What's new

ACT FGT [A-Nest] 森のオークと女騎士 ~なめらかタイツ風味、くっころ仕立て~ / Orc Vs. Lady Knight (RJ239451)

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1550013790746.png

Link to Source of Information:

Description of Gameplay:
This game is built with Unity Engine 3D but it is a fighter game in a tradicional 2D fighting environment (think left, right and Jump). Help Ziska defeat the Orc she encountered by using your shield to defend yourself or to strike the orc with a bash. You can also use your sword or just give him a good kick!

During Combat, Ziska can get hit, stunned or grabbed. H-attacks are initiated when the Orc grabs you. Use Combat buttons to free yourself from the H-attack. Ziska will lose if her HP is depleted or if her Pleasure Bar maxes out.

The game allow for a few customization during the H scene - you can change the girl boobs size, make her armor's appearance go from shiny new to half broken (and you can remove separately each and every piece of armor from the character), and you can chose the look of her skin tight clothes - new, ripped, badly ripped, removed you can also move the cam.

(Thanks to Bryanis for this information)

Controls:
A & Left arrow: left;
D & Right Arrow: Right
Z & Left Click: Sword Swing
X & Right Click: Shield
Shield + Sword Swing = Shield Bash
LCTRL: Kick
Space: Next

Story:
You the Player, play the role of Ziska, the Lady Night!~ So, Ziska got lost in the forest one day and encountered an Orc, he had a runny nose? And a clubbed weapon... Because of this combat ensued.

Fetishes & Tags:
Fighting, Armor Breaking, Clothing Breaking, Battle Molestation, ROL, Female Knight, Male Orc,

Review: The game ran good... Once. After that, text dialogs would no longer appear in text bubbles and stories in the cut scenes could no longer progress since clicking did nothing. The controls have slight response issues sporadically and if you shift too much you could A) Make the Camera fall of the map. B) Really deform the character models. or C) Get behind the Orc after you make him float in the air making the game effectively broken and very hard to win from that point forward (since Ziska and the Orc apparently never went to "turn around" school) Changing the Orc transparency in the action menu on the right bugs out the options locking them in place until you exit the scene. All these issues make me thing that the game wasn't tested prior to release, yet no other comments on DLsite complain of issues... Is it just me?

Game can be found with Cats and that Alternate Sharing Site for testing purposes.

If you do manage to test it out, could you please let me know if cut scene progression issues happen to you as well? I can't even replay scenes in the gallery cause nothing is able to progress I have to spam ESC and then the menu opens up allowing me to change the animation cycle, but the text bubble stays in place with no text in it. Please also include action steps taken, if any, to correct the issues.

Have fun raging with this gem xD (it's like a love hate relationship that we have as I hope that one day the scenes will play out and I will be able to see the ending when Ziska wins)

Edited: for even more complacent requirements! =D

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, I had no problem playing the game a few time, but I can't get to unlock most of the scene (can't read the hint and don't feel like trying every kind of situation by playing them). So I can't tell you how to solve your problem (only idea is the readme saying the game is working on win 7 and 10, untested for 8 if that's your OS - and I'm running in jap local, maybe that's your problem ? and check the dlsite for the required PC spec.)

The game allow for a few customization during the H scene - you can change the girl boobs size, make her armor look go from shiny new to half broken (and you can remove separately each and every piece of armor from the character), and you can chose the look of her skin thigh clothe - new, ripped, badly ripped, removed.
As well as move the cam.

In fight, you got a few option - sword attack (combo of 3), kick (combo of 2. But the 1st kick bump the orc nearly out of reach 100% of the time), guard, shield bash, jump, and quick step (backward and forward).

Both character have a bar bellow they HP (first to run out of HP lose), not certain about theses bar : Girl bar seem to be H related (increase when the orc go lewd on you during the fight, full you end up cumming and it's end for you), the orc one raise when he take damage - dunno what he does.

here the gallery list, if anyone can translate to help found them out I may try to make a full save.
orcladyknight gallery.jpg

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread OP does not meet standards, as such it has been moved to the Hentai selection for eventual deletion.

To avert this, in the OP include:
1) A description of gameplay
2) An image
3) A list of controls

Also, the title must follow the format of
[Developer name] JPTitle/ENGTitle (RJCODE)

Anyone may PM myself, @DarkFire1004 or @super_slicer with an updated OP or alternatively re-make the thread in Hentai Games; @Dry-Drop , PM us if/when you update it yourself.

Last edited:
OP
Dry-Drop

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, I had no problem playing the game a few time, but I can't get to unlock most of the scene (can't read the hint and don't feel like trying every kind of situation by playing them). So I can't tell you how to solve your problem (only idea is the readme saying the game is working on win 7 and 10, untested for 8 if that's your OS - and I'm running in jap local, maybe that's your problem ? and check the dlsite for the required PC spec.)

The game allow for a few customization during the H scene - you can change the girl boobs size, make her armor look go from shiny new to half broken (and you can remove separately each and every piece of armor from the character), and you can chose the look of her skin thigh clothe - new, ripped, badly ripped, removed.
As well as move the cam.

In fight, you got a few option - sword attack (combo of 3), kick (combo of 2. But the 1st kick bump the orc nearly out of reach 100% of the time), guard, shield bash, jump, and quick step (backward and forward).

Both character have a bar bellow they HP (first to run out of HP lose), not certain about theses bar : Girl bar seem to be H related (increase when the orc go lewd on you during the fight, full you end up cumming and it's end for you), the orc one raise when he take damage - dunno what he does.
Hmmm, I Too am running Windows 10 in Japanese Locale. And I have an amazingly powerful computer that meets the DLsite spec requirements. I'm at a loss... Here are some images of what I encounter:

1 & 2 Are the empty text bubbles
3 is the H Event taking place but since the game is bugged in the text bubble, the H bar doesn't go up.

