OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Greater Mystery (Keylo)

Enigmas Status: HP = 38, P = 39, EP = 15/71

Lanai pulled upward, flying higher silently as both her spirit and her arms strained to hold the duo aloft over the sea of enemies beneath them. She gave a cry as her master forced her to let go, however, not knowing Enigmas plan, and followed after Enigma desperately as she plummeted, using much of her already limited power supply to try and catch her master as she seemingly dove to her death. Lanai pulled back as the flames of her conjuration formed around her, however, looking down in awe at her master as she continued to fall, enshrouded in the fire of the forming phoenix. The plant creatures looked up as well, though without any expression that Enigma could recognize.

They certainly took notice, however. Especially as the flames of Enigmas conjured phoenix burnt several of them to a crisp within seconds. The plant creatures scattered, but Gravis the phoenix was far faster than any of them, and the phoenix could easily set any form of cover they could find into flames, with the plants inside following suit within a few moments. At least a hundred of the plant creatures died by the time the area seemed clear, all the monsters either dead or fled. Gravis landed then, allowing Enigma off, the task she'd set for it completed as none of the plant creatures were apparently a threat to her "research" any longer.

Lanai was nowhere to be seen, neither in the sky or on the ground.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Enigma would indeed descend from the mighty bird once all of the plants had either been burnt to ashes, or sent scampering away... but with unsteady steps and evident exhaustion, her eyes somewhat hollow and devoid of expression. Nonetheless, summoning the reserves of her strength, she would force herself to stand strong and turn to face the phoenix, followed by raising her hand to its "cheek".

"Thank you once again dear. This makes the third time you've gotten me out of a predicament. Next time we meet, I'll make sure its to treat you to my findings, rather than silly monsters."

Gazing at Enigma for a moment, the phoenix appeared to assess if the elf was still the same as it remembered, and keeping the promise between them. Once it was content, the bird would give a quiet "murr" of approval, closing its eyes.

"Continue pressing onward then. I will be looking forward to your results."

"Of course. I have no intention of stopping until I reach that perfect understanding after all."

Once this short exchange had been complete, it was then time for "farewells", as the necromancer would also close her eyes following it...chanting incantations under her breath, and causing the golden flames of the phoenix to shine a bright-hot white, before assimilating them into her own body; returning them to whence they came.

Once the last wisps of flame had disappeared from the surroundings, it was then, and only then that Enigma would collapse to her feet, completely worn out by the battle, and all that had happened in it. Such that...she failed to notice Lanai was missing until a good five minutes or so afterwards. Once she did however, she managed to force herself to call out for her pet through labored breaths.

"Pet dear?...If you can hear me come out please!...Not...in the mood... for games at moment, Lanai dear..."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With a final shriek, the phoenix allows itself to once more be absorbed into Enigma, its essence returning to her. Unfortunately, she wouldn't get any of her energy back, and she would be left very tired and weak. Only a few moments after she collapses, Enigma feels soft tremors beneath her, but so tired is she that she can't move before the source of them tears its way out of the ground. The plant creature is proceeded by a dozen of its tentacles, all of which lash around the necromancers throat, and she is pulled up off of her feat as the whole creature erupts from the earth.

She had been too far away from it to make out any details the first time it had appeared, but now she can see that it is at least eight feat tall, and its arms and legs are almost a foot thick, reminding Enigma of the stories she'd heard of treants, living mobile trees that could walk and talk, and had the strength to tear buildings down to their foundations. It certainly seemed that way to her, as her air was choked off, and she was held several feat off the ground. "You think you can escape! YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN FROM ME!!! YOU THINK YOUR PRETTY BIRD COULD STOP ME!!!! FROM YOUR FLESH WILL GROW A THOUSAND OF M----" And, just as Enigma though that she was about to pass out, or perhaps her neck was going to break, the plant creature stopped talking, and a loud tearing sound could be heard from behind it. Enigma was suddenly released, and dropped to the ground, and the plant creature shrieked in what was unmistakably agony. Something ripped its way out of the plant creatures chest, glowing red despite the fact that it was covered in green pus. Then, the plant creatures shriek came to and end as it was literally torn in half down the middle.

