OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Journey of Despair (TentanariX)

Cattelya: HP = 65, PP = 75, EP = 35, Status = Weakened

The two humans chuckled at Cattelya's words, and the orc between them smirked just slightly. "You don't get it, do yah love?" the man on the left said, his Northern accent fairly pronounced. Both were about the same height, gruff and dark of hair, but the first speaker had a thicker beard that seemed like it had occasionally seen a razor, while the other was a bit dirtier and had a more pronounced and wild beard with bits of gray showing among the dark hair. "You ain't gotta worry about your husband any more. You've got a whole bunch yer gonna be satisfyin from now on!" he continued, eyeing the prone warrior's voluptuous body with a hungry leer.

"If you wasn't filthy we'd be teachin ya 'bout it right now!" the other said, his voice rougher and his accent similar but from further West, towards the Anudorian border. Both were crude in their language, their words slurred out in a pronounced drawl, only reinforcing the image of men of low caliber. "Hey boss, you think she's the one that idiot who came through was talkin about? Bonehead who threatened that his wife, the great warrior, would come and rescue him?"

The orc grinned, eyes drifting over Cattelya's body once more, and then he withdrew her oversized sword from his back. "Judging by what she was carrying? I think so!" he said with a surprising degree of eloquence, at least compared to the two men flanking him. He eyed her weapon for the moment, handling it in one hand with apparent ease, and then looked back down at her. "A lucky find! Even if you're clearly not nearly as strong as he seemed to think, you will provide me strong sons and daughters. As soon as you've recovered from the tentacle beast, you'll be mine exclusively~" he said, to which the men beside him frowned, looking disappointed.

It seemed that it wasn't exactly the most disciplined of groups, however, as the dirtier of the pair grunted; "Damn... Was hopin tah see if she was any good." The orc heard his grumbling, however, and calmly replied; "Oh, don't worry, you'll get your turn... Once she's broken and submissive and I'm sure she's carrying one of mine!"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"It's easy to say that to a woman who has been violated by tentacled monstrosities and tied to the ground isn't it? I bet you wouldn't be so bold and cocky if I was untied and had my sword, would you? I bet you don't have the balls to back up your words, or take on a woman or warrior without your monsters, in a fair fight. What were you bullied by a strong female when you were a child? Did she kick your ass and take your lunch money? Did she leave you with your dick hanging out in public? Pathetic! You're all just about of cowardly, spineless, masturbating sexists!" She taunted the orc, before spitting at him, trying to draw his ire to attack her in rage, she would try to swing out of the, causing him to cut her free of her ropes, before attempting to shoulder tackle him and get access back to her sword.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cattelya: HP = 65, PP = 75, EP = 35, Status = Weakened

Cattelya's biting words had somewhat mixed effects, but they at least seemed to work on the two human men. The more clean of the two scowled, but the uglier one's expression darkened considerably more the longer she went on. The orc, however, merely grinned, wider as her insults grew more colorful. She didn't quite manage to finish uninterrupted, however, as the man who seemed to be taking offense to her words the most suddenly stepped forward and simply backhanded her. Still partially bound, exhausted, and on her knees, Cattelya had no chance to dodge the closed fist that lashed across her face as he backhanded the prone warrior.

Pain lashed through her, leaving her seeing stars as she was sent tumbling to the ground, but as he lashed out with a kick towards her stomach the orc grabbed him and summarily tossed him away. His grin was gone, and though the man's face flashed with rage he got back into line with only another glare. The orc turned back to Cattelya when he was sure his companion was back in line, however, and after a moment his grin returned. "You humans and your words... Tck. So easy to stir, so quick to think a puff of air is worth getting angry over. You think you're a match for me? I doubt it, but just to prove a point..." The orc suddenly lashed out, cutting Cattelya's ankle ties in a smooth stroke.

The two men beside him stepped back, reaching for their weapons, but the orc seemed totally unconcerned. He tossed Cattelya's sword at her feet, and then waited, not even attempting to draw the heavy blade on his back... Yet.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Cattleya spat out a wad of blood from her mouth towards the man that had struck her once she managed to regain her composure. Her head was still ringing somewhat from the blow, but she would not show any weakness to the brute. She flinched back somewhat closing her eyes tightly as the orc would go to cut her ropes. Once she saw that her bindings had been cut loose, she would blink in surprise for a few seconds, before getting up slowly and painfully, cracking her neck, back and knuckles, massaging her neck and shoulders for a few moments, before bending over to pick up her weapon. She would firmly grasp the weapon in both hands and hold it out in front of her. "Very well. The victor shall be the last man standing. No killing blows, this need not be a battle to death. If I win, you must set me free and tell me where I may find my husband. If you win, I will go along with whatever you want. But know that I will always try to escape. I have no desire to be a slave." She said before bracing herself, taking a slow, cautious but certain step towards the orc and finally bringing her blade down in a vertical arc, trying to force the orc to draw his blade. She would try to use her strength to press the blade down as far it could go before twisting away causing the orc's blade to fly up wildly, hopefully leaving him flatfooted and giving her an opening for another attack.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cattelya: HP = 65, PP = 75, EP = 35, Status = Weakened, Prone

Rolls
Cattelya attacks.
Attack: Miss.

The orc counters with the trip skill.
Attack: Hit.
Resistance: Cattelya loses and is knocked prone.

"Why would I kill my prize?" the orc said confidently as the two humans backed away, both drawing their own weapons but not moving to intervene as their apparent leader confronted the human woman. "If your husband is the pathetic fool that came in here after that local girl, I'll tell you where he is for the asking; We gave him to those deeper in these caves. I expect he's forgotten all about you by now, if what they do to most of their slaves is any indication, but you don't need to worry about him. Your cooperation is not entirely necessary, only helpful... If I defeat you, you will surrender fully to me for one week, by the end of which I will have tamed you. Defeat me, and I will allow you to go on instead, but that only means that you will join your husband in the grasp of what lies ahead."

With that the orc would stand casually, seemingly at ease while giving Cattelya the first move, but when she lunged with an overhanded swing his arm suddenly shot up as some mechanism he triggered caused metal ridges to rise from his bracer. He caught her blade and twisted aside, countering her effort to take him off balance by throwing her off balance in turn. His foot then lashed out, kicking out one of her legs and causing her to stumble only for a quick shunt from his shoulder to send her tumbling to the floor face first. The two humans snickered, but despite that the orc's push could have allowed him to capitalize on her moment of weakness he simply too a step back and waited, allowing her to get up.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Cattleya would grunt and growl in frustration as she would slowly pick herself back up from the ground. She would then set her feet shoulder width apart and place one in the foot in front of the other, bracing herself, before getting into a defensive posture and stance. She would then wait for the orc to attack before holding her grand the best she could, locking swords with him before attempting to give way and side step to the side to cause the orc to lose his footing and tumble forward, at least hopefully giving her a free opening for counter attack.

((Full Defense))

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cattelya: HP = 48/65, PP = 75, EP = 35, Status = Injured, Weakened, Prone, Grappled

Rolls
Cattelya uses full defense.

The orc captain uses flurry of blows for three attacks, one regular, one stunning blow, one trip.
Attacks: The first misses. The stunning blow hits.
Damage: 4 + 2 + 20 - 10 - 8 = 8 damage.
Resistance: The orc wins again, Cattelya is stunned. This causes Trip to automatically hit, deal damage, and automatically succeed.
Damage: 5 + 2 + 20 - 10 - 8 = 9 damage.

The orc grapples her during the stunned turn.

For a few moments Cattelya and her opponent entered a standstill, the orc carefully circling her with his right hand extended and his left out wide to his side. Eventually, however, her defensive stance would prompt him to move in and attack, calm confidence the only revealed part of his expression. He still hadn't drawn his sword, and instead lunged at her with a gauntlet clad fist, trying to bat her sword aside. Her preparation would allow her to avoid being disarmed and attempt to riposte, but the orc managed to recover before she could truly put him off balance and rushed past her guard.

A looping punch hit her in the jaw, sending her stumbling and seeing stars, her vision spotty again and her balance knocked off. A foot caught hers and violently wrenched her leg up and away, once more sending the busty experienced warrior tumbling to the ground face first. Things were going poorly, and this time her opponent wouldn't let her recover, leaping onto her back and dragging her arms behind her back. She would have to do something quickly if she didn't want to be pinned beneath him, but with his weight on her back and his strength clearly greater than her own in her weakened state she would have to think of something clever.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Cattleya found herself pinned on her stomach by the orc, she slowly began to realize that a pure physical and marital contest would be nearly impossible for her to out do him in. In a last ditch effort to escape, she would try to trick her captor and use her womanly charms and sexual prowess to try to entrap the attacker. "Alright... You win... You are the superior warrior... I will submit... I haven't been fucked since my son was born... I need some dick to quell the fire in my loins... Please fuck me.... Just let me get flipped around so I can look into your eyes..." she said in her sweetest, sluttiest, most innocent sounding voice. If the Orc would oblige she would wrap her mighty legs around him and pull his face into impressive bosoms and attempt to hold it there; all the while bucking in rhythym to his thrusts...

((Attempt to get him in submission hold while fucking, if he manages to get her to 0 PP use Self Control.))

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cattelya: HP = 48/65, PP = 75, EP = 35, Status = Injured, Weakened

The orc seemed surprised and almost disappointed as Cattelya seemingly surrendered, but her tone and naked body beneath him earned a telltale reaction. She felt him getting hard even through his clothes, his length growing erect and rubbing against her plump rear. He didn't remain in that position for more than a moment, however, but instead of flipping her over and pounding her into the floor, he released her and pulled away.

"Heh... Surrendering already? I guess you're not the first human warrior woman to really just need to be taken... Your husband must be even weaker than I thought if he couldn't keep it up for you though!" he grunted, grinning. "Don't worry, you'll get fucked... And soon! Just as soon as you get cleaned up... And give your word that you truly surrender," he continued, taking Cattelya's sword from beside her. She was still covered in dried tentacle juices, and while he seemed willing to grapple with her when she was so filthy, he seemed hesitant to fuck her in such a state.

"Come with me, and you'll get it like you've never gotten it before. We can even continue this the way you want, but the result will surely be the same~"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Cattleya stifled a growl of frustration as the orc pulled away from her. She needed to think fast. She had no intention of becoming a slave but she was injured and weakened. She would need to be clever and act fast. She would turn around and kneel bowing her head to the orc, "Yes. I will surrender. I'll be your slave... You... You are...." She would snap her head up sharp with a look of determination and her eyes glinting before shouting, "MINE!" and launching a sweeping kick at the orc and attempting to tackle him and draw him in between her breasts and locking him in place attempting to put him to sleep in a submission hold.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cattelya: HP = 24/65, PP = 75, EP = 35, Status = Injured, Weakened

Rolls
Cattelya attempts to make an unarmed strike.
Attack: Miss.

Mister orc responds in kind.
Attack: Hit.
Damage: 2 + 2 + 20 = 24 damage.

The orc watched Cattelya expectantly, but when she lashed out she seemingly caught him by surprise. It still wasn't enough though, her leg caught and her whole body swung, throwing her off balance. He reared an arm back and slammed his fist into the side of her face, surely leaving a bruise and sending another numbing shock of pain through her. "How... Disappointing," he said coldly, a dark scowl appearing across the bandit leader's face. "Still, it just means you'll be broken the old fashioned way," he added, rearing back his fist to launch another punch that would almost certainly knock her out.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Cattleya hit the ground hard after the orcs last blow, her face displaying a rather pronounced bruise, and her ears ringing like a Christmas bell. She stayed on her side on the ground for a few minutes, massaging one of her impressive tits till a small stream of milk leaked from them. She would lift her milk coated hand to mouth and suck on for it a few moments, maoning loudly and lewdly before getting to her knees with both tits cupped in her hands with a slutty and horny look on her face before rubbing her tits a little bit more and replying, "I can't win... I am just a weak big fittied cow slut.... Please... Let me make up for my foolishness with a proper show and display of my sluttiness." She said as she began licking the breast milk from her hands again.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cattelya: HP = 30/65, PP = 53/75, EP = 35, Status = Injured, Weakened

Rolls
Healing: 2 + 4 = 6 HP restored.
Pleasure: 22

The orc was taken aback as Cattelya suddenly started drinking her own milk, and the two humans who had been about to intervene stopped short and eventually broke out into grins as they watched her molest herself. Licking the milk from her hands, she felt the healing effects take place, and the two cruder men out cheers of approval. The orc, in the meantime, seemed less certain of her surrender after her earlier betrayal. "Are you some sort of masochist, or just trying to betray us again?" he asked, bewildered and disconcerted.

"Who cares? Let her play with herself," said one of the men, "she's gettin ready to do what she's gonna be doin fer the next long while!" The two humans took a step closer, close enough that they could have touched her but not yet reaching out to do so. "Put them fingers to work in that slut cunt o' yours," the less verbose and more crude of the two men grunted, urging Cattelya to go further in her display already, even though just playing with her breasts felt better than it ever had before and her own touch was quite capable of causing her pleasure.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Perhaps I simply needed to be put in my proper place by the clearly superior gender. Clearly my husband was not worthy of me if he could not tame me." Cattleya lied as she would soon comply with the demands of the other men, spreading her legs out wide letting them see her most sacred of things. She would slowly slip her other hand down to her cunt stroking the outer folds with two split fingers, while using her other hand to raise her tit up to her mouth to suckle on her engorged nipple and suck the mothers milk out to heal herself. She would try to use her training in self control to steel her mind and will to try to keep the pleasure from affecting her too much. Almost there... Just a little bit, just a little while longer.... she thought to herself as she tried to gather her strength.

((Continue to use healing milk while trying to resist as much pleasure as possible.))

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cattelya: HP = 65/65, PP = 8/75, EP = 35, Status = About to Orgasm, Weakened

Rolls
Healing: 6 + 4 = 10 HP restored, for a total of 40.
Pleasure: 20 - 10 = 10 PP for a total of 43.
Damage: 1, for a total of 39.

Just gonna continue until orgasm or full HP.

Healing: 1 + 4 = 5 HP restored, for a total of 44.
Pleasure: 18 - 10 = 8 PP for a total of 35.
Damage: 3, for a total of 41.

Healing: 3 + 4 = 7 HP restored, for a total of 48.
Pleasure: 19 - 10 = 9 PP for a total of 26.
Damage: 2, for a total of 46.

Healing: 6 + 4 = 10 HP restored, for a total of 56.
Pleasure: 16 - 10 = 6 PP for a total of 20.
Damage: 1, for a total of 55.

Healing: 2 + 4 = 6 HP restored, for a total of 62.
Pleasure: 15 - 10 = 5 PP for a total of 15.
Damage: 3, for a total of 59.

Healing: 6 + 4 = 10 HP restored, for a total of 65.
Pleasure: 17 - 10 = 7 PP for a total of 8.
Damage: 3, for a total of 65 after her healing is taken into account.

The men only became more eager as Cattelya obeyed them, closing in with broad grins as she opened her legs and started fingering herself. She could see the bulges growing in the two men's pants, their cocks getting hard as they watched her play with herself. Her swollen breasts proved quite capable of releasing wave after wave of fresh milk, her bosom leaking the healing liquid in copious amounts for her to drink, letting Cattelya restore her strength on the nutritious liquid even though it was her own. Sucking on the sensitive tip of her breast and playing with her pussy convincingly was a strain on her, however, the pleasure rolling through her potent as she naturally sought out her sweet spots despite her efforts to keep herself from cumming.

A few minutes passed, the two humans watching her with grins and the orc scowling, while Cattelya toyed with herself and used her own milk to restore herself. Her leftover exhaustion didn't fade, but the aches of her injuries did, gradually. By the time they had faded completely, however, Cattelya was on the very verge of orgasm, and the scene around her had gotten even more dire. Both men were obviously very aroused, one of them fondling his bulge awkwardly, the perpetual grin on his face somewhat strained, while the other had undone his trousers to let his hand in, stroking himself almost openly. The orc was looking on his two subordinates with apparent disdain, however, and though Cattelya's display had produced a noticeable bulge in his trousers - one suggesting that he was very well endowed - he obviously wasn't so easy to bait.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Cattleya would be getting hot and horribly horny by this point, and she could see that the other men in the room were getting worked up as well. As sensitive as her leaking tits were and as needy as she was currently feeling, she feared that she would not last in combat, and by this point the orc and possibly the other men in the room were likpey expecting another feint. She figured she was likely to end up being fucked one way or another at this rate. But if she was going to have to give it up to these bastards she would at least try to make it enjoyable and on her terms. Also she figured violent rape was not that pleasant. She would eventually release her milky tits, licking her lips in a provocative manner, stop playing with her pussy and lay back on the ground before lifting her legs up and spreading them wide before wrapping her legs around her neck as best she could and holding them there her wet sweet lower mouths fully exposed and open wide for use. She would try to look at the other men before saying in a very seductive voice, "Well, cmon now boys~ The bird is good and hot and basted and in needing of stuffing. Dinner is served~" she would say allowing one or more of the men to take her right there just like that. She was already on the edge, but she would try to utilize her abilities in sex to hold off and drain the men as best as she possibly could to at least weaken them or just to enjoy the fucking as much As possible.

((Let the men fuck her in her lower holes. Resist pleasure damage, use Self Control and Lead From Bottom when neccesary and as much as possible.))

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cattelya: HP = 54/65, PP = 0/75, EP = 35, Status = About to Orgasm, Weakened

Rolls
Pleasure (Cattelya) : 3 + 4 + 13 - 10 = 10 PP, dropping her to 0.
Resistance: Success.
Pleasure (Mook 1) : 19, leaving him at 16/35, allowing her to drain 10 EP leaving him at 25/35
Damage: 7

Pleasure (Cattelya) : 5 + 4 + 13 - 10 = 12 PP.
Resistance: Success.
Pleasure (Mook 1) : 26, making him cum, allowing her to drain 26 EP leaving him at 0/35
Damage: 4

Even with a panting Cattelya's open invitation and her lewd pose, the two men hesitated a moment, glancing at the orc who was completely impassive and gave no answer. Seeing no disapproval, they then turned to each other and had a brief game of jenken that the more talkative of the two ultimately one. The bigger man scowled, but kept to the rules, undoing his pants and tossing them away but not drawing close to Cattelya yet. It seemed that the two didn't mind sharing, but didn't want to do so at the same time.

Her first partner did the same, and with both men exposed she was given a moment to examine their mostly naked bodies. Both of them being soldiers, they were certainly more muscular than Owen, her husband, but their cocks weren't that much bigger, the first to take her maybe a little thicker and the other maybe being an inch or so longer. Her first paramour, ignoring her filthy state now that his lust had been ignited, stepped up to her and grabbed the voluptuous warrior by the waist, his erect length aimed at her pussy which he easily slid into, groaning with pleasure as he was enveloped by her tight folds. She could immediately begin to drain his soul, replenishing her energies with his own, but she hadn't spent any so far and still needed actual rest to be rid of her exhaustion left over from the tentacle monster.

The bandit was not gentle, holding a tight grip on the captive adventurer's hips while he pounded into her with wild abandon, making no effort to really pleasure but doing so anyway as his thick cock spread her inner walls and the pronounced ridge surrounding his tip rubbed across her sensitive folds. His hips clapped audibly into her ass with every thrust, the head of his cock just barely pressing into her cervix when he plunged in as deep as he could go, and within moments the pleasure was almost too much. Cattelya felt her orgasm building, felt the knot of pleasure she'd produced wanting to violently unwind, but her trained body - from where she had acquired such skills and why she had wanted them nobody knew - resisted such efforts.

Even when she felt him throbbing inside of her, the flow of his essence increasing as he prepared to blow his load, and as he sped up his thrusts it was clear that he had no compunctions about blowing his load inside of her. Luckily, Cattelya could continue enacting her strange abilities, and just as he came and the flow of his spiritual energy suddenly became a torrent a deft squeeze of inner muscles and a twist of her hips caused him to slide out of her. She couldn't impede herself from becoming pregnant like a true succubus might, but she could prevent a man's seed from entering her fertile depths if she so wished, and even though she couldn't get pregnant now due to the fact that she'd just given birth it was probably a bad habit to get into.

Streams of warm cum poured out as she grabbed his rod and jerked it out, some contact necessary for her to continue draining, but at that point Cattelya had to choose just how much energy she wished to take from the man. She hadn't done nearly enough to try and claim his soul entirely and kill him, but she could knock him out if she wished. That would definitely be suspicious, however, and the orc was already watching her encounter skeptically. either way, her stomach and thighs were covered in ropes of thick, potent smelling cream, the man proving quite backed up despite his occupation.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Cattleya cursed inwardly as she saw that the orc remained stoney and impassive during her lewd sexual performance she had been putting on, refusing to join in on the festivities. Nevertheless, she knew she still needed to deal with the bandit she had started on recently and attempt to weaken of not subdue him as she had the previous one. She would take the man's member in both hands firmly yet softly before dragging her tongue up and down the rock hard blazing dick, her tongue would lag a bit at the head, gently licking the purple cap before drawing circles around the heads base. She would eventually return to the shaft, licking up and down the ridge before making her way to the mans ballsacks. She would lick the heavy, large salty orbs for several moments before beginning to suckle on them gentlly. She would devote several minutes before returning to the dick proper. She would begin slowly but surely deepthroat the bandits cock, fighting back her gag reflex as she would keep the dick in her throat for several long moments, her skilled tongue wrapping around and playing with his cock before finally needing to come out for air. She would then slowly start sucking it again, her head bobbing up and down the thick meaty rod. After a while she would grasp his dick tightly before sliding around behind him and pressing her face into his ass, beginning to eat his ass out, her tongue massaging his prostate while her other hand slowly stroked his shaft. eventually she would slip back around front before sliding his hard throbbing cock in between her massive titties before enveloping the end in her mouth sucking him off as she slid her huge tits up and down the member till he couldn't help but cum like he had never came before, swallowing all of his seed like honey. Once the bandit had been spent, she would turn to the orc shooting him an innocent yet seductive glance before turning back around getting in an head down ass up position with her legs spread as wide as she could before asking in a husky voice, "Well, what are you waiting for? I'm all yours..... Master ~"

((Foreplay and blowjob the bandit all day long. Resist pleasure and use lead from bottom and self control when appropriate. Try to leave with at least 1 EP. Then try my luck with orc I guess.))

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cattelya: HP = 54/65, PP = 0/75, EP = 35, Status = About to Orgasm, Weakened

It didn't take much further prompting to involve the other man, who strode closer with his erect manhood on full display, providing Cattelya easy access to his member. Soon energy was channeling into her from both directions, the second thug letting her take control in pleasuring and seemingly awash in bliss within moments. When he was finally pulled onto her chest so that she could press her breasts against his member, he was throbbing and oozing a steady stream of pre. After only a few short moments he preceded his partner by groaning heavily, spurting streams of cum into her mouth while she redoubled the flow of energy.

The orc watched it all with folded arms, a scowl now on his face, and as the two men stumbled slumped aside, spent in more ways than one, he gave her an appraising look. Her lewd pose didn't make him budge, and as the two humans seemed on the verge of passing out he fixed her with a frown. "This is a ploy, a different method of combat for one such as you," he said, "that... Is an orcish way. You think you can best me, human? Fine, we will fight on those terms... But I when I beat you, you will surrender to me fully."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Cattleya let out a heavy sigh as she could see now the orc was not going to as easy to lure as the other men she had pleasured. She would turn around before slowly getting back to her feet and using her sword to hold herself up, before she managed to get her legs back. She would then slowly walk towards the orc, non-threateningly and making sure to stay a respectful distance away before crossing her own and nodding slowly, "Very well. I.... I accept your terms. I only ask that I may have that bath you offered earlier, and a chance to rest up. It wouldn't be much of a victory for you to fuck a tired, dirtied woman already on the verge of climax and submission, anyways now would it? You have my word that I won't try to flee. But let's have this be a proper 'clean' contest, shall we?" she said as she would start to try to wipe what all of the semen she had been covered with off of her.