What's new

A Lost Home (TentanariX) GMed by plmnko

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hisien-ko (TentanariX) GMed by plmnko

Hsien-ko leaned herself up against a lone tree out in the forest, but it would be hopeless to try to stay calm during the event, her body was not used to such incredible and intense feelings and sensations. She would arch her back violently as the first wave of pain and pleasure would course through her body as the birthing would begin. "HHHggNNNNaaaAAHHH!" She cried out loud as she squirmed, grabbed a hold of the tree and beat her wings furiously as the shivers of pain and pleasure wracked her body and mind as her children were beginning to come into the world. "GGGNNNnhaAAAAyOOOOuuuh!" She cried out again as her powerful claws would tear through the tree's bark as she would continue arching her back and squirming and thrashing about even more violently. Her body possessed an impressive sheen of sweat as she was sweating profusely from the strenuous activity of bringing life into the world, her mouth soon opened, slack, with her long serpent like tongue dangling from the side, droll running down her mouth and dribbling onto her nude form. "OOOOOoooOOOH! HOO! HOO! HAH! OOUUOOUUH!!! GYHAAAAAAAAAHN!~~" She would cry and moan out loudly and lewdly throughout the whole scenario, not caring who might happen to hear her until finally a loud wet popping sound came from her womb and four squid like creatures came from her body, she soon passed out completely oblivious to the creature's milking of her breasts. It was a while later till she finally managed to barely recover and come to her senses, but she was still more or less unaware of anything, and barely acknowledging or registering the men and women who had arrived with Lita, and only gave out noncommittal grunts as they helped her up and took her back to the village.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

In her tireness, Hisien-ko reach to feel how her hands are taken and restrained on her back, as other muff her mouth. Lita's begs for the naga are ignored and soon Hisien-ko get lifted by the strongest of them. How they act was soo weird until her brain is able to understand and put together some vital words. "Dangerous", "She is like a Monster" "We should kill her" the voices get calmed as they get close the little town. Hisien-ko use some of the time and noted that they were not completely humans, some have corrupted parts like claws or fangs and thei strenght was very over the human average.

Hisien-ko was left in a little tent below a tree and soon Lita get insige a little flushed and geting her sore breasts inside her little leather rag over her chest Im so sorry, they heard you and i had not time to explain all after give birth to the monsters. But dont worry nobody will try to hurt you as i remain here" Lita then take out the leater gag from the naga and cuddle next her.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

She began to anick slightly when she felt the villagers bind her arms behind her back and muffle her voice, she heard Lita beg for them to be kind to her and their ignoring of her pleas. She also was able to make out words describing her as a monster, that she was dangerous and that they should kill her. She was afraid of this from the start, which is why she felt she should keep a good distance from the town and out of sight until the elf had time to speak to them and explain. However sadly Lita had gone into labor more or less as soon as she had arrived int the village and did not have time to explain their situation. When she finally managed to revoker enough of her strength to speak and Lita removed her gag, the naga would answer her, "It's....... Okay...... I knew...... my appearance would cause trouble...... You can't be blamed for being impregnated by those monsters........ I trust your words....... If they will listen to you..... then.... I will..... at least be spared and unharmed by them..... If we cannot get them to help us..... It was why I had decided to go off on my own..... If you can get them to listen to you.... and agree to help us against the aliens..... We may stand a chance...... of helping the others..... But for now I think we should rest......" She said returning the elven girl's cuddling, leaning her head into her hands and leaning up against the woman's chest and breasts comfortably.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The elf remain at her side for a time, still a little confused on how all was changing so fast, but at least her family was fine in her own town, not like this naga who looks to had lost all and instead of feel bad for herself, Hisien-ko was trying to make her best to save her people.

Hisien-ko then feel the warm hug of the elf, as both remain cuddled for a while and then Lita try to softly put the naga on the floor, the elf take out her little leather top to cover Hisien-ko and then leave the tent to talk with the townspeaple as the naga rest.