I don't know why I have this issue... And I have tried from three different sources. Ziska 1.JPG Ziska 2.JPG Ziska 3.JPG

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Not a pro of coding or unity. might be some kind of video card not supported ?
Check the dlsite page, there the requested PC to make it work.

It's definitely not huge spec - the game run fine on my 9 years old PC on win 7. But might be some unsupported CG card.
You might want to try forced admin mode to check, after that I really dunno

OP
Dry-Drop

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not a pro of coding or unity. might be some kind of video card not supported ?
Check the dlsite page, there the requested PC to make it work.

It's definitely not huge spec - the game run fine on my 9 years old PC on win 7. But might be some unsupported CG card.
You might want to try forced admin mode to check, after that I really dunno
Looked for the list and found everything good to go. I can't explain it. There has to be something... Something I'm overlooking...

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If possible, try to explain how to get the animations in gallery, for those who don't see them yet.
Defeating the enemy is easy. Dash allows you to practically ignore all damage.
Attack until his yellow meter gets about halfway up, then just play it safe until it recoils.
Have only found two on the bottom list and am missing one from top. I've beaten him, gotten finger KO'd and won so far. Not sure what the last one is.
The bottom two animations are the fingering/nipple sucking as far as I've found. Can't find the other two.

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmmm, I Too am running Windows 10 in Japanese Locale. And I have an amazingly powerful computer that meets the DLsite spec requirements. I'm at a loss... Here are some images of what I encounter:

1 & 2 Are the empty text bubbles
3 is the H Event taking place but since the game is bugged in the text bubble, the H bar doesn't go up.

I don't know why I have this issue... And I have tried from three different sources.View attachment 19645View attachment 19646View attachment 19647
same problem. At first try the text is visible properly, but after that the text in the balloon are missing and I cant process to another scenes or next stages!

OP
Dry-Drop

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If possible, try to explain how to get the animations in gallery, for those who don't see them yet.
Defeating the enemy is easy. Dash allows you to practically ignore all damage.
Attack until his yellow meter gets about halfway up, then just play it safe until it recoils.
Have only found two on the bottom list and am missing one from top. I've beaten him, gotten finger KO'd and won so far. Not sure what the last one is.
The bottom two animations are the fingering/nipple sucking as far as I've found. Can't find the other two.
Oh I got you buddy!

I don't know which one is which one, but here are the ways to unlock the scenes!
1. Orc Choke hold and fingering (basic grab) Leave it going for a while and your Chest armor breaks, --> 2. Tittie sucking while fingering
3. Kick with armor, do it repeatedly and he'll counter with a grab and suck Ziska's Pussy... After a while when armor breaks ---> 4. Dick rubbing from behind/Standing Spoon.

Bottom row are the endings.

1. Max Ecstasy bar and do the Escape Bar, 2. Defeated and Fall Face first , 3. Defeated and Fall on your back 4. Defeat the Orc.

I think those are correct.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Think I'm only missing defeat and fall face forward. Girl always fall backward.

And, for those with trouble, just a guess but if it work fine the 1st time, maybe something to do with the save ? Could someone back up the save and delete the folder then relaunch the game to see if it change something ? (if yes, we'll have to found the reason, but we'll know where the problem is).

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
its probably something to do with why it shows up still under processes after exiting and it will do so multiple times if you have been opening and closing it.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you fall forwards? Haven't seen that one yet

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Windows 10 here, having same problems too with the text bubbles not showing any speech. Worked when i first played it and only started to bug out after putting my computer to sleep so it's probably a bug in the game itself i reckon?

Also I'm not certain if this'll work but I managed to fall forwards by a normal attack from the orc when he was like <20% health with his gauge full. I was also spamming z/left click as i was dying. Again not sure if this'll work but that's how i got the fall forward defeat, could've been just by chance though.

madou

Reputation score
I don't know how she fell forwards but she did eventually.
I zipped the "SaveData" folder and uploaded it, should include all scenes.

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For those wondering how to get the different game over scenes, the solution is given in the loading screen hints.

Orc wins with more than 66% health = First defeat scene (She's on her knees)
Orc wins with roughly 50% health = Second defeat scene (She's flat on her face)
Orc wins with less than 33% health = Third defeat scene (She's flat on her back)

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
damn...
it's hard to win in this game...

I mean... COME ON! WHY THE HELL THE ORC CAN ONE HIT ME WHEN HE IS LOW IN HEALTH...
(and yeah I encounter the no text bubble too after the first play... will try to restart the pc later)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
damn...
it's hard to win in this game...

I mean... COME ON! WHY THE HELL THE ORC CAN ONE HIT ME WHEN HE IS LOW IN HEALTH...
(and yeah I encounter the no text bubble too after the first play... will try to restart the pc later)
Because you people don't read when the game tells you the Orc's attack strength gets higher the more he takes damage.
Let him swing at air when his attack bar is full to blow off steam, then resume attacking when his attack strength is back to normal.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Because you people don't read when the game tells you the Orc's attack strength gets higher the more he takes damage.
Let him swing at air when his attack bar is full to blow off steam, then resume attacking when his attack strength is back to normal.
thank you...
the orcs scum is die now XD
but I can't progress because of the empty bubble bug

by the way things that I have tested to fix the empty bubble and FAILED:
1. restart
2. delete save game at the game folder
3. delete save game from users/[yourname]/AppData/LocalLow/A-Nest

what should I do next?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've had the empty bubble bug once, happened when I triggered the loss via Ecstasy.

If she loses because of 0HP, I've never had the problem.