What's new

RPG [ a cellar] 穴蔵 The Hardship Chronicles of Li'l Ninjette Yume Hな由女ちゃん奮闘記! RE136262 RJ136262

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I couldn't find this game here, so I decided to start my first topic ;)

What I can tell from the demo, the pics on DLsite and the mech-translate, it's a BF game with a pretty little Kunoichi.

The controls are (at least, what I could find):

X:____ menu/cancel
Z:____ accept
D:____ use weapon/tool
Shift:_ run (slightly) faster
Ctrl:__ speed up text
S/A:__ switch between tools/weapons
Q/W:_ -inside menu: switch tabs
_____ -outside ~: swich outfits*
*be carefull, you can't use some weapons/tools with som outfits

I'M currently searching for a full game, but there are not that many copies sold yet.
* Story
Self-proclaimed "genius" Yume-chan
was evicted from the ninja clan after a mere three days.

To regain her reputation she needs to bring down some sexual enemies!

The heroine of "The Momentous Travels of Li'l Ninjetta Yume" returns for another another lewd adventure.

Pixel art ecchi! Cosplay dot pr0n! Battle sex! Dive into a new story
in the new and improved Japanese-style RPG, full of raunch from the get-go.

* Game features
- 25 base CGs
- Voiced by Chiroru Ohyama
- Shrine maiden, warrior, kunoichi and other cosplay options!
- 3 dungeons + 4 ecchi part time jobs for Yume
- Armor break system with real-time destruction
- Reverse r*pe aggro sex and solo masturbation
PLUS
- New and refined weapons like the stealth grapple,
bow and arrow, bomb, a mysterious time-reverser....

Last edited by a moderator:

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Hな由女ちゃん奮闘記! (RJ136262)

nice find man game looks good and their circles 3. and 1. games are loking good to. gonna searching for links right away:D

edit: already hafe the 1. game of this circle in my colection and the 3. has stil working links her on ulmf.

Last edited:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Same heroine as in RJ121358 and I'd forgotten just how stupid she is. It's really quite hilarious.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same heroine as in RJ121358 and I'd forgotten just how stupid she is. It's really quite hilarious.
At least she's the lovable kind of stupid and not the annoyingly stupid. I'm quite happy she makes a return in another game. ^^

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do you even save in this game?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have this, it's a fun little game, but I don't think you can lose sex battles.

if your "reason" gets low enough, her eyes change and you need to make her masturbate (outside of battles, last skill in the list, no CG, just sprite art) otherwise she can't use any tools (meaning no attacks) but if you walk around long enough in that state (without getting killed) you get a little "battle scene" where she takes care of herself.

as for the actual game, i'm stuck in the grass/water level. I just learned how to swim, but there seems to be nowhere to go in the swimming section.

killed all the birds/slimes fucked everything else (except the tigers, FUCK the tigers, invincible motherfuckers) but there doesn't seem to be anywhere else to go.

found a bunch of brazier things, but no idea how to light them.

Skylive

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(no loli - and no, not a oppai loli too...).
But...But....It's tagged as Loli? :( :confused:

(I dont wanna be..... TOXIC. AHA. GET IT?)

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

found a bunch of brazier things, but no idea how to light them.
You have to go to the shrine first at the area select screen to learn how to light them, it also doubles as an attack for the Miko outfit.

The tigers are killable, but that requires hitting them with the bombs, which is a bothersome process of stunlocking them with the hook forever. A outfit later on allows you to kill them with ease, with two hits.

I just finished the game a moment ago but I don't really have a clue on how to get some of the sprite sex scenes besides the masturbation ones, the game is pretty short.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Please don't share loli on the forum.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ah... I remember posting about the first game by this circle. I didn't reall play it though, I didn't find it very good. Now that they've got there feet wet, so to speak; how is this one?

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you want to see all the H-scenes after you beat the game, wait for the credits to finish, then you'll be back in the room with her daimyo or whoever the old guy is. Pick the second option when you talk to him, and he'll take you to a room with a bunch of clones of the MC.

If you talk to the rooster, he can unlock the missing scenes. Make sure you save it first if you want to try to reload and get them yourself. You can then play the scenes as battles, or just view the different pics for each one.

There is also a wolf next to the rooster, who I think heals you.