Standing there, green blood covering her arms up to the pits, was Lanai. Her eyes glowed a deep crimson, and she had somehow lost all of her clothes in the time it had taken Enigma to summon her phoenix and drive off the plants, though the stone collar she had placed there was still intact. She stood there, her massive breasts heaving, and Enigma suddenly noticed what was unmistakably a penis jutting out from her crotch. Whats more, she was shrouded in a crimson aura, and Enigma could sense that her pet was even more drained of energy than she was. "Mistress...... I'm.... Hungry......." She said, and Enigma could tell that Lanai was using all of her willpower to hold herself where she was.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Unable to escape before the treant caught her by the throat, Enigma found herself suspended in midair, clutching at the tentacles that threatened to snap her neck. It was truly a perilous situation she found herself in, low on energy, with a monster that was only seconds away from sending her to the next world..something that could not be allowed at any costs. Gathering what little energy she had left within her, the high elf was prepared to make an all or nothing bid for freedom, the remnants of her life stealing aura flowing to her hands as she croaked out a retort to the incoherent (in her ears anyway) gloating by the plant monster...

"Don't...speak...tree...sorry..."

...but found it unnecessary, as she would find herself released upon her pet bursting out of the monster's chest akin to the manner of an alien parasite. Gasping for air, Enigma required a few moments more than normal to notice her pet's condition, the physical and mental strain taking their toll. Once she had however, she realized that there were few options remaining to her, and let out a slight sigh. Judgment perhaps clouded, she would then pick up her staff from where it fell, before addressing her pet.

"...Not much left to give you I'm afraid. But if you want, we can do it over there."

The high elf would then point to the closest house with her staff, so as to signify which she meant, before beginning to walk over there. Hopefully, it would be open and clear of any unwanted inhabitants, given how exhausted she was...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(10 exp for you.)

Lanai hesitated for a moment before following Enigma to the house. As she neared, the necromancer took stock of the dwelling. It was in shabby condition, with its windows all broken and its door hanging on one hinge, but it was the best she could hope for on such short notice, and the only one which she could see on this block that even still had a door. Stepping inside, Enigma couldn't detect anything living nearby, and she didn't doubt that, after the sudden appearance of the horde of plants and her summoning of Gravis, most of the creatures that seemed to populate this town would have fled. Lanai followed not far behind her, her eyes glowing so bright as to provide enough illumination to see the room they'd stepped into clear as day. Furniture was lying all over the place, most of it broken, and small pieces of pottery and glass also littered the floor, suggesting that there had been some sort of struggle here, though it had happened long ago. Lanais breathing was heavy, and she kept inching closer and closer to her master.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

((Excellent :V))

The poor condition of the house was far from desirable for a shelter, with its broken windows, and unstable door. However...beggars couldn't be choosers. Aware of her pet's will growing weaker and weaker with each passing second, Enigma would force herself to concentrate, knowing that the instant Lanai actually began feeding off of her, she would no longer be able to do anything of use asides from it.

How did she said she fed again?... Something to do with... Oh right, through...that. Probably what the appendage is for as well...Think later. Need to secure this shabby place first.

Waiting only until Lanai entered the house after her (albeit in a slightly...unstable manner), Enigma would summon what energy she had left, to raise small barricades in front of the broken windows, using whatever she could find. Whether it be broken furniture, or the stones of the street, it only mattered that it prevented anything from entering for now. Once this had been done... the elf would then speak, moving her hands to the fastenings of her robe.

"That's enough Lanai dear. No need to hold yourself back any longer. I grant you permission to do as you need."

Hesitating only once, the necromancer would then steel her resolve, and remove her robe allowing it to fall to the ground...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Enigmas Status: HP = 38, P = 39, EP = 71

Her summoning of the barricade drained more of her already depleted energies, but Lanai holds herself back from pouncing on the drained necromancer, right up until Enigma completes her work, and allows her robe to fall. Just then, Lanai unleashes what can only be described as a growl, the sound coming up from her throat, and completely inhuman in a way that surprised even Enigma.

Mind Check: Lanai wins.