But the time passed and after some hours Hisien-ko wake up, her hands were still tied but in front of her and it was already night, at her side was a dish with some meat and fruits from the zone, easily she could try to get out and look for Lita or wait until until someone come to see her.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

AS Hsienko woke up in the tent she realize her hans had been moved in front of her, she wondered if the townspeople had started being maybe a little less afraid of her, she thinks they might be at least willing to not kill her or anything now as she had been provided a plate of food. However she would decide to wait to see if somebody people would come to see or talk to her, if someone did in fact come to visit her, be it Lita or another townsperson, she would ask kindly and calmly if they could untie her hands so she could eat a little bit easier. "Excuse me, I know my appearance must be disturbing and frightening, but I promise I won't harm any of you. I had just escaped from a group of monsters and had brought my friend here. I had gone into labor when you found me. I just would appreciate it if, you would untie so I did not have to eat like a dog or something." If and once they would untie her, she would begin to eat the food provided to her the best she could with her hands, if they did not provide some utensils. Once she was done she would if she could talk to the leader or someone in charge, and see if Lita had explained their troubles to them, and if she had she would kindly and politely ask if they would be willing to assist them in attacking the creatures and trying to free their friends and her family from the monsters.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The naga waited for a time and then she noted that someone was walking toward her tent with slow steps who were very stealthy for a normal townspeople. The moon light show her cleavage when she get inside, her hands had a mantle and a handmade clay jar with water, the sight of a awaken Hisien-ko make her get back until reach some feets out the tent and only get closer when the naga end her speech. It looks like she was a fearful shy girl, but all changed when her soft fluffy ears moved to be noted, they were really strange and was hard to describe but they were very pretty at least. Im sorry, maybe you are a good person, but i cant do that. Anyway it looks like you have a few tentacles, so its hard to believe than you could have problems to eat like a person, even in your position. The girl slowly get more closer until a place where she thought than she will be safe of be grappled by the creature but close enough to leave the sheet and the jar to Hisien-ko.

Your friend is taking care of all, maybe you should just wait here until the leader decide to talk with you She add before decide to sit close the entrance to maybe continue to talk with the creepy female snakegirl

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I.......Understand. And as hard as it is to believe, I guess I kind of forgot about them. Though it does raise the question of why they didn't try to secure them as well, I could've just as easily used them to remove my bonds, if I had wished or had thought of it." Hsien-ko said non threateningly but sincerely as she gratefully took the jar of water and proceeded to swig down the entire contents, rehydrating her self before taking the offered sheet and proceeded to wrap and drape it around and attempt to cover herself the best she could. "Thank you. I am surprised...... that the Aliens have not managed to make their way to your village though. They seem to only be targeting the main cities around the world. I hope that mine and Lita's presence does not draw them to your home and endanger you." She said sincerely as she noticed the attractive young dog-like woman sitting at the edge of her tent, "Please, do not be afraid of me. Though I know my appearance must be rather frightful. I promise I won't hurt you. You can feel free and safe to come closer to me. My name is Hsienk-ko. I originally came from the Hidden Village in Badaria. What is yours?" she asked friendly and gently to the timid young canine woman, trying to assuage her fears and make her a little more comfortable around her while she awaited to see if Lita had any luck speaking to the leaders of the town and what her fate would be.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The young woman just giggle as Hisien-ko noted than she easily could take away her bounds It was to see your reaction, maybe. Her ears left to be alert and she just lay resting in the entrance, her eyes remain focused in the naga until she add more to the conversation This is not a village is more like a little farm... with a small group of persons, maybe thats why the creatures who both of you talk dont have appear here.

The girl get flushed and a little altered when the naga said than she was scared of Hisien-ko and from where both newcomers are. Im not... scared, its just than there is other reason. Anyway is a pleasure to meet you Hisien-ko, my name is Saki...

So, both come from Hidden Village!? maybe i should not say this, but some of us have that city as tabu, you see all of us have something against the creatures named demons, sorry if that make you think bad of us, but we have our reasons
Saki stay in her place, her face show a brief scorn when she said Hisien-ko town, but it was followed by a guilty look, maybe thinking on the naga and what happened with all her friends who maybe some were demons.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"My reaction was scared and worried. Especially when I heard some of them say they should kill me......" she said somewhat defensively and quietly. "A farm? So it's just a tiny settlement....... No offense but even if you would agree to, I'm uncertain of how much help you would actually be then....... I imagine, you have not seen much fighting, combat or conflict....... It makes me wonder if we should even actually drag you into this hell......." the naga looks down to the ground looking rather worried and uncertain, doubting what she had originally planned and wondering what the should do next before she heard Saki speak again.

