link >_>"
(It just went down 40mins ago)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Head's up Mega.co is down, care to post another link >_>"
(It just went down 40mins ago)
Try again tmr or search for a torrent.

Edit: Quick review -

CG: 8/10
The text during sex scenes is kind of meh, but the pictures are good.

Gameplay: 8/10
It's not often that you see a real time action game on RPGmaker, and even rarer is a real time action game that doesn't lag terribly. The dev did a good job on this game, but a better stealth mechanics would be nice.

Plot: 6/10
There's a plot, I think.

Conclusion: Worth the price.

Last edited:

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I could not get the translation to work for the life of me and I followed all the steps on the how to guide. can someone help?

Kenethon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to kill the dragon... I've been making barrels explode from both sides for 20 min, but nothing

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

How to kill the dragon... I've been making barrels explode from both sides for 20 min, but nothing
You need to make sure you trigger both switches on each side to have three barrels appear, so that when you shoot the barrel, one explodes next to the dragon's wing.
Note that you can't hit the one of the switches yourself and need the dragon's attack to reach it.

Depending on which wing you destroy first, the maid girl may run away. If she doesn't run, then you get her clothes, which triples the amount of money from defeating enemies, and the Stage 3 Boss Loss CG and Stage 4 Loss CGs are different.

Kenethon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to make sure you trigger both switches on each side to have three barrels appear, so that when you shoot the barrel, one explodes next to the dragon's wing.
Note that you can't hit the one of the switches yourself and need the dragon's attack to reach it.

Depending on which wing you destroy first, the maid girl may run away. If she doesn't run, then you get her clothes, which triples the amount of money from defeating enemies, and the Stage 3 Boss Loss CG and Stage 4 Loss CGs are different.
Thanks a lot for the info!

Just did it! I was exploding barrels for the 2 sides of barrel for 20 min

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Very refreshing to see a competently made action RPG maker game, especially one as polished as this. Haven't gotten very far, but like what I'm seeing.

ShiningTrevor

Reputation score

Wow, our names are pretty similar haha.

Anyway, I'm actually getting the same issue. It looks like some files like the audio files are coming out in some strange garbled language instead of the usual Japanese symbols which is causing the crashes - is that what you're getting, too?

I looked around a bit for a resolution, but I wasn't able to really find anything that applies in this case. I'm always in Japanese locale mode and installing other Japanese games has always been a snap, but this one keeps coming out with the weird language. Anyone have any suggestions?
I'm getting the same issue as well. Running with Japanese local, tried running as admin, not really sure what it is.

ShiningTrevor

Reputation score

Actually, I got it. The files in the audio folder, as well as the read me in the maid folder were corrupt for some reason. All I did was re-download the game, and replace those gibberish files. Works fine now.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updated to 1.3, and as usual, it seems like it's impossible to find an updated version and there were major bug fixes added since 1.0. Anybody mind pming me the newest version?

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm in the same club. I'll take a link for the updated version as well if anyone can thanks.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think She's very curvy to be considered a loli :D
Anyway, Hey, The music of this game is quite awesome!
Glad You're translating this, yugifan3! Much apreciated!:p