The crimson aura around her pet suddenly flared up, and a sudden strange presence tore its way through Enigmas normally indestructible mental defenses. It was as if, for the very briefest of moments, the elven necromancer simply... Forgot herself. Who she was, her motivations, her feelings, her commitments...... Even her powers were momentarily forgotten as Enigma got her first, first hand look of a starving demons mind magic, and the vicious flash of arousal it brought up in her. Her every sense save for touch was overwhelmed completely, and that was magnified a thousand fold, so that when Lanai stepped forward and pulled Enigma into a kiss, she very nearly passed out. Lanai lifted her as if she weighed no more than an ounce, her elbows under the elfs knees while her hands were clasped behind Enigmas back, her lips still glued to her masters, and Enigma didn't even know they were moving until she felt her back hit the wall.

Lanai only continued kissing Enigma for a few moments more, building up the knot of unfamiliar pressure that had started to form, unwanted, in her belly since Lanai had unleashed her power. Then, she felt something pressed against her barely-touched nether lips, and an involuntary shiver flew up the necromancers spine. A tiny part of Enigma quietly told her that this was DEFINITELY not like the first time she had tried this, and warning bells went off as she felt the first tiny pieces of her soul taken from her, devoured to feed her demon pets insatiable hunger. And, despite any inhibitions she may have retained, the part of Enigma that was dominant at the moment wanted Lanai to do more.

By the time Lanai finally pressed herself inward, Enigmas still tattered mind was on the verge of begging for it, and the pleasure of penetration, coupled with the feeling of having her soul slowly devoured, brought an involuntary cry of pleasure from the elven sorceress. With her first thrust, Lanai seemed to have pushed herself all the way in, penetrating Enigma to the untouched core of her being. Despite the fact that she barley had any energy left, Lanai seemed to be able to draw out her feeding, keeping Enigma conscious and writhing in pleasure in her arms, drawing as much pleasure, and as much power, from her master as she could. The entrance room of the house they'd holed up in echoed with the sounds of Enigmas moans and Lanais hips slapping up against Enigmas womanhood, every hit sending a lightning bolt of pleasure into the elfs clitoris. It only lasted for a few moments, but it ended only when Enigmas inexperienced body could take no more, her body clenching as the knot of pleasure inside of her burst, her sexual juices flowing freely as she orgasmed all over Lanais cock, and then passed out, the demoness having taken what little was left of the necromancers power.

She awoke, several hours later, with a splitting headache. She was lying on a wooden floor, with the familiar fabric of her robe under her, and it was pitch black, so dark that even she was blind. That is, until she figures out that something is covering her, almost like a shroud, though it is much thicker and warmer. Soft movements can be heard from around her, but she can't tell through the muffling of the blanket who it is, or what, or how many.

(You can RP out the sex scene if you want, it's up to you. It was necessarily brief, what with Enigma being at 12 EP, but I tried to make it not suck in recompense. Also, Enigma gains 50 corruption.)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

((While I would RP out the sex scene normally, there's not much that hasn't already been covered already in your post, given that Enigma's mind was essentially torn asunder during that.))

According to certain works, those "dominated" by mind affecting magic would feel as if their personalities had been utterly crushed, reduced to nothing. And such might be true, for some. For Enigma however, possibly due to various reasons, such was not an accurate description of what she experienced. Rather than having her consciousness destroyed, she felt as if she had been shunted aside, as if something had usurped control of her own body from her, and was forcing her to witness (and experience) what it did. Perhaps not the most pleasant feeling, but a truly curious one...

As for learning that she was capable of having such primal desires and letting out such lewd cries while her soul was being devoured however. Let it simply be stated, that the necromancer felt it to be a learning experience, and perhaps fascinating. For it was the first time she had truly experienced many things, regardless of whether or not she would care to repeat such things often. One had to be careful to avoid adding other unnecessary desires to what one already possessed after all. (Although she will admit that it was more satisfying than her previous experiment with a similar matter,)

Such were Enigma's thoughts...after she had time to think again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awaking with a splitting headache, Enigma found herself unconsciously letting out a moan, her mind fuzzy and her senses dulled momentarily.

Dearie...was I trying out mushrooms again?... Feels as if some of those little green things decided to dance on my head or something...

Such was the extent of the stupor she found herself in, temporarily incapable of any truly meaningful thought...and unaware of the shroud, or whatever was placed upon her. Once she recovered from it however, she found herself attempting to remove the shroud, so as to sit upright...followed by looking around to see if she could make out where the muffling sounds were coming from.

((14 points to spirit by the way...since I really don't have much else to spend it on that'd fit the character.))

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Enigmas Status: HP = 45, P = 46, EP = 85

(Okie dokie.)

Her headache seemed to alleviate slightly as she lifted herself off the ground, and it was then that Enigma noticed an unfamiliar ache in her loins, almost like a torn muscle, but not quite as bad. Sitting up and pulling the shroud off of herself, which she found was merely a blanket that had been placed over her, Enigma found that a stain of some dried white substance stuck to her skin from just below her navel all the way up to her collarbone. She wasn't sure what it was, exactly, but it didn't exactly feel pleasant on her skin. And, last but not least, she was still naked.

Light came in through the windows of the house, and the place was still just as secured as it had been when she'd done so with some of the last of her powers the previous night. Now that the blanket wasn't covering her anymore, Enigma turned her head to view behind her, where the sounds had been coming from, to see her "pet," Lanai, pacing back and forth.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Headache alleviating slightly as she rose, Enigma, despite her stupor, managed to make out the direction of the noises...although it took a bit for her to register what was causing them. Once she had however, she found herself coherent enough to greet the the culprit, despite still being slightly out of it.

"Mmm?...Oh, good morning there pet dear. Feeling a bit better now?"

Her attention span however, did not allow her to wait patiently for a response, as her mind wandered to the ache in her loins and the dried substance on her.

"Dear me...do think I need to find some water...not going to be comfortable unless I clean up a bit."

Perhaps this would be her next objective?...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lanai turns toward Enigma as she speaks, and as she sees the unusual necromancer sitting and speaking, she suddenly lunges forward, still naked, and pulls Enigma into a fierce hug. She immediately begins speaking; "I'm so glad that you're all right, master! I thought I'd taken too much from you, even though I tried not too! But I was so hungry! But you're all right now! Right?"

Then, she waited for Enigma to finish her rambling before saying; "A little, master. But I can't seem to find my clothes, and I'm still very.... Hungry. I'm sorry about the stain, by the way. It was that or.... Risk something I don't think you would have liked."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Enigma, didn't seem to mind the hug much, her mind beginning to clear bit by bit. However, it still took her a moment to register what Lanai meant by "risking something she might not have liked", as that required remember the previous night.

"Something I might not have liked?...What do you...oh...Mmm...I suppose. Not one a big fan of children really, bad with them. So no worries about the stain then."

Suppressing any stray thoughts of wondering how demon crossbreeding worked out, the elf chose to focus on another issue. The fact that her pet was still hungry. Theoretically, Lanai could be fed in a fashion similar to the previous night. However, now that her memories were returning, the necromancer was beginning to remember a feeling that she rather...disliked. The feeling of something enroaching upon her soul and leaving its mark there, namely "corruption". While she did not necessarily care about having a "pure" soul as some did, she was however, worried about the tales of people "mutating" after extensive exposure to such. Something she would prefer to avoid if possible, simply as having a tail would make finding wardrobes rather inconvenient. Pondering for a moment it was then that Enigma suddenly pulled Lanai a bit closer, as an idea happened upon her....

"As for your hunger...if you want, I wouldn't be opposed to taking a detour to hunt something for you, provided you tell me what you like... After we find some water of course. But for now..."

...and drew her pet into a kiss as before. Manipulating her aura, and transferring some of it to her pet in that manner. Similar to what she had done early on in the previous day. Once she had done this, she would break away and finish her statement.

"Here's a small snack to tide you over dear."

Of course...it was questionable whether or not how healthy it was to "tease" a hungry demon with a morsel of a meal it had sampled previously. Especially when one was still rather...unprotected and vulnerable due to still lacking clothes.

((Transfer 10 energy to Lanai))

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Enigmas Status: HP = 45, P = 46, EP = 75/85

As Enigma kissed her Lanai pushed into it, maybe a little more than the necromancer would have liked, but when Enigma tried to pull back, having given some of her energy to her pet, Lanai allowed her to do so. When Enigma next viewed her "pet," she would find her looking a little less tired, and would find that her spiritual energy a little stronger, if she bothered to look. "I didn't think that you would mind, once you knew the consequences of any other actions, my Mistress. And I can make do with what you've given me.... So long as you don't want me to do any more flying, of course." Lanai sounded confident in what she said, and pulled back slightly, releasing Enigma and letting her have her personal space back.

"Your robe was under the blanket with you, and I don't mind being naked for a while, even though it's a little cold here. Also, I should probably tell you this: Last night, a little after I was.... Finished, a column of flame burst up into the air from somewhere near the center of town, and stayed for some time. I'm not sure, but I think it came from around the portal to where my world was, last I checked. It stopped after a little while, but I still have no idea what it was. We might want to be careful if we try to go around that area."

"Also... I don't want to trouble you... But if we could find an elf for me to feed off of... I'd like that very much. Elves.... Taste good." This last part was delivered somewhat awkwardly, as though Lanai was, for some reason, ashamed of it.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Enigma seemed surprised when reminded of the existence of her robe, apparently just fully coming to the realization that she had yet to get dressed. Quickly fetching it, and draping it over herself to make herself temporarily decent, the elf would cough once, as if to restore some dignity, before speaking again.

"Ahem. Don't believe we'll have to do any flying unless those plant thingies attack us again, or sandworms of course. Got around just fine without floating in the air up till now anyway, so no need to worry your pretty head over it dear "

Upon hearing the awkwardness of her pet in stating her preferences in regard to food, it was then that the necromancer's tone of voice became some what perplexed and perhaps frightening due to its indifference.

"Hmmm? Why the hesitation dear? You're only explaining why you like your favorite food, nothing to be ashamed of really. Either way however, we'll look around till we find one then today, foraging for natural supplies is a necessity when traveling anyway."

Speaking of her fellow species as nothing more than a "resource", it almost appeared that Enigma had forgotten she herself was an elf...or perhaps simply cared not. After all, from all that she had said before, it was highly likely that she lacked respect for "life" as a whole, having performed various experiments on other species to obtain the "knowledge" that she desired. A truly dangerous mindset to have.

Once she had finished speaking, the elf would rise to her feet and don her robe, fetching her staff if she could find it.

"Anyway~ Time to find a bit of water to clean up a bit, maybe make some tea. Been so long since I had a good cup. Come along now dear."

Dismantling her hastily created barricade with a wave of her staff, the necromancer would then begin to proceed to the door, motioning for her pet to follow.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Enigmas Status: HP = 45, P = 46, EP = 75/85

Her pet rises as she does and follows her to the door, and as they reach the portal out into the street, Lanai says; "Yes mistress. I think that there was a river nearby, but I don't know precisely what direction it was in. I don't think it would suit your purposes, but it's the only source of water I can think of....... Your world is so confusing to me, your people have so much water, and so much light from that odd golden ball that flies across a blue sky each day. I don't know how your kind can live with it. Where do your wurms get enough dirt to eat? And how do you navigate without the Aurora?"

Lanai seems to be about to ask many more questions, all of them as strange as the first two. She also seemed to have adopted Enigmas habit of ranting about things unrelated to the original subject of conversation, though whether this was merely from extended time in the necromancers company, or from having absorbed part of her soul, was up for anyone to guess.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmm, streams lead to rivers, and rivers lead to the sea, so the reverse should stand true in most cases. Although a fountain would probably have sufficed, there's no harm in using that as a start. Life generally gathers to water anyway so with a bit of luck, there'll be food for you as well. "

After having decided, for more reasons than one, to head to the river, Enigma was more than happy to answer each of the questions that her pet brought up, one by one. For as much as she enjoyed learning new knowledge, she also enjoyed sharing knowledge.

"Water is the essence of life in this world for the most part, most species in general can't go without it for a few days at best. The same could be said for the golden ball in the sky, which not only heats the world, but provides energy for plants, a critical food source for most animals and creatures. As for dirt for...wurms was it? There's enough of it beneath our feet to sustain them as well I believe. No idea what you mean by the aurora though, so I can't really answer that asides from saying that the stars, the dots of light in the sky at night, are generally a helpful guide in regard to navigation when maps and whatnot aren't available. That and there's always word of mouth."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Enigmas answers to her questions only seemed to confuse Lanai further, and she prodded enigma for information all the way to the river, a journey that took nearly two hours, letting Enigma know that her pet lacked knowledge of many things that she had always taken for granted. Common foods and customs, manners, the names and purposes of numerous objects sold at dilapidated businesseses that they passed along the way ranging from silverware to washing boards, the existence and nature of the sun, moon and stars, the various species of flora and fauna that lived in the area, and even how the weather changed from time to time; All of these subjects, Lanai seemed to have absolutely no knowledge of.

The duo eventually reached the edge of the river Lanai had mentioned, having gone down a primary street the entire way and passed nothing more menacing than a bit of broken glass. Unfortunately, the river was extremely wide, and obviously both deep and fast, meaning that it wasn't suitable for Enigma to bathe in. there was a four foot drop down to the water from where they stood on the edge of a wooden ledge that overlooked the river, and had a short fence that seemed more likely to cause people to trip over it into the water than to provide any actual safety.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Enigma would attempt to answer her pet's questions, to the best of her ability. Whether it be questions about silverware and washing boards, or the sun and the moon, to all would the elf give some sort of answer. After an extended period of question and answer, the necromancer would make a mental note to "educate" her pet again when she had more resources available, for it would not do to leave her in ignorance.

When Enigma reached the river and found that the river was flowing faster than anticipated, she found herself largely undisturbed and indifferent.

"Mmm...flowing a bit too fast for a bath after all. Seems a stream might be more suitable. Time to make like salmon then I suppose~."

Then, after a few seconds of revision, the elf would opt to begin making her way upstream along the riverbank, urging her pet to come follow her. Should her knowledge of flowing water be correct, a fast flowing and large river such as this should be the result of many conjoined smaller streams flowing into one. Which meant that, if she followed the river's source long enough, she should find shallower and slower moving water at one point, and more appropriate for her purposes. That said, if she truly could not find such in a reasonable span of time, she would of course, improvise with what she had at hand. There was more than way to have a bath after all.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Making her way upstream brought her deeper into the town, and Enigma noticed a steady drop in the quality of the architecture as she got further and further away from the main road that ran through this town. The river stayed much the same, and Enigma found no signs of any streams on this side of the river, though that should be hardly surprising given that she was still on the side that had the city. That in mind, she kept her eyes open for fountains and the like for her to clean herself off in.

Unfortunately, nothing of the sort made itself apparent, until after nearly an hour of walking, Enigma found herself and her pet approaching a small rickety bridge that led across the river. The river had gradually gotten lower and lower, until it now ran almost thirty feet below them with a cliff edge along the sides. The ground had gradually sloped upwards, making the hike on enigmas quest for a bath all the more arduous. Regardless, she also saw that the area was covered in small stalls which had been likely used by vendors, though all of them looked like they had been in shoddy condition long before the demons had arrived. What's more, the elven necromancer could also see what looked like a small stone water fountain in the center of the square that the bridge let out onto, sitting amidst the decrepit stalls.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

As time passed and the walk drew on, it almost seemed as if Enigma's "quest" for a bath was merely an excuse to tour the riverside...a notion that became ever more likely, when one remembered the nature of her magic and the extensive control she had over it. For theoretically, given her ability to craft dragons, towering golems, and virtual whirlwinds from stone alone...it should be an extremely simple task to harness the river water, and direct it to wash her body. This meant of course...that the only reason she had yet to bathe, was because of some whim or fancy of hers.

Proof of this would be once again seen during her crossing of the rickety bridge, where she would display her ability once again by animating the bridge as she and her pet crossed, so as to prevent it from swaying or collapsing until they reached the other side safely, where they would investigate the fountain to see if it was still in working condition, and if it would serve the necromancer's purposes.

((Action: Animate on bridge just in case...then investigate the fountain.))