"It's nice to meet you too, Saki. The Village is not a bad place. It is not too different from your settlement. It does have half demons and the likes, but most are peaceful monster girls like me and you who just want to live in peace without being fearful of persecution from Badarian law. We farm, teach different religions, and live like normal people....... Except for being slightly amorous and having mutations....... I don't think bad about you." she said continuing the small talk until the leaders and Lita returned.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"No, i was talking about how would you act tied in this place, if you would choice to escape, attack or i dunno something more..." Said the strange Su-Ku-Ta said before get sad to Hisien-ko next words "But... we can defend ourselves from the beasts and even we meet some feys from this forest and interchange products. Maybe they are nice persons but its just that... Saki suddenly stop and get up, as she moves away of the entrance, as a full covered figure get inside followed by a demon like human and a pregnant woman covered in a blue mantle. From the middle figure a strong and calmed voice appear, his echoes filled the heart of the naga with fear or more likely respect, as she could feel the potent magic essence mixed in his voice We have already heard what happened to Hidden Village from the woman named Lita, as also what happened to both, its really a shame what happened with both, but we cant really understand some parts of that story.

First, that mountain cave is not long enough to let get inside some of the monsters that invade your town, an army enough to destroy Hidden Village would never hide in this forgotten place.

Second, Hidden Village is at 8 hours of distance and we have between our lines to someone faster enough to reach the place in an instant, there was no one except a nearly fully broken girl, it take me too much time, but at least she recovered something of her mind to inform what exactly happened with your people, are you ready to heard her?
The mysterious man wait a moment until Hisien-ko could digest the new information

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I had already feared the worst for my home when I slung aside by the tentacle monster. I was too weakened and tired when the slime creatures arrived. Me and Lita were overpowered and raped. Then the next thing I know I woke up in a cave or something. I was in a cell or cage of some sort. I hears footsteps and movement of some people or creatures and was desperate to escape. I picked Lita up and carried her out the quickest I could. I found a water fall and river that lead to the edge of your settlement. I sent Lita up ahead first because I received the reaction I was afraid of getting when you heard me when I was giving birth to those creature's offspring. I am afraid that would be nothing left to do for my village. What I ask, though I know it is a rather good deal to ask for, is for any possible assistance in going back to where I was held and trying to rescues any other people from mine and other villages. You are not involved with these monsters and have been fortunate enough to not have encountered them. But if you could help us, I would be eternally grateful and forever in your debt........" she said hanging her head after finishing, her words soft-spoken and respectful. She tried to speak in a sincere but meek manner to try to appease to the covered figure.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

HP = 56, PP = 47, EP = 45, Status = fine

The covered man hear every word and take a moment to decide, maybe was Hisien-ko words or how she had talked, but soon she was answered in the same tone, but with a more friendly tone who still remain calmed. Brave young Naga, its true that our support could not be enough to help you to save your people fron the strange creatures who have the power to defeat Hidden Village in a day, as also that nothing oblige us to lost our lives and freedom in this fight. Saki turn to the elder, as if she want to plead for the snake woman but this just continued without turn to her We will aid you but if all looks lost my people will escape, they can take you away, unless you want to try to save them alone

The man make a signal to one of his guards and this bow before leave the tent Please come to my home as we prepare all, there is your friend Lita looking the survivor, also yu should choice an armor and a weapn fro our storage, they could be filled with dust, but they certainly are in fine conditions

The mantle man give a guide her to a hidden cave a little afar of the farm, she could see that nearly all was covered by trees and some little pairs of eyes hide in the darness close some blushes

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As the elder finished speaking, Hsienko nodded slowly and solemnly, "I..... understand. You have no ties to my people or village. I am eternally grateful for any offered aid. I would not expect you to fight to the death or put all on the line for me and my people. I...... would like to believe that I would fight to the end, but cannot say for certain what the future would hold. I certainly do not want to be a sex slave or birthing machine for those monsters. I will do all in my power. But I more inclined to martial combat then any sort of powers, so the biggest help would be any spirit users or mages you could spare. I will understand if you leave if things get bad. Please...... Lead the way." she said as she followed the elder to the cave where she imagined they kept their armory, she looked warily and alert at the eyes peeking out from the woods. When she arrived she would take a bastard sword like the one she had before and a breast plate and some gauntlets for protection before turning to Lita once she would notice her, "Are you okay, Lita? They said they would help us. Even if they would flee when things turn bad, at least they are willing to help us, and it is much better then if we went alone to try to help the others. Whenever you are ready and have chosen the items you need, we will see about gathering a force, and prepare to head back to the cave we woke up in earlier to try to free the other prisoners."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

When Hisien*ko turn again to see the eyes, these had already disappear, this caused her to remain alerted and looking everywhere to avoid being taken off guard. The sneaky attack never happened and the two get inside the dark cave who soon get illuminate by a little light ball coming from the hand of the elder, they walked some feets until the corridor ended in two directions, they take the left side and the road guide them to a wooden door This is the place, take your time to choice your equipment. Some footsteps were heard coming from the entrance of the cave, but the elder just stay watching to Hisien-ko ready to answer any question about the armory. Inside the naga found many weapons, some useless in a fight by the pass of time, but in a corner she reached to note what she was looking for, with the only problem to don't fit so well in her naga body, her breastplate would need a slightly modification and her gauntlets a cleaning, but at least the broadsword was fine, even when was for a strong male.

When she get out, two humanoids were talking with the elder, one was his guard and other a grey skinned woman completely naked, except by a hand made collar and a slave broken shackle in her left ankle. Her red eyes turned to Hisien-ko for an instant before shake her head in a disappointed way This girl cant even find me with this noisy shackle, even when i was at her side all the time. She then turn and walk to the naga but only because its an order from our chief i will follow you, so which is your name, young one?

After this they moved away of the cave until reach a big tent, inside was Lita talking with a woman resting in a bed in the floor behind a blue curtain, she was topless and using her upper clothe to clean the other girl body, other two persons were in the tent, one was a dragon like male making guard in the door and a warped naked girl bringing a bucket with water and maybe soap at her other hand, she have a pair of strange little pair of wings at her side, her skin had many places with feathers and she have claws on her hands
and legs, she was fully naked and her beautiful body was happily displayed, even when she notice the naga getting inside.

Dont worry, im fine. I have already talk with him so i was expecting that this could happen. she then get up without dont lost the sight on the covered woman Maybe you dont know it, but im not from Hidden Village, i was expecting to go to my natal city, but after see this girl and talk with her, i realize that is futile to try to find help from the capitals, they maybe are fighting these creatures. So, could you ask you where we must go now to gather more forces?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll simply have to work with these. I can't be choosey in circumstances like these. As long as it keeps me protected somewhat and the sword doesn't break upon impact, they'll be good enough. Hsienko thought to herself as finally managed to get the armor on and gave the sword a few practice swings. When she exited the cave Hsienko found the elders guard along with a new unfimilar figure. She had not sensed the grey skinned woman and was a little hurt and embarrassed at her words, "M-my.... My name is Hsienko. Forgive me if I could not pick you up. I hope you will not be too harsh on me. I thank you for your help. What is the name you go by?" Once the grey skinned woman would give her her name the two would make way to the tent where Hsienko would find Lita taking care of a beautiful avian woman. We could try Anudoria if the desert city hasn't also been desecrated by the creatures. Or Shry-Kuth-Lus, Celesis or the Jungle dwellers? I...... I really don't know........" Haw KO answered her sadly.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The woman frown and touch her forehead, as Hisien-ko introduce herself So, Hisien-ko, its the first time that i heard that name. Sigh... name me Sharon, it could be futile to said you my true name, its hard to pronounce and its only for my family and friends.

Maybe i should make you meet one of them, that poor armor will blow up by these naughty meat orbs.
The woman pull from a side, making that one of the naga's breasts get exposed. The guard glare to Sharon and this turn to other side Fine, im sorry. I was just... trying to protect you.

After heard what happened to both of you, i decided to put you a little test to see your weakennes, but its enough for now.

She then follow them and get quiet until both girls discused. She get inside and said to Lita Good point of view, girl. That is the correct way to think on these times. Maybe they are wishing for help.

We could check one of them, but when we get the help, your people would had lost themselves to their dessires said the draconian with a strong tone, he was close to add more but then a little bell was heared Intruders, i will check all. All of you prepare for a possible fight

Lita stay to protect the corrupted girl, as Hisien-ko noted that Sharon was not anymore. She could look or stay with Lita.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"My tribe went by the name, The Maralith. I suppose it is a different name then one would hear. I am afraid I have always been more inclined to combat and seduction then to perception, but I am far from an idiot if that is what you are thinking." She replied before Sharon made another comment about her friends and family before pulling aside her breastplate and exposing her right bosom, causing her to eep out, "P-perhaps some other time, Sharon. Under normal circumstances I would be happy to meet new people and have a little promiscuous fun, but these are not normal circumstances and I fear there is no time for such frivolity." She said brushing her hand away from her armor and breasts in a chiding manner, "As you have said, my weakness is spotting I am afraid, I do not know about Lita, but I fear you may have to be my eyes once we depart." Upon hearing Lita's and the dragon's words, Hsienko nearly fell in spirit before determining herself, "No. I must try at any costs. And even if that were be the case, I would rather my people be free for their own whims, even if they become lost to lust then eternal prisoners and fuck toys to those monsters. I think our best bet would be to see if we can't find sentient good natured beings in the Jungle outside of Celesis if not the city itself who would be willing to aid us, as they are the closest areas. It would be the quickest way to go." She said before they heard the bells, "An intruder!? You dont think those monsters have found us here or followed us here do you!? Sharon, you go ahead and I shall follow close behind! Lita do you think you will be okay helping this woman on your own? If so I will go try to assist the others with the intruders!" She told her friend awaiting her answer before rushing out alongside Sharon to deal with whatever situation had presented itself to them.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

In the cave, Sharon just answer her with a frown Wait, there, my name is really hard to pronounce, it is from a distant land. So, stop thinking that it was an insult. And about my friend, well he repair armors and your ample udders will be more happy, if he adapt that rusty one. But, you at least are correct about our lack of time, a shame really. She looks to be worrier slighty for Hisien-ko, but very deeply, hiden inside her insults and advices.

-----------------------------------------

After heard the alarm, Hisien-ko said her orders until she notice that Sharon already have leave them alone, just behind the draconian. Lita nod and get up, dressing her wet leather shirt As you wish, but i havent get any equipment, could you lend me your weapon?, with it im sure to be able to defend her. Im sure that they will need your aid, as they dont know what are they facing"

Hisien-ko soon went to aid them. Lita was right, they cant lost to these monsters in this place without get the help of these peoples. When she reach the place, she saw a strange female shape on the floor, as the dragonian, Sharon and others two males face a group of the strange creatures who invade her land. One was a big tentacle mass, other two were green creatures with arms who end in five fingers and a even bigger creature who was breaking the trees as it walks toward the little town.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hsienko was about to rush out to the scene of the disturbance when she heard Lita's words, "You saw the cave on the way here, right Lita? They have weapons stored in there. Hurry out there and pick you out one and I will stay here and guard the winged woman. When you return, I will head out to the main area of the city where I assume the intruders are at and join the others in the battle, okay!?" She said as slithered to tend to the corrupted woman while Lita ran off to get herself a weapon. Once she returned she would go as fast as her tail would allow to join the elder, Sharon and the others in trying to fight off the intruders.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Fine, i will return soon The elf said nodding before leave the tent with Hisien-ko at charge. The time passed and the naga could feel the lusful needs from the winged girl who tried to pleasure herself alone, like mybe getting herself ready for the aliens arrive, many shouts and battle sounds were coming from a close place and then Lita appear breathing hard What are waiting?... Go, now!! shout before get in her knees, to recover her breath. At her hand she have a pair of old swords and a very used leather skimpy armor.

Leaving the two girls alone, Hisien-ko went at full speed at the battlefield. The dragonkind was close a little slayed tentacle body, his greatsword move behind him, as he rush against the second biggest creature, who was raping one of their womans, the girl looks completely lost, as she suck the tendrils that her arms take and caress. Sharon was already getting free of a humanoid creature who looks nearly invisible, she gast for breath as a naked woman in the distance send a strange spell that kill the monster in an instant.

Other girl was uncounciest in the floor, at difference of the others aliens victims, she dont looks that someone want to rescue her, instead a young boy try to pull a really wounded male away of the zone.

Village winning for the moment

1 very big tentacle creature
1 big tentacle creature (little wounded) 16 damage
1 hunter [not wounded] (other killed)
5 little tentacle monsters

Sharon 10 resistance damage 8ppd
Dragonkind 6 damage, 6 dmg resistence
spirit female [untouched]
boy [untouched]
male[nearly uncouncious]
female [0 resistence (horny)]

Last